Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos (27303 Views)

More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite / Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by hakeem4(m): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Lilimax(f): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
Keystonn:
the Agberos at every bustop in Lagos are fellow common man ?
No sir! They are spirits embarassed
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Donfamous(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
kenzysmith:
Educated Touts protesting against their counterpart agbero is ok just name upgrade
this shouldn't be coming from you
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by ademoladeji(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Donfamous:
wtf!!! iyana sch to iyana iba, thats too far

Abegi! What's far there?

Let dem trek from Iyana Ipaja to Iyana Iba. Not Iyana School to Iyana Iba

cheesy
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by stzy(m): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
Why dem no go collect money 4rm dem... Isn't it business that those bus drivers are running?... If theypick passanger at points not allocated 2 them they know it incurs tax... Just because those boiz were not opportuned to go 2 school does not make them less Nigerian and because the buses are school shuttle bus only means that they get a subsidized taxing not zero taxing... I hate those school shuttle drivers because they have already made passangers they treat students like shitt....
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Goridoe(m): 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
I don't know why I have not seen this news on nairaland today ...

[size=13pt]NO MIND 'EM JAWE OP...

IF NA BOVI AND BASKETMOUTH WIVES DEY STEP OUT NOW, DEM SABI POST THAT NEWS, EVEN MOVE TO FP...

OR MERCY WHEY APPLY HIN MAKEUP JEJELY,

OR TECKNO WHEY BLAST HIN FAN

OR THE ONE WHEY KILL MICHAEL JACKSON BUT NEVER KILL HER OWN FAMILY FINISH

TCHHHHHHEEEEEEEW... RUBBISH..!!!
[/size]
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by akpumping7720(m): 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
heard d SUG election is 2mao

1 Like

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Goridoe(m): 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by iammayour(m): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hmmmmm...
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Donfamous(m): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
ademoladeji:

Abegi! What's far there?
Let dem trek from Iyana Ipaja to Iyana Iba. Not Iyana School to Iyana Iba
cheesy
that's suicidal na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by tellwisdom: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
And what is LASU??...street??

1 Like

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by SmartMugu: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Uthman51:
it's true...I trekked from check point to iyanna ba..e no easy at all
At least u saved that transport fare for another day. The more you do it, the richer u get.
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by OlujobaSamuel: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
I still don't get it. The shuttle buses plies only routes within the school premises.
Do they(agbero) entered the school premises or was the shuttle buses plying outside routes?
I live around and I go to lasu wella but I don't understand how come they are having issues.
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Kunzu(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
This kasala made my junior brother trekked. #naijareallyneedhelp
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by pastormellanby: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Population explosion should be controlled in Lagos state people from different parts of Nigeria will always want to come to Lagos, in other to twist it to favour them they will tell you that Lagos is no man's land but they no fit go kano that has similar commercial activities and tell them that it is no man's land, that is why insecurity and theft is on the increase.
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by ronaldbecky(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
AustineE1:
I said it long ago,a time and a season shall come when the monster of 'street boys culture' in Lagos would become a national security crisis,just the way Almajiris in the North is now a source of man power to boko haram.
Is so painful that able bodied young men wld stand in the street,extorting other hard working and vibrant Nigerians,directly or indirectly with the tacit support of their ruling class,who believes that some how,these boys who are occassionally used as political touts,deserves some freedom to feed from other peoples sweat.Thereby creating a big national crisis,these boys should be rounded up and be treated like the criminals that they are,all the Alayes,Area boys,Omoniles and the numerous jobless wanderers in Lagos,who often moves around the various markets to tell traders that 'eye wey see go chop',believing its their right.
They shld all be deported to their states......learnt most of them are either from Osun,Ondo,Ogun or Ibadan.
,,yeah u r right..i really appreciate ur write up. u sound tribalism..neval criticize
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Femich18(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
As in ehen it wasn't easy ...trekked from lasu gate to Iyana Iba. on getting to iyana Iba saw series of broken bottles Evrywre..But ds nite was even worse...d kind run I run ds nite ehen I Neva run am b4...God saved my head ds nite I must confess
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Femich18(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
masterblogger:
Lie
Stop saying what u don't knw
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by ericmor: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Keystonn:
the Agberos at every bustop in Lagos are fellow common man ?
Abeg, help me ask am again, may be he did not know d people they call agbero or he is trying to say something else
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Keystonn: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
DikeOha882:
I trekked too, but could not bring it here cos myndd aka onye obi akpor banned me, the gbeghe no be beans o
nna e no easy
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Owode1: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Buratai should have sent his boys to shoot and kill those students for disturbing the public peace.
Same thing happened in kaduna and they were all over the place praising the soldiers for such dastardly act.
Same thing happened in Onitsha and other parts of the SE.
In fact hence forth, anyone or group of persons disturbing the public peace in the name of any form of protest must be killed and the case closed.

