Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Uk Student Visa Appeal Allowed What Is My Chance For The Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Uk Student Visa Appeal Allowed What Is My Chance For The Visa? (1652 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uk Student Visa Appeal Allowed What Is My Chance For The Visa? by tundede89: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2009
my uk student visa appeal has been allowed but unfurtunately the first school that i gain admission from on which i make the appeal does not give me admission or defer my admission but i have an unconditional admission with another school , does this afect my chance of getting the visa? if i present this new admission letter to the eco
Re: My Uk Student Visa Appeal Allowed What Is My Chance For The Visa? by TonyTone1: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2009
my uk student visa appeal has been allowed but unfurtunately the first school that i gain admission from on which i make the appeal does not give me admission or defer my admission but i have an unconditional admission with another school , does this afect my chance of getting the visa? if i present this new admission letter to the eco

Well congrats on ur appeal victory , it doesnt matter if you changed ur instituition, I had the same case in 2007 and after i won the appeal i discovered the first school i chose wasn t too gud. so i got anoda and submitted with the other documents i was told to come along with like bank statement, so i think you can use it. the other documents you are reqired to take to the embassy will be stipulated in your appeal letter, so just do as they sa. wish u luk.
Re: My Uk Student Visa Appeal Allowed What Is My Chance For The Visa? by tundede89: 10:07am On Jul 14, 2009
thank you tony for your answer and encouragement,
Re: My Uk Student Visa Appeal Allowed What Is My Chance For The Visa? by justwise(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
whymyheart: House i need your advise i applied for student visa in the year 2008 but i was refused that i used forged waec certificate and the result was seized by British embassy i was asked to appeal which i did also attached Waec scratch card that would enable the eco to check genuity of my Waec online yet my appeal was turned down which i didn't know what really going on but i am very sure of my result because i personal sat for the exams myself at ile ife i had to reapply in year 2009 eco said i was caught for using forged Waec certificate in the year 2008 this time around 2009 my sister supported company registration certificate was also forged i was banned for 10 years I decided to abandon travel i had to follow up my HND because i finished my OND from polytechnic of Ibadan in year 2007 instead to pursue my HND my sister wants me to go uk and continue my study there i was given unconditional offer from Anglia college 2 weeks later before my submission the house i was staying got burnt before the fire fighter could come many of my vital documents as burnt included my Waec certificate i have inform my sister about situation of my result and she sensed this could caused obstacle for my travel to uk to further my studies she has to contact our neighbor who works with corporate affair commission here in Ibadan because he was also the one that helped her registered her company certificate some years back about my plight he now told my sister that he has someone that works with Waec head office in Lagos that he would call the person and he would let us know what it takes to retrieve new Waec certificate that very night he called my sister that it will cost 30,000 to get the result because we were in need of it urgently my sister gave him the money and handed over my burnt certificate to him,a week later he brought new certificate exactly as my details appeared on my burnt document After i got refused in the year 2009 i thought going to uk was not my way i went back for my HND in year 2010 which i later finished January 2013 my school asked me to bring my credentials for verification and i didn't have my waec certificate with me since it been seized by British embassy in 2008 only have photocopy with me i now took the photo copy to waec office in Lagos it was there i got to know that they don't reprint certificate only to stamp ad legalized court affidavit this made me to think twice and realized that the person my sister contacted in year 2008 must have presented fake re issue waec result to my sister i and my sister went to corporate affair to check the geniuty of company registration he did for my sister we discover he didn't do register my sister company we went straight to police station and got him arrested along the line police made thoroughly house search in his apartment some incriminative documents were found in his house included my burnt waec certificate now that am done with my Hnd i will like to pursue my PGD in uk i want to know if i can write for letter of reconsideration if the ban on my previous application could be lifted so that i can go ahead with my plans[/color]

Sorry to read about what happened to you but i doubt if the ban can be lifted, if you guy had gone through the official route you wouldn't have given fake WAEC certificates, that is the price we pay in Nigeria for using 'man-no-man'

(1) (Reply)

Difference In Date Of Birth Of Marriage Certificate And International Passport / Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations In Pakistan / About To Complete Bsc, Will 1million Naira Be Enough For Mba In Usa Or Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.