Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,116 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant (30569 Views)

Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights / Buhari Appoints Visually Challenged Man As Special Assistant on / Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by Sigo86(m): 12:48am On Feb 23, 2016
doctokwus:

I know this will give u sleepless night tonight,but as at today the naira appreciated by more than n20 to close at N370/$.
Guess u wud try sleeping today praying it goes back to 400.

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by kobonaire(m): 1:42am On Feb 23, 2016
How exactly do you read veterinary medicine.
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by Pastorniga: 1:51am On Feb 23, 2016
congrat to our presidio
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:

In my heart?... So zombies now occupy the hearts of men?... You're saying trash my friend, People are still suffering from the hardship imposed on them by this dullardic president and you're here saying "your heart".

Wait until it gets to at least 200 or your dullard president equates it to the dollar like he promised before you start talking.

Excuse what hardship did PMB impose on people??
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by preselect(m): 2:53am On Feb 23, 2016
[size=13pt]Buharitualist appoints pres-elect as his senior deputy vice lieutenant partial adviser on advisory issues

Pred1diot of the unfortunate republic. which country is he flying to next? until $1=10,000 naira this man wont rest.[/size]

#bringbackourgirls

Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by Ojayk(m): 3:16am On Feb 23, 2016
YEA, i appriciate the appointmet.

now other groups that playedd vital roles should lobby for her leader to be appointed.

eg market women
artisans
thugs/agbero's thou under an association title
Prostitutes
etc

all these groups are bodies or sub sectors of the society and we have our noise maker ministers heading every sector of the society. in essence, people should be appointed to handle portfolios that affects the society eg an SA OR SSA OR PA on economic matters would be appreciated more while groups that are to be compasated for their roles in the election should be done via the MINISTERS heading ministries where such groups are captured.
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by Godsonkemz(m): 3:51am On Feb 23, 2016
Nawa for this man o
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by Khayil(m): 3:54am On Feb 23, 2016
beat making videos on instagram @royce_madeit., If u wish to use any one of them holla me and repost the beat. Lets Make A Hit.
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by millionaireman: 4:46am On Feb 23, 2016
doctokwus:

They are evil people and only wish daily is to see the govt and indeed nigeria fail under PMB,at whatever cost,so why wouldn't they have heart challenges whenever good news surfaces. They deserve it.

So long as Buhari stands as president, even if Naira falls to $1 to N500, Nigeria is still great. Lol. Sai Buhari de blind as usual.
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by jimi4us: 5:31am On Feb 23, 2016
doctokwus:

They are evil people and only wish daily is to see the govt and indeed nigeria fail under PMB,at whatever cost,so why wouldn't they have heart challenges whenever good news surfaces. They deserve it.
karma is a bitcch you know, you guys wish bad for gej until he left office and you want us to keep quiet for an illiterate President to rule us? You must be madd
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by SeverusSnape(m): 5:50am On Feb 23, 2016
kropotkin2:
Severus the snake, election things still dey vex you? grin you had better accept the fact that jona is gone forever cheesy
My man, Jona is gone, Who doesn't know this??... We've all accepted the fact, But it's zombies that keeps bringing his matter up and blaming him for all their problems.
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by glossy6(f): 6:01am On Feb 23, 2016
popcykaylah:
After some flat head peeps will come here and say this govt is tribalistic..

Is the blind man igbo? Think before hitting the keyboard
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 23, 2016
End time election result compensation reward continues
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 23, 2016
Actions of a confused president......Buhari, you are cursed with confusion
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by KanwuliaExtra: 6:22am On Feb 23, 2016
What an irony.
As Buhari himself cannot see. . . .that he is a 'failure' already! cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by deflover(m): 6:32am On Feb 23, 2016
"He led a team that
successfully mobilized a large number of the
more
that 24 million disabled persons in the country
to
support the APC candidate and his running mate
in
the 2015 presidential election"

wow I no no say disabled people na 24 million oh.....that means I for dey turn to my right left centre and even sky and all around me na disabled I go see.....if we minus 24million from our estimated 170million.....then na country of disable we be na.....this lie is just too big.....well zombies are part of disabled as only a quarter brained person will vote for apc
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by great664(m): 6:53am On Feb 23, 2016
He led a team that
successfully mobilized a large number of the more
that 24 million disabled persons in the country to
support the APC candidate and his running mate in
the 2015 presidential election

I said it, Na disable people voted BUBU, imagine the man Leading 24Million Disable people and Buhari got 15Million. Mr Garba Shehu tell me something.
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by ezebinugwu21: 7:38am On Feb 23, 2016
Aguntasolo1:
Buhari is appointing the blind to lead the blind.
ahahahahaha nwanzo on parade
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by Yehman(m): 7:57am On Feb 23, 2016
doctokwus:

I know this will give u sleepless night tonight,but as at today the naira appreciated by more than n20 to close at N370/$.
Please can you help me and buy. Propaganda everywhere. It appropriated on paper and mouth but, when u tell them (BDC) to bring they will start telling you long stories.
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by popcykaylah(m): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2016
glossy6:

Is the blind man igbo? Think before hitting the keyboard
Hey who says he's igbo? Babes don't spark a diss..my brain works better than ugly dude who shaggs you
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by fineyemi(m): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2016
doctokwus:

so naira depreciated 2day to #370 to$1
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by WASMOG(m): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2016
ronaldbecky:
see mumu..receive sense
just mocking the biafrans
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by WASMOG(m): 8:31am On Feb 23, 2016
prettyboi1:

Abba Moro is from the Idoma tribe in Benue state, when did the Idoma tribe become Igbo? Some of you just talk trash because you want to say something by all means. SMH
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by WASMOG(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2016
Princecalm:

get your facts right bro. Abba Moro is not an Igbo man, he hails from Benue state.
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by luvprince4real(m): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2016
when d blind leads d blind..

a blind man in a blind economic team.
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by omnisali: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2016
when 75% of northerners are disable. jihadist president.
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
NobleAngell:
Well, he might be the one to speak up and tell bubu d truth where he goes wrong. Unlike the vocally challenged ppl around him.

grin grin

nothing last forever
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by kogirodent: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
ronald4lif:

Couldn't you figure he was being sarcastic or you're just daft? undecided
that thing didnt sound sarcastic one bit. You think everybody who comes online is partisan like you guys who paint everytin in tribalism? You guys paint every news in Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa coloration dependin on ur mood and party affiliation. That guy jst read that news with his untainted mind and unbiased mind and coudnt have known what sarcastic games u guys on here play.
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by Oye2015: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
shammah1:
Daura president is really a confirm dullard
stop saying dat
Re: Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant by cardoctor(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
At the least we Nigerians have a two eyed man as president in this land of the blind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Launches "Smartforce" Database Management System / FG Relocates FAAN Headquarters From Abuja To Lagos / Rukaiya Atiku Abubakar’s Traditional Wedding In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.