Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations (18148 Views)

Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo / Militants Bomb Oil Installations In Warri, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Mamog(m): 7:05am On Feb 23, 2016
PassingShot:

If I may ask, in what way are you affected by the high exchange rate?

Your questions shows that you spend all your time on non productive ventures if not you would have realised that the cost of items have gone up in the market. , maybe u are so broke that you have not bought electronics, mobile phone,laptop, rim of paper, printer n It's accessories, bag of rice, bread, cloths in the last 90days. Maybe you are also broke that you have not deposited money in in bank within the last 30days..
Truth heals.. please always stand for the truth even If It doesn't favour you.. . That Is what hallmark of a real man
Good morning

5 Likes

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by chiefobdk(m): 7:06am On Feb 23, 2016
PassingShot:
If I may ask, in what way are you affected by the high exchange rate?

you 're so daft. gosh aresa. U 're a disgrace.

D dollar affect even my dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by PassingShot(m): 7:07am On Feb 23, 2016
Mamog:

Your questions shows that you spend all your time on non productive ventures if not you would have realised that the cost of items have gone up in the market. , maybe u are so broke that you have not bought electronics, mobile phone,laptop, rim of paper, printer n It's accessories, bag of rice, bread, cloths in the last 90days. Maybe you are also broke that you have not deposited money in in bank within the last 30days..
Truth heals.. please always stand for the truth even If It doesn't favour you.. . That Is what hallmark of a real man
Good morning
I may be broke but I am sure can't be as broke and as poor as you.

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 23, 2016
Arty2014:

You got it wrong, 90% of chevron etc workers/staff are Yorubas not Niger deltans

Yorubas took all the jobs shamelessly / greedily as if na only them dey

I am not Yoruba....but I don't think your comment is true.

And anyway....the reason why Yorubas might be getting more of the jobs is because they spend time getting the educaiton needed to get such jobs.

Whereas in the Delta....our leaders do not make the vital investments in education that are needed to train workers for the oil industry.instead they chop money....and do nothing.

And how about Niger Delta Youths. How many of you are willing to go to technical college and learn a vital skill?

You just want a free pay day from the government. Sorry....but that is not how you do it. If you want something...you have to work for it.It won't be dashed you.

My advice is simple.....go and tell your governors and LG chairmen to start doing their jobs. Stop looking for cheap money, and stop destroying your environment by blowing up pipelines. At the end of the day....the yourbas will go back home, and the companies will leave...and where will you people be?

3 Likes

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by dazzlingd(m): 7:14am On Feb 23, 2016
melodyirish:
call them whatever u wish because u are not in their shoes, if u are u won't open ur gutter mouth to call them Mumu people, jealousy is a bad disease. Niger delta u need to fight for ur right, nd Fgt about d minister dat want to sell u ppl in exchange of fame
fighting for rights? whose rights are they fighting for, u think they care about the people?
People who ve fought for rights in africa through this means are dead and gone, left tears and blood behind and left their community war torn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by dallyemmy: 7:15am On Feb 23, 2016
This is the kind of news one would find on vanguard newspaper.
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by IVORY2009(m): 7:18am On Feb 23, 2016
This govt of Buhari should be careful of wat she wished for, the nation is already in shambles, there should be a national conference, otherwise this govt will not achieve any development, with the rate its heading.
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 23, 2016
sapiosexual1:
These boys wan see Bubu red eye. Take away a man's source of food and you'd bring out the lion in him.

Buhari can do nothing bro. Leave that thing.
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by mbahfrankuc(m): 7:23am On Feb 23, 2016
blowing pipes iz nt d best,make dem reason well with dere coconut Head, still try to get small sense into there senseless sense,..

UNEMPLOYMENT I CURSE YOU!!,!,

receive brain mumu them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by buchilino(m): 7:23am On Feb 23, 2016
IceMan85:
sadu I for see evil looming in this country. Everybody will be affected, the rich the poor. If see opportunity, leave this country. A heavy storm is coming!
This country can never be one unless we change our mentality and hatred. The cloud is thick and no one knows what next.

My dear ur very right. I recently travelled 2 d east, 2 my shock d level n passion 4 dis brafia thing was very high. I have never seen such passion in a pple b4.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by franconian: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2016
Arty2014:

You got it wrong, 90% of chevron etc workers/staff are Yorubas not Niger deltans

Nor mind that guy... They think ND will be affected the most when those guys start.
While I was busy roaming the streets of PH in search of nonexistent jobs, one starved Ogbeni will just relocate all the way from Lagos or one Yoruba village to PH to resume work.

They deliberately situated their head offices in Lagos so they could be the ones making the decisions. Iji.

I hate the militants for fighting so hard only to drop their arms because of chicken change called amnesty. I hope this time they will blowup everything.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Angelovic96: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2016
luvmijeje:
The Nigeria military should kindly get to work and treat these criminals as terrorist.
let them come there are waiting for them!
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by kraftsta(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2016
blackpanda:
Very useless militants. Time will come when nobody will need your oil. Then you dumbasses will die in poverty there!

