Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje (2294 Views)

Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos / Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Too Expensive To Run – Adamawa Government / Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje by Paperwhite(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
See the bunch of people Nigeria is sharing identity with? May it never be well with Lord Lugard.Kano state sponsored students to train as pilots but ended up being deployed as teachers in the state civil service.Misplaced priority.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje by baralatie(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
BushidoBlue:
Statements like this make one to realise the enormity of the situation.
Instead of building on the positive initiative, we see a Governor casting aspersions on this laudable effort.

I remember during elections the term almajiri was used to spite the previous administration even to the point that we were told they voted with almajiri power.

It seems that keeping the populace backwards with illiteracy is a thing of pride with such a man.
Then imagine the society class structure in the north

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje by ijedallar: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Another man put meat for your mouth and you still expect him to come and chew it for you,I wish we have such structure in the east.is quite a pity and very bad to be so ungreatful.is only time you will show us how better you have handled your amajari children.we are watching.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje by jane0000(f): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Where is my northern friend jane0000 to see why the north will always be backward.

The only intelligent northerner I've seen on Nairaland is Fulanimafia
lol. No mind this Ganduje of a man. Wetting him know
Re: Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje by Ecoterrorism(f): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
jane0000:
lol. No mind this Ganduje of a man. Wetting him know
Are u a core Northerner or a middle be later so that we can know how come you went to school and as a lady you are allowed to post such pix as your do with the haram littered everywhere

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje by jane0000(f): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Are u a core Northerner or a middle be later so that we can know how come you went to school and as a lady you are allowed to post such pix as your do with the haram littered everywhere
lol. I am from middle belt ma'am. grin
Re: Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje by PreyingMantis(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
jane0000:
lol. I am from middle belt ma'am. grin
You're not a Northerner

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje by jane0000(f): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
PreyingMantis:
You're not a Northerner
lol. Why do u say so?
Re: Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje by Ahmeduana(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Where is my northern friend jane0000 to see why the north will always be backward.

The only intelligent northerner I've seen on Nairaland is Fulanimafia
DID I HEAR YOU SAYIN FULANIMAFIA IS INTELLIGENT? YOU DON SEE WHERE GOAT DEY BORN DOG?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje by luvinhubby(m): 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
I blame GEJ for showing magnanimity & compassion to irresponsible ingrates.

Lalasticlala come see governor who is a friend to your governor.
Re: Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje by PreyingMantis(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
jane0000:
lol. Why do u say so?
Do you see any difference?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Northerners like to Give birth like pigs just to claim population and deprive the south of thier God given wealth. No thanks to a British Governor- Lugard who decided to merge us for his own economic advantage.

Always keepimg thier people in intellectual darkness so they can rule them unchallenged. Forgetting life is a game of sowing and reaping. When oil finishes and the South tap into thier intellects, I wonder what these parasites will lay claim on.
Re: Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Northerners like to Give birth like pigs just to claim population and deprive the south of thier God given wealth. No thanks to a British Governor- Lugard who decided to merge us for his own economic advantage.

Always keeping thier people in intellectual darkness so they can rule them unchallenged. Forgetting life is a game of sowing and reaping. When oil finishes and the South tap into thier intellects, I wonder what these parasites will lay claim on.
Re: Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje by jane0000(f): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Do you see any difference?
oh now I got ur point. Look my dear,every girl has private pictures n Dis is one of mine. I do cover sometimes too na grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Should Resign Immediately – Northern Youth Council; To Stage Massive Prot / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Winners Of Rivers Rerun Elections(photos) / A Soldier Shows His Dabbing Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.