Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Hilarious:- Arsenal Fans Organise Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious:- Arsenal Fans Organise Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match (1831 Views)

Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona / Hilarious Arsenal Diss Track From A Pained Fan / Arsenal Fans Organize Fasting & Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious:- Arsenal Fans Organise Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match by Harrisonwo(m): 12:26am On Feb 23, 2016
Arsenal fans embarked on a four (4) days fasting and prayers ahead of their champions league clash vs Barcelona.
The fasting was concluded yesterday with a powerful prayer session. The prayers was a plea to God for assistance during the Champions league match.
The Match holds 8:45pm today (Tuesday) | Arsenal vs Barcelona
The event had in attendance several passionate arsenal fan within the metropolis wearing the team kit.
Na Joke O!!

But as a Barca fan, na training we dey come do for emirates... Peace

Re: Hilarious:- Arsenal Fans Organise Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match by akfeas(m): 1:29am On Feb 23, 2016
Really funny. Don't be deceived for God can't be mocked or manipulated. Barca are better than Arsenal. They're not in anyway a match. So pls wake up and face the reality that Barca will kill Arsenal in the first leg and still go ahead to bury them during the second leg. grin ; grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious:- Arsenal Fans Organise Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match by Harrisonwo(m): 7:55am On Feb 23, 2016
akfeas:
Really funny. Don't be deceived for God can't be mocked or manipulated. Barca are better than Arsenal. They're not in anyway a match. So pls wake up and face the reality that Barca will kill Arsenal in the first leg and still go ahead to bury them during the second leg. grin ; grin grin grin grin grin

Its destroy arsenal and bury them in round 2
Re: Hilarious:- Arsenal Fans Organise Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match by haffaze777(m): 8:08am On Feb 23, 2016
akfeas:

Arsenal will qualify ahead of Barcelona,y can quote me after d return leg BTW am a chelsea fan
Re: Hilarious:- Arsenal Fans Organise Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match by newheartub(m): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2016
Tday match Arsenal 2=2 barca
Re: Hilarious:- Arsenal Fans Organise Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match by akfeas(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
haffaze777:

Arsenal will qualify ahead of Barcelona,y can quote me after d return leg BTW am a chelsea fan
just take a second look at the pic, what can you see? All I see is fear. Like hell you guys should be and no one will blame you for it. But I'll advise you to stop hoping on a dream that will never come to pass. Once again Arsenal will be killed tonight and the burial arrangement is already scheduled for the second leg at Nou Camp.
Re: Hilarious:- Arsenal Fans Organise Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match by akfeas(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Harrisonwo:

Its destroy arsenal and bury them in round 2
couldn't agree with you any less brother.
Re: Hilarious:- Arsenal Fans Organise Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match by haffaze777(m): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
akfeas:
just take a second look at the pic, what can you see? All I see is fear. Like hell you guys should be and no one will blame you for it. But I'll advise you to stop hoping on a dream that will never come to pass. Once again Arsenal will be killed tonight and the burial arrangement is already scheduled for the second leg at Nou Camp.

I will remind u dis when Arsenal dump u out of Champions League
Re: Hilarious:- Arsenal Fans Organise Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match by akfeas(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
haffaze777:

I will remind u dis when Arsenal dump u out of Champions League
Hahahahaha
No brother, I will be the one reminding you. I'll even quote u each time the goal is cooked.
Re: Hilarious:- Arsenal Fans Organise Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match by SIRRDIQ(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
Harrisonwo:
Arsenal fans embarked on a four (4) days fasting and prayers ahead of their champions league clash vs Barcelona.
The fasting was concluded yesterday with a powerful prayer session. The prayers was a plea to God for assistance during the Champions league match.
The Match holds 8:45pm today (Tuesday) | Arsenal vs Barcelona
The event had in attendance several passionate arsenal fan within the metropolis wearing the team kit.
Na Joke O!!

But as a Barca fan, na training we dey come do for emirates... Peace
Shatap they all wear trousers.......talking of prayer...infact among them there are bercelona fans..UP CHELSEA
Re: Hilarious:- Arsenal Fans Organise Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match by SIRRDIQ(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
BROSS U WICKED O
Re: Hilarious:- Arsenal Fans Organise Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match by Harrisonwo(m): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
SIRRDIQ:
Shatap they all wear trousers.......talking of prayer...infact among them there are bercelona fans..UP CHELSEA

Chelsea na wash, una no fit handle just PSG. Using full squad against minute city second best and yet una get mouth to talk....
Re: Hilarious:- Arsenal Fans Organise Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match by Harrisonwo(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
I see messi scoring
Infact the trio have to score
Re: Hilarious:- Arsenal Fans Organise Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match by Amule5000us(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Hilarious:- Arsenal Fans Organise Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match by haffaze777(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
akfeas:
Hahahahaha
No brother, I will be the one reminding you. I'll even quote u each time the goal is cooked.

No qualm
Re: Hilarious:- Arsenal Fans Organise Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match by akfeas(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
haffaze777:

No qualm

Re: Hilarious:- Arsenal Fans Organise Prayer Ahead Of Barcelona Match by Harrisonwo(m): 8:08am On Feb 24, 2016
I see 3-5 goals 2nd leg

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Southwest/Northern Players Are Not Being Used In The Super Eagles? / DOWNLOAD EPL VIDEO: Chelsea Vs Middlesbrough 3-0 2017 Goals And Highlights / Carabao Cup Round Of 16 Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.