Its obvious we av so many redundant folks in dis country n people like u should b recycled into something more meaningful....
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by blackpanda: 7:26am On Feb 23, 2016
kraftsta:

Its obvious we av so many redundant folks in dis country n people like u should b recycled into some more meaningful....

Shut up.
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Realhommie(m): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2016
ZubbyGodson:
Surely? You never said this when oil companies were the ones causing d spills.Allow dem agitate for their RIGHT bro
What right are they agitating for?
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by buchilino(m): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2016
okosodo:
Buhari will not take you as his brothers in the north, now you will know the full strength of the nigerian army

Do u think d army have d strength 2 battle on so many fronts example NE, SE, now SS. I doubt it very much
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Bigtoto(f): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2016
The same thing we hear from all rebellious groups like Sheik, iPod youths and NDelltans.
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by heniford(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2016
Whatever this boys are asking for the deserve it believe me and Govt should hid to their request fast or face the music....
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by franconian: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
OK go ahead and blow up everything in the niger/delta including schools, hospitals and markets. Your headache, your cup of tea.

See you, the other time they reduced it from over 2million barrel per day to less than 8 hundred thousand BPD, I guess they blow up all the schools, hospitals and markets.

If Nigeria stops selling oil, we all know the people that will feel the heat the most.
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by babadem2much(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2016
Arty2014:

I disagree with you sis, you and I know that the community heads and top guns in the various affected States are the ones who fix their family n community men n women. truth be told, the shell bonny terminal and that of PH are occupied by this people, yes I know Yoruba are there but not with the wide margin.

check well sis
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Angelovic96: 7:31am On Feb 23, 2016
IVORY2009:
This govt of Buhari should be careful of wat she wished for, the nation is already in shambles, there should be a national conference, otherwise this govt will not achieve any development, with the rate its heading.

PMB IS ON A LONG TIN how do u expect a tourist president to call for a national confab when will he have d time
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Ijaya123: 7:32am On Feb 23, 2016
GeneralShepherd:
Nigeria cannot experience lasting peace and prosperity without addressing the root cause of armed insurgency, and civil unrest.

After you visit Abuja and compare it with say Oyibo in River state, you'll understand that the insurgency was only postponed and not solved.

It will always be a recurring phenomenon, unless poverty and unfair wealth distribution is addressed in the region

Are you just observing that today?

Where were they in the last seven years? They are just hypocrites and national saboteurs.
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by ORIGENAL(m): 7:32am On Feb 23, 2016
We re reaping what we sow, next time we Vote WISE not CHANGE
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by franconian: 7:33am On Feb 23, 2016
Bigtoto:
The same thing we hear from all rebellious groups like Sheik, iPod youths, NDelltans and boko haram .

Why did you forget the chief rebels?
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by kraftsta(m): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=blackpanda post=43169085]

Shut up. [/quote

Lol...tho I wish to educate ur illiterate *as but who z gonna pay for d non productive time I am gonna waste on ur 3kilobytes RAM brain
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Jaymaestro(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2016
uhm. no thanks to the internet . anyone can write or post their subjective opinions from their little cubicles.
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by jayloms: 7:36am On Feb 23, 2016
dazzlingd:

fighting for rights? whose rights are they fighting for, u think they care about the people?
People who ve fought for rights in africa through this means are dead and gone, left tears and blood behind and left their community war torn

From the inception of this whole Niger Delta struggle, I knew their sole motivation was greed and nothing more. As a Niger Deltan myself, It's often embarrassing whenever these lowlifes engage in criminal acts and tag it as a struggle for the generality of the NDs.

They lack the intellectual capacity to negotiate for the future of the ND people, so, let no one be deceived, they're mere criminals using the creeks to their advantage.

The JTF should of necessity, undergo some training in the creeks and involve some of the locals to help them gain first hand knowledge of how to carry out searches within the creeks, there and then will these miscreants begin to pipe down.

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 23, 2016
Blow am up, e no worth anything anymore sef...mtcheww sad
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Bobbybube(m): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2016
unfortunately, PMB is never in the country, so I wonder how it will be addressed.
The president does not really understand the magnitude and importance of his job. I stand to be corrected when I say being the president Of Nigeria is definitely one of the toughest Jobs presently. Especially when you consider The different problems we face on every fronts.
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Bobbybube(m): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2016
Unfortunately, PMB is never in the country, so I wonder how it will be addressed.
The president does not really understand the magnitude and importance of his job. I stand to be corrected when I say being the president Of Nigeria is definitely one of the nost demanding Jobs presently. Especially when you consider The different problems we face on every front.
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Chukazu: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2016
luvmijeje:
The Nigeria military should kindly get to work and treat these criminals as terrorist.

which Nigerian military...you think they are afraid of your military?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch / PDP Crisis: Sheriff Welcomes Jonathan’s Intervention / 2019: PDP Won’t Need Campaign To Defeat Buhari – Babangida Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.