Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,478 members, 7,843,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) (22164 Views)

Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) / Emir Sanusi Arrives His Palace Following Trip To Saudi Arabia (Pics) / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by Forwetinnah: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2016
tatucci:

and all dis because of dollars?

Inflation...
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by scarffield(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2016
braine:

And you feel youve said something that makes sense. undecided
ai'on care......
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by Forwetinnah: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2016
jeffooh999:
Buba de use presidential travel immunity,they loot him money carry go de drop for ll this countries were him de travel to!citizens should shine their eyes because buba presido is looting his loot heavily,he ain't fight any corruption at all because de ppl he is fighting has power morethan him,so all he has to do is to join them and loot and build his own business empire like others did!my fellow Nija nigys!

I believe you my brother...him wan surpass Abacha for looting. Bubu be like I must break Abacha's record before I die cheesy
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by Leebrown(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2016
............ cons....tion say, love your president as urself
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by mbahfrankuc(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2016
I smell military overthrow in ur next travel
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by Ambi4God: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2016
tayebest:

why una sabi lie like this sef?? undecided water finish for groung or dollar affect it?? angry angry
Abah, don't know that packaging, water treatment all sky rocketed?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by Harrisonwo(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2016
Rossikk:
These Saudis and their opulence sha.... See chair bikonu.

I think say na only me notice am, everything is made of GOLD.. Too much money
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by d1ckr0man(m): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2016
bubu the adventurer
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Which people? Please stop speaking via your anus.
Stop thinking with ur dick,cos ure so daft,am even ashamed u graduated from my Almater,cos ure a propagandist,u thinking people are enjoying d fall of d naira to d dollar now because of its Apc? Ode
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by sarutobie(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2016
dubemnaija:

The chemical used in manufacturing the satchet they put the water in is being imported from abroad. Nigeria doesn't manufacture those things. They call the chemical LDPE. So one way or the other, the price of water will change
You mean nigeria doesn't manufacture something as cheap as polyethylene? I find that hard to believe because we have a lot of plastic products produced here in Nigeria..
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by Ijaya123: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2016
jcross19:
he has no reason sir. Since he has being travelling what's the result? Any new foreign investor? Nooooooooo soon we will know what we have voted for.

That is as much as you know.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by diegwu01: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2016
nnachukz:
He should keep visiting any country that crosses his mind. A sachet of water for my area is now N15 as against the normal N5. It is even scarce and hard to get. I don't blame him for mismanaging our economy, I only blame and curse the zombies that put him there to live large on our money while others are suffering.
Poor man! it seems you're laborer... Labourers love sachet water so much
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by joseph1832(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Stop thinking with ur dick,cos ure so daft,am even ashamed u graduated from my Almater,cos ure a propagandist,u thinking people are enjoying d fall of d naira to d dollar now because of its Apc? Ode
Kill yourself if you don't like it. tongue
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Kill yourself if you don't like it. tongue
You are already dead. Everybody can not be like You.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by dubemnaija: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2016
sarutobie:

You mean nigeria doesn't manufacture something as cheap as polyethylene? I find that hard to believe because we have a lot of plastic products produced here in Nigeria..

Nigeria doesn't refine petroleum (or in large quantity) , how will they now get the chemical. The chemical used in polythene manufacturing is gotten from petroleum
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by diegwu01: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2016
jcross19:
he has no reason sir. Since he has being travelling what's the result? Any new foreign investor? Nooooooooo soon we will know what we have voted for.
Dunce!! so the only reason he travels is to bring bring foreign investment...
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by joseph1832(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are already dead. Everybody can not be like You.
So why are you weeping over the opinions of a dead man? Don't you think its stewpid of you?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by sarutobie(m): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2016
dubemnaija:

Nigeria doesn't refine petroleum (or in large quantity) , how will they now get the chemical. The chemical used in polythene manufacturing is gotten from petroleum
If that is true then....we're far from getting 'there'
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by nnachukz(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2016
diegwu01:

