Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State (33011 Views)

The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers / Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori / Rivers Rerun: 3 Fake Soldiers Arrested By Nigerian Military In Bori - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Trendy247: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
News
• Military invades home of ex-militant
• Youths go on rampage

Heavy shooting rent the air in Yeghe community, Gokana Local Government Area of Rivers State yesterday evening when soldiers invaded the country home of former militant leader, Solomon Ndigbara.
At the time of filing this report, people had deserted the community as shootings raged, leaving scores injured.
It was further gathered that Ndigbara’s house was razed and soldiers have taken over the community.
At the time of the soldiers’ operation, the ex-militant was not at home, it was learnt.
According to his media aide, Dum Nwine, “nobody knows his whereabouts.” Nwune was around when soldiers stormed the community.
He told Daily Sun at 7:50pm, that early yesterday, his boss had appealed to the public to prevail on government to stop harassing him having been covered by the Presidential Amnesty which he embraced.
Nwine stated: “As I speak, I don’t know the whereabouts of my boss. Everybody has deserted the community and many people wounded.”
He called on government to intervene in the matter as people have fled as a result of the shooting and also, heavy presence of armed soldiers.
The shooting, it was further gathered, has spilled over to Bori in Khana Local Government area, as irate youths have burnt down the campaign office of Senator Magnus Abe, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), who they accused, with another member of the party, of masterminding the raids by soldiers.
Soldiers had earlier this year carried out similar operations at Ndigbara’s residences in Yeghe and Port Harcourt

http://www.punchng.com/heavy-shooting-soldiers-raid-ex-militants-house-rivers/

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by doctokwus: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
It's not late to save Rivers state.
Pls we all should put sentiments,party,family or anyother sycophantic tendency aside and rescue Rivers state from someone's misrule before it's too late!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by amtaken(f): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
APC behave yourselves now!

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by LordMecuzy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wike do something,cultism is on the increase in Rivers state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Osama10(m): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by dubemnaija: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
APC is trying every possible thing to make sure PMB declares a state of emergency in Rivers, but insha Allah, it won't work for them.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by resty4(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Apc n amaechi kai fa!

30 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by highpriest4: 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Shebi na today one Gen. Ben ultimatum xpire?

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Tunami(m): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
the spate of cultism in river state is very alarming. Just last week @ trans amadi two guys were shot in their legs while trying to escape in an unsuccessful kidnapping

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by DankemzI(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
I just got a call from someone its true

Buhari becareful o!

14 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Pidggin(f): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
How can one see trouble and enter it. Buhari should be wiser than this now

33 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by kellyJames5(m): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
Rivers state again
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by jamesibor: 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
doctokwus:
It's not late to save Rivers state.
Pls we all should put sentiments,party,family or anyother sycophantic tendency aside and rescue Rivers state from someone's misrule before it's too late!!

U mean Bubu?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pidggin:
How can one see trouble and enter it. Buhari should be wiser than this now
Your hatred for Buhari knows no bounds, I doubt it allows you to sleep.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by ojoyentalk: 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
Whoever does not want peace in Rivers state will get his own share of the heat.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by babasanti: 12:21am On Feb 23, 2016
this APC RIVERS STATE JUST LIKE VIOLENCE AND TROUBLE. DESPITE THE FACT THAT A PROMINENT MAN OF GOD CAME TO PORT HARCOURT BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT RULLING TO ORGANIZE A PRAYER SESSION TO PREACH PEACE AND UNITY URGING WIKE TO CARRY APC PARTY LEADERS ALONG WHEN HE WINS THE SUPREME COURT CASE. WIKE HAS OFFERED THEM AN OLIVE BRANCH YET THEY WANT VIOLENCE, THEY SHOULD NOT WORRY RIVERS PEOPLE WILL UPROOT THIS SEED OF DISCORD AND CHILDREN OF JUDAS ONCE AND FOR ALL. ABE SHOULD TAKE HIS TIME

8 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 23, 2016
I would come post something when this rumour is confirmed.
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Mckennedy: 6:01am On Feb 23, 2016
LordMecuzy:

And who brought Cultism into Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Trendy247: 7:09am On Feb 23, 2016
And the shooting continues...
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Elvin001: 7:13am On Feb 23, 2016
Yea.. Very true, u need to see Rivpoly students scampering for safety.
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by tolexy123: 7:21am On Feb 23, 2016
PHOTO PROOF? D;

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Trendy247: 7:33am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Built2last: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2016
PDP killed Nigeria for 16 years but I tell you for free that APC is here to bury it.

Abeg where is El-zazaky...why has he not been charged to court. Is it his right for fair trial. Why is he being locked up without trial in any court. I fear for this nation by the time APC is through.

Lalasticlala people are dieing in PH.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Progressive01(m): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2016
I'm sure some of those that took to their heels are the ones that scream the loudest here that "Buhari is joking with fire!! If his soldiers step foot on our soil, what happened in 1241BC would be child's play!!" cheesycheesy

17 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2016
Built2last:
PDP killed Nigeria for 16 years but I tell you for free that APC is here to bury it.

Abeg where is El-zazaky...why has he not been charged to court. Is it his right for fair trial. Why is he being locked up without trial in any court. I fear for this nation by the time APC is through.

Lalasticlala people are dieing in PH.

All those people running parallel Government deserve death for treason. They thrived under Jonathan because he was a coward and blooody civilian. They should come to terms with reality that there is a new Sheriff in town.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2016
Progressive01:
I'm sure some of those that took to their heels are the ones that scream the loudest here that "Buhari is joking with fire!! If his soldiers step foot on our soil, what happened in 1241BC would be child's play!!" cheesycheesy

The worst they can do is to kill their own people, burst pipelines to pollute their own farms and drinking water or run away to Gabon.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2016
The shooting, it was further gathered, has spilled over to Bori in Khana Local Government area, as irate youths have burnt down the campaign office of Senator Magnus Abe, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), who they accused, with another member of the party, of masterminding the raids by soldiers.
Very good... This man brought cultism into Khana and Ogoniland during Odili days.

9 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by luvinhubby(m): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Your hatred for Buhari knows no bounds, I doubt it allows you to sleep.

Which hatred?

Is Buhari not the head of state, the buck stops at his table so he takes the credit or blame for anything done right or wrong.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2016
kept my fingers crossedgrin it'll be well soon cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2016
LordMecuzy:
lol. Not when wike is a system-man(a cultist) himself. Dude dey even 'anchor' him fellow aromates for RSTV. The other time he was seen screaming 'aromate!' on state TV. Only a cultist and those close to one would surmise the 'colour' Wike flies.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by grailife(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2016
Abagworo:

The worst they can do is to kill their own people, burst pipelines to pollute their own farms and drinking water or run away to Gabon.

Correct man, I wonder why they like Gabon so much

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) / Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar / Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.