Nonsense.
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by opey112(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
amunkita:
Lagos agbero = Tinubu Tinubu > Ambode Therefore: Ambode < Agberos
Answer: Don't expect a solution
.you are good in calculations.Just saying
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by ericmor: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Keystonn:

There was a serious fight/riot at Lasu -Isheri express road today, student union Govt blocked the road at Lasu Gate because Agbero boys (owo da) are extorting money from S.U.G shuttle bus drivers.. So they (SUG LASUSU)have decided that enough is enough .

No vehicular movement from inyana school to inyana-oba most people trekked from inyana-school to inyana-Oba ... While some from first-gate ...
Soldiers are around to calm the situation..

Anyone around that area can confirm
It can't happen during my time in lasu lailai. Agbero for where? Wen dem no wan die
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
stzy:
Why dem no go collect money 4rm dem... Isn't it business that those bus drivers are running?... If theypick passanger at points not allocated 2 them they know it incurs tax... Just because those boiz were not opportuned to go 2 school does not make them less Nigerian and because the buses are school shuttle bus only means that they get a subsidized taxing not zero taxing... I hate those school shuttle drivers because they have already made passangers they treat students like shitt....
Are you omonile?

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Keystonn: 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
ericmor:

It can't happen during my time in lasu lailai. Agbero for where? Wen dem no wan die
see you grin grin cheesy
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Keystonn: 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
Almakura:
Are you omonile?
wanted to ask him same question too

I guess he is a chartered one
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
pastormellanby:
Population explosion should be controlled in Lagos state people from different parts of Nigeria will always want to come to Lagos, in other to twist it to favour them they will tell you that Lagos is no man's land but they no fit go kano that has similar commercial activities and tell them that it is no man's land, that is why insecurity and theft is on the increase.
Who are the omoniles and agberos in Lagos? Folks from other four poor yoruba states.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by ericmor: 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lilimax:
No sir! They are spirits embarassed
May God help u
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
Donfamous:
grin ever reasonable shi won. ever reasonable lewon,
that's ever koni GBA GBA Ku GBA lasuites. like that school them no dey dull.
aluta continual jare grin

where is the money allocated to 1st to comment that always make ppl excited. so that mine won't pass me by

Oga Ade, U be confam aluta ooooo
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Keystonn:

There was a serious fight/riot at Lasu -Isheri express road today, student union Govt blocked the road at Lasu Gate because Agbero boys (owo da) are extorting money from S.U.G shuttle bus drivers.. So they (SUG LASUSU)have decided that enough is enough .

No vehicular movement from inyana school to inyana-oba most people trekked from inyana-school to inyana-Oba ... While some from first-gate ...
Soldiers are around to calm the situation..

Anyone around that area can confirm
I just pray they KILL ALL those bastard Agbero boy angry

Bastard touts destroying the image of my sweet lagos

Tiefnubú is a foól
Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by 982ABU(m): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
AustineE1:
I said it long ago,a time and a season shall come when the monster of 'street boys culture' in Lagos would become a national security crisis,just the way Almajiris in the North is now a source of man power to boko haram.
Is so painful that able bodied young men wld stand in the street,extorting other hard working and vibrant Nigerians,directly or indirectly with the tacit support of their ruling class,who believes that some how,these boys who are occassionally used as political touts,deserves some freedom to feed from other peoples sweat.Thereby creating a big national crisis,these boys should be rounded up and be treated like the criminals that they are,all the Alayes,Area boys,Omoniles and the numerous jobless wanderers in Lagos,who often moves around the various markets to tell traders that 'eye wey see go chop',believing its their right.
They shld all be deported to their states......learnt most of them are either from Osun,Ondo,Ogun or Ibadan.

Re: Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
that sh.it was bad mahn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia / Emelife Stella Chinelo Receives Medals And Cash Prizes From University Of Mysore / What Is On Wikipedia About Prof Bamitale Omole And OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.