Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,539 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

If At Any Point You Start Doubting What God Has Said Concening You... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If At Any Point You Start Doubting What God Has Said Concening You... (607 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. / When You Cried To The Point You Have No More Strength To Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If At Any Point You Start Doubting What God Has Said Concening You... by izutex007(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
If at any point you start doubting what God has said concening you...kindly open the bible. Search back and forth till you get to the place where it is 'written'.
(LK.4:17).

Then, kindly read....word after word to your hearing---for faith cometh by hearing. If that is not still enough to 'clear your doubt'.

Dear go for a personal retreat:
For Elijah, he ran to the mountain of the Lord(Sinai). Dont be suprised to find God waiting for you there, just as in the case of Elijah
---get as many... messages/books/tapes etc as possible. My best so far is: Activating seasons of breakthroughs: Ministry of destiny helpers-
by Apostle Joshua Selman.

If the above two doesnt work... Visit your spiritual head(A Reverend Fr./Pastor/mentor). I have seen first hand what God uses such people to do. One word is all you need. When you get it, run along with it.

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Fire Razes Prostitutes Home In Port Harcourt / Withdraw Bill Against Public Preaching, Group Tells El-rufai / Understanding Religious Preaching Bill - El-rufal Writes Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.