Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) (22155 Views)

Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics) / Emir Sanusi Arrives His Palace Following Trip To Saudi Arabia (Pics) / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by ElPere(m): 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
condralbede:
Gee bag of pure water in my area now is #200,what dey usually sale at d rate of #80
You are right man.... A bag of sachet water is 150 in my area..!! Leave Johnny Waka, make him dey waka about.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by clickwtB(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
mynd1:
Allah yetsare General Buhari. grin
AMEEN YA RABBANA
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by chiomzy25(f): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
FriendChoice:

You want to eat the apple and die?
no I wan give you
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by Titan5g: 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
247Dior:
that's your assumption brother
I stand by it. Thanks
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by zionglory(m): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
nnachukz:
He should keep visiting any country that crosses his mind. A sachet of water for my area is now N15 as against the normal N5. It is even scarce and hard to get. I don't blame him for mismanaging our economy, I only blame and curse the zombies that put him there to live large on our money while others are suffering.
You can die,why cursing? Idiot
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
chiomzy25:
no I wan give you
You wan kill me
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by Masculity(m): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
nnachukz:
He should keep visiting any country that crosses his mind. A sachet of water for my area is now N15 as against the normal N5. It is even scarce and hard to get. I don't blame him for mismanaging our economy, I only blame and curse the zombies that put him there to live large on our money while others are suffering.

blame and course your people that sell sachet water #15 rather than #5. Because they are your enemies, for making life difficult for you.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by datigbogirl: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
I am sure they were conversing in Arabic and repeating what the prophet said instead of talking issues of national importance.

Does anyone still think Buhari is the President we need now?

Crazy guy...lols!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by datigbogirl: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
Stalwert:
Wailing zombies will develop HBP and still PMB wouldn't know their hungry miserable lives exist. Ride on PMB I still believe in you.

From "i believe" to "i still believe"....

Na you go taya oh....lols.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by chiomzy25(f): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
FriendChoice:
You wan kill me
yessssssssss.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by jmand(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
nnachukz:

Go back to sch and learn how to respect Human being
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by jmand(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
I am sure they were conversing in Arabic and repeating what the prophet said instead of talking issues of national importance.

Does anyone still think Buhari is the President we need now?

Ask yourself, coz I realise that, you don't even know your own self, who would you think will listen to you? Brat
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by jmand(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
YelloweWest:
My problem is that when he returns he does not tell us what he has achieved from the trip! Only for him to be out again in a matter of days or even hours undecided

Oh c'mon guy, who do you think are you? Back your home ask those who trip somewhere there, what they negotiate and achieved in their trip, not PMB coz he's not stupid like you. You're nothing as Mr. President will converse you over what he achieved in his trip
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by jmand(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
scarffield:
Presidiot mumuhamodu bull.harry

We don't care guy, cause you already grow up in front of your parent without teach you some manners and characters, I blame them not you, by the way, tell us is it the way how you disdain even your parent? No wonder!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by jmand(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Safe trip Mr. PMB
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by scarffield(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
jmand:

We don't care guy, cause you already grow up in front of your parent without teach you some manners and characters, I blame them not you, by the way, tell us is it the way how you disdain even your parent? No wonder!
speak english please....
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by Jetjacky(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Buhari plans to islamatize this country
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
chiomzy25:
yessssssssss.
OK if you kill me. May you live forever.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by davseun2ta(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jetjacky:
Buhari plans to islamatize this country
what's this one saying?

Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by SegunAdewole: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Presidiot mumuhamadu bokkohari
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (pics) by chiomzy25(f): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
FriendChoice:

OK if you kill me. May you live forever.
for this prayer you will live long, in jesus name, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Elemoro School, Ibeju Lekki (Pictures) / Oshiomhole, Dangote, Obaseki And Ambode At The Burial Of Andrew Otutu Obaseki / Lamido Sanusi, Ganduje At Global Islamic Summit In Dubai....photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.