Poor man! it seems you're laborer... Labourers love sachet water so much
that you don't buy it doesn't mean you are better or richer than those who buy it. Some times I pity people like you who think of themselves to mean anything to the point that others should not talk or complain.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by 247Dior(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2016
.. If I dollar is 160 with corruption and almost 400 without corruption. Please o... my question is shouldn't we legalize corruption for a better economy??
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by Stalwert: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Get HBP over an Ancestor flaunting his dimwitted self around the World? grin Oh please...nobody cares about that joke

Yet you rush to look at his pix like it nourish your hungry bones.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by davseun2ta(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2016
To all angered pro-Jonathan campaigners

[size=16pt]you can quote or bash me for all I care[/size]

The situation we have found ourselves today is the result of the accumulated ineptness of the former administration YES! Former administration!!! Why?
Our foreign reserve would have been in a good shape, if fmr Pres.Jonathan had not given room for massive corruption, (RECALL: stealing is not corruption... by GEJ).
The bokoharam insurgency wouldn't have gotten to this stage, if fmr pres. Jonathan had not been tribalistic in handling issues revolving around ethnicity and religion. He was not a pres. For all, but a pres. For a few!!! He gave looters room to milk us of our resources in its billions, closed the mouth of wailers (the first person to quote me) with stipends also harboring ali modu sheriff (bokoharam sponsor) RECALL: there are boko haram everywhere even in my cabinet...says GEJ

[size=16pt]WHAT WE ARE EXPERIENCING TODAY IS THE RIPPLE EFFECT OF WHAT GEJ DID...[/size]

Am not an apc member
Neither am I Pdp
I am for the interest of POSITIVE change!!!

Like I aforesaid, quote me if you like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by Titan5g: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2016
247Dior:
.. If I dollar is 160 with corruption and almost 400 without corruption. Please o... my question is shouldn't we legalize corruption for a better economy??

This situation was imminent, was just a matter of time
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by braine(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2016
scarffield:
ai'on care......

Can't blame you.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by jpphilips(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2016
nnachukz:
He should keep visiting any country that crosses his mind. A sachet of water for my area is now N15 as against the normal N5. It is even scarce and hard to get. I don't blame him for mismanaging our economy, I only blame and curse the zombies that put him there to live large on our money while others are suffering.

When will you blame your god for cursing you with an underdeveloped brain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by nnachukz(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2016
jpphilips:

When will you blame your god for cursing you with an underdeveloped brain?
I doubt if you have any at all, developed or underdeveloped brain. How can a living person with even an ant size of brain suffer and keep smiling as a result of someone's lack of direction in policy making? I should be thankful to my God for not having your type of brain.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by 247Dior(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2016
Titan5g:

This situation was imminent, was just a matter of time
that's your assumption brother
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by chiomzy25(f): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2016
FriendChoice:
Buhari arrives Riyadh, kingdom Of Saudi Arabia ahead of crucial talks with king Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud on crude oil price stability.

President Buhari is being welcomed by governor of Riyahd, Prince Faisal Bandar BN Abdulaziz Al-Saud at the royal terminal of Riyahd international airport. FEB 22, 2016.

Source: Femi Adesina

https://mobile.facebook.com/1452287068399764/albums/1517841625177641/?refid=8&_ft_=qid.6254255717743629143%3Amf_story_key.-8387299828814985445
Who are those that voted this man into power? The Only thing in the market that is not affected by this rise in dollar is salt, yet he keeps jumping from one country to another. Pls I need that apple that Abacha ate.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2016
chiomzy25:
Who are those that voted this man into power? The Only thing in the market that is not affected by this rise in dollar is salt, yet he keeps jumping from one country to another. Pls I need that apple that Abacha ate.

You want to eat the apple and die?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by tatucci: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Inflation...

you dey cry say u no dey even see d money and yet u dey tok about inflation?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by HDee(m): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2016
mynd1:
Allah yetsare General Buhari. grin
sallam my lady
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by mynd1(f): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2016
HDee:
sallam my lady
Amin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women / Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno / Nembe Youths Shut Down OML29 Oil Well Located In Nembe - Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.