Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? (7224 Views)

Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 / The Worst State Capital You Have Visited / Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by donsteto(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2009
Judging from the standard of living and condition of thing. I think Abia is first. But I use to be surprised to see the state taking the lead in everything. There is no good road yet the government is insisting on stopping okada. They will always imitate good states but they will never copy the good ways. The rate of kidnapping is the highest in the state and yet nothing is happening. Is this the way we will survive? Now that the okadas are stopped tell me what will Abia (Aba) be in the next coming days?
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by Yuno: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2009
Maybe you should have titled this "which state is the poorest or least developed" There is no such thing as a worst state !!!
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by donsteto(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2009
If there is something like the best state. Then I think there should be the opposite. Yuno
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by Yuno: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2009
Quote: Donsteto
If there is something like the best state. Then I think there should be the opposite. Or did u not do words and opposite? Yuno

who said there was a "best" state? And your last sentence doesn't make much sense (not the best of English I hate to say). Either way the question and the thread are silly.
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by Ijawman(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2009
Abia the worst state? Are you dreaming? What yardsticks are you looking at?
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by jona2: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2009
Abia state or any south east states. grin
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by jona2: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2009
wink
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by ProAnti: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2009
Who is this *jona who keeps yabbing south-easterners?
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by mekusxxx: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2009
Jona is a bloody fisherman from Ijaw. He was involved in kidnapping and terrorism in the creeks before Yaradua gave him and others amnesty. So he is back to nairaland civilization with a fever-pitch resumption of Igbo bashing. The point is that Journalists do not go to Bayelsa for news because it is an outlandish place. That is why he is running riot unchallenged, since there is hardly any news, good or bad, about Bayelsa his forlorn home state.
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by pureminded: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2009
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria?

Omo daz hard to say O shocked
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by jona2: 12:06am On Nov 17, 2009
;d
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by mekusxxx: 12:30am On Nov 17, 2009
My friend Jona (in the belly of a big fish), please what is the meaning of ;d?
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by jona2: 12:51am On Nov 17, 2009
Pro Anti:

Who is this *jona who keeps yabbing south-easterners?

Nigerians have been labelled as "scammers all over the world because of igbos.
they invented 419 and fake products.
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 17, 2009
I dislike ebonyi,dont know why
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by Jaybee2412(m): 6:48am On Nov 17, 2009
@poster
The question is a stupid one and need not be answered. All tthe states are in a state of dire staights due to bad leaders. The question should have been ' which states are improving?'
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 17, 2009
I can only guess for the southern states:

South east - Ebonyi: There's absolutely no opposition in that state hence their leaders are not motivated to do something tangible.

South south- Edo: The opposition is larger than the governor and his party, hence difficult to pass and approve some bills. Coupled with the fact that the governor is only good in blabbing.

South west- Oyo: The governor is the king of morons, so whichever condition the state is in now is expected.
I will go ahead and tie Oyo with Ekiti.
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by donjon: 9:08am On Nov 17, 2009
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by nedu2000(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2009
D problem of d SE states r a result of yrs of marginalizatn,have u been 2 Yobe,Borno,Kebbi,Bayelsea, ?have u ever wondered y most Edo indigenes u know don't travel home?even d Lagos sef?
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by jona2: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2009
igboland is worst,because of the rate of kidnapping,419,Osu(outcaste in the land),shrine/dibia/otokoto food chain,and human sacrifice there.
i think erosion is part of igboland problem.
the igbos are scared of their land,the crime rate there is high.

(nedu2000)-igbo man stop the lies.:

D problem of d SE states r a result of yrs of mamarginalizationave u been 2 Yobe,Borno,Kebbi,BaBaseless ?have u ever wondered y most igbo indigenes u know don't travel home?even d Lagos sef?

cross river is safer,no its not part of  the south east.
Re: Which State Is The Worst State In Nigeria? by olawalebabs(m): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2011
From available report, Bayelsa state is the worst state in term of development. With all their natural resources.

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Executes Syrian Soldier, Running Him Over By Tank + Video / NJC Dismissed N25m Bribery Petition Against Justice Ademola, Official Says / DHQ Approves Fund For Upgrade Of Mechanic School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.