Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,366 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Best 100 Free Proxy Sites List 2016 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best 100 Free Proxy Sites List 2016 (11112 Views)

Download Startimes App – Watch Over 100+ Free Channels With Startimes Mobile App / GE, Airtel, Ericsson, Google Tops Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria / Free And Fast Proxy Server IP And Port To Browse Anonymous September 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best 100 Free Proxy Sites List 2016 by tekkionline(m): 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
free proxy sites list

Howdy folks! Today, I am going to talk about some of the best free proxy sites that you can use to bypass restrictions while anonymizing your identity. Censorship is killing the internet.It’s sabbotaging the open internet.

The question is why will someone prevent you from accessing a particular site? In some countries the government has blocked certain sites from its citizens. If you’re in one of these situations or facing similar one then you need to read on, as I am about to unleash some top 100 free proxy servers list.

If this is the first time you’re hearing about proxy sites, then let me explain what they do. Proxy sites are the sites designed to give you access to the world wide web keeping your identity anonymous. Basically when you visit any site from your Personal Computer, the web server gets to know your IP address, which can be used to track you or whatever. However, if you visit the same site via a proxy site then your IP is not revealed to that web server.

The proxy server requests that page on your behalf, so IP of proxy server goes and then that page is sent to you by the proxy server. Proxy server/sites are also used to bypass parental control or firewall. For instance, in colleges/schools if social networking sites are blocked then you can use a proxy server to request for the site. Example facebook or any other social networking site.

In simple words if A can’t connect to B then A sends to C, C sends to B and vice versa. Thus proxy site acts as an intermediary.

Below is a hand-picked free proxy servers list to enable you bypass censorship. These proxy websites have all been tested and are widely used.

Please visit the link below for the list

http://www.techblab.top/2017/06/updated-100-best-free-proxy-server-list.html
Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

My problem with Oraimo Power Banks / Youtube Might Be Transformed Into A Full Pledged Social Media Platform Soon / Easiest Way To Rename And Sort All Your Downloaded Images in bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.