Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Do You Ever Know That You Can Track Your Car With Your G.s.m Phone Personally - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Ever Know That You Can Track Your Car With Your G.s.m Phone Personally (704 Views)

IF YOU LOSE Your Phone You Can Track It / Know Your G's / Which G.s.m. Network Is The Best In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Know That You Can Track Your Car With Your G.s.m Phone Personally by tolexontop: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2009
This is a serious case that each and every one of us should be able to practice without anybody collecting thousands of naira from us…… it’s only require interest ,because is a great advantages for you and your family knowing this………tracking your cars with your gsm phone, need some necessary things you need to input yourself without anybody ,for you to be able to track it when being stolen or giving it to someone, with this you can decide to switch off the engine with the phone in your hand, controlling the speed of the car, listening to the conversation going on in the car with the same phone and indicating the location of the car………. So what else are you still waiting for………

Interested people should show up their interest…………, dj4tolex@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Ever Know That You Can Track Your Car With Your G.s.m Phone Personally by puskin: 12:35am On Jul 11, 2009
That I know, now tell me sumtin I don't
Re: Do You Ever Know That You Can Track Your Car With Your G.s.m Phone Personally by Dwayne(m): 3:47am On Jul 11, 2009
Okay. Do u know dat my house floats in air.
Re: Do You Ever Know That You Can Track Your Car With Your G.s.m Phone Personally by puskin: 6:57am On Jul 11, 2009
Eeeh!!
Since it floats, hw do U manage 2cum out
Re: Do You Ever Know That You Can Track Your Car With Your G.s.m Phone Personally by genious: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2009
He uses a canoe
Re: Do You Ever Know That You Can Track Your Car With Your G.s.m Phone Personally by tolexontop: 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2009
You can't imagine this, you can stop your car engine right from your Gsm phone. Unbelievable! but true.
Re: Do You Ever Know That You Can Track Your Car With Your G.s.m Phone Personally by puskin: 2:08am On Jul 16, 2009
mhmm!!
. . .nd wat again?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fairly Used Iphone Asap / Activate Ur Zain Mobile Browser Urself / Help I Need To Block A Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.