Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos (27261 Views)

More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite / Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Keystonn: 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
I don't know why I have not seen this news on nairaland today ...

There was a serious fight/riot at Lasu -Isheri express road today, student union Govt blocked the road at Lasu Gate because Agbero boys (owo da) are extorting money from S.U.G shuttle bus drivers.. So they (SUG LASUSU)have decided that enough is enough .

No vehicular movement from inyana school to inyana-oba most people trekked from inyana-school to inyana-Oba ... While some from first-gate ...
Soldiers are around to calm the situation..

Anyone around that area can confirm
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Donfamous(m): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin ever reasonable shi won. ever reasonable lewon,
that's ever koni GBA GBA Ku GBA lasuites. like that school them no dey dull.
aluta continual jare grin

where is the money allocated to 1st to comment that always make ppl excited. so that mine won't pass me by

26 Likes

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by masterblogger(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lie

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Keystonn: 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
Donfamous:
wtf!!! iyana sch to iyana iba, thats too far
wetin man go do naa?

The only motors allowed to move around was there SUG shuttle bus .

They use it to transport their members/students around
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Keystonn: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
masterblogger:
Lie
why do you say that?

Are you a troll?

5 Likes

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Uthman51(m): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
it's true...I trekked from check point to iyanna ba..e no easy at all

1 Like

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Keystonn: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Uthman51:
it's true...I trekked from check point to iyanna ba..e no easy at all
cc : masterblogger
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by AustineE1: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
I said it long ago,a time and a season shall come when the monster of 'street boys culture' in Lagos would become a national security crisis,just the way Almajiris in the North is now a source of man power to boko haram.
Is so painful that able bodied young men wld stand in the street,extorting other hard working and vibrant Nigerians,directly or indirectly with the tacit support of their ruling class,who believes that some how,these boys who are occassionally used as political touts,deserves some freedom to feed from other peoples sweat.Thereby creating a big national crisis,these boys should be rounded up and be treated like the criminals that they are,all the Alayes,Area boys,Omoniles and the numerous jobless wanderers in Lagos,who often moves around the various markets to tell traders that 'eye wey see go chop',believing its their right.
They shld all be deported to their states......learnt most of them are either from Osun,Ondo,Ogun or Ibadan.

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Keystonn: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
Yes most of them are not Lagos indigenes just like Tinubu

Lalasticlala

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Lilimax(f): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
People are angry! The recent hardship in town is making so many people going psycho embarassed They should direct their angers to their leaders and not a fellow common man on the street embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Keystonn: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lilimax:
People are angry! The recent hardship in town is making so many people going psycho embarassed They should direct their angers on their rulers and not a fellow common man on the street embarassed
the Agberos at every bustop in Lagos are fellow common man ?

20 Likes

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by dhardline(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Protesting against the Agberos/area boys is like protesting against the italian mafia.They both

have the same modus operandi e.g The mafia asks you to pay for protection or dues and you

refuse,they burn or destroy your property even kill at times.The area boys tell the bus drivers or

market women or customers even 'owoda' and they refuse,he removes either wiper or bus seats

or seizes the goods of the maket women or traders.only full military force can get them off the

streets cause they are more organized than you think.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by tollytexy(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Literate agbero and illiterate agbero clashes

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Sunnycliff(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
No one should blame the economy or PMB!!
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by DankemzI(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Aluta Continua....
But
With
Agberos shocked
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by coded01: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Smh... angry

Nigerian government careless about the Nigerian Student... angry
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by sojiboy(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Awon omo mi

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by LordVoldemort(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
K
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Missmossy(f): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
So true!!!

This crashed a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by fireforfire: 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
masterblogger:
Lie
So whats d truth
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by banmee(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
AustineE1:
I said it long ago,a time and a season shall come when the monster of 'street boys culture' in Lagos would become a national security crisis,just the way Almajiris in the North is now a source of man power to boko haram.
Is so painful that able bodied young men wld stand in the street,extorting other hard working and vibrant Nigerians,directly or indirectly with the tacit support of their ruling class,who believes that some how,these boys who are occassionally used as political touts,deserves some freedom to feed from other peoples sweat.Thereby creating a big national crisis,these boys should be rounded up and be treated like the criminals that they are,all the Alayes,Area boys,Omoniles and the numerous jobless wanderers in Lagos,who often moves around the various markets to tell traders that 'eye wey see go chop',believing its their right.
They shld all be deported to their states......learnt most of them are either from Osun,Ondo,Ogun or Ibadan.

And people were crucifying Buhari for Saying Nigeria is corrupt. He was just saying what can be easily confirmed by the outside world. To most Nigerians, it probably is a way of life, but for Normal people, it is not. How can extortion exist with impunity and the police force are powerless in handling it?

13 Likes

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by ademega(m): 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
hhh
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by amunkita(m): 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lagos agbero = Tinubu
Tinubu > Ambode
Therefore: Ambode < Agberos

Answer: Don't expect a solution

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by ikombe: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
masterblogger:
Lie
that comment you make when you wanted to create same topic , but just realised someone used it to hit FP undecided

9 Likes

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by stevenson007: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
True i witnessed it.
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Thorby(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is a serious one... They made me trekked today

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Thorby(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is a serious one... They made me trekked today
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by henrixx(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
I need just three pictures.. Pictures of the riot, the soldiers calming the situation and the people trekking....

Finish.
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by kenzysmith: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
Educated Touts protesting against their counterpart agbero is ok just name upgrade

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by adedam007(m): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
K
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by dayleke: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Chai
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
I trekked too, but could not bring it here cos myndd aka onye obi akpor banned me, the gbeghe no be beans o
Keystonn:
I don't know why I have not seen this news on nairaland today ...

There was a serious fight/riot at Lasu -Isheri express road today, student union Govt blocked the road at Lasu Gate because Agbero boys (owo da) are extorting money from S.U.G shuttle bus drivers.. So they (SUG LASUSU)have decided that enough is enough .

No vehicular movement from inyana school to inyana-oba most people trekked from inyana-school to inyana-Oba ... While some from first-gate ...
Soldiers are around to calm the situation..

Anyone around that area can confirm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Email: What Do CC And BCC Mean? / Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt / IPPIS: ASUU Asks FG Why Staff Of CBN, NDIC, FIRS Are Not On The Payment System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.