Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Breaking News!!! Army Killing Rivers People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Army Killing Rivers People (1493 Views)

Breaking News - Army Killing Innocent Shia Muslims In Kaduna As We Speak / 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) / Nigerian Army Reacts To Amnesty Report Of Army Killing 17 IPOB/MASSOB Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Army Killing Rivers People by alayim: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2016
Morning guys!

At about 4:45pm yesterday, I called a friend of mine from bori in Rivers state to find out happenings in school but she bounced my call. After a second and third trial, she picked and hurriedly told me innocent and unarmed civilians in ogoni land are being shot at by members of the Nigerian army with heavy attelaries. I called another friend of mind who was in bori to purchase an HND form but he said he was in bori till about 4:30pm and didn't observe any such shooting. Finally, a coleague of mine just stepped in to the offfice and was complaining that his wife and kinds are all on the run for their lives since yesterday evening confirming the previous information from my friend. My coleague is from ogoni and his family reside there! Can someone from the humanRights commision help revers state and sue this military dictortor of a president! We are being harassed daily in rivers state by hausa soldiers! They even threaten to kill u saying they are incharge now! Is this the one Nigerian idear?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Army Killing Rivers People by jesse8048(m): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2016
Hmmmm, this govt, Nigerian Army and d killing of civilians seems to have something in common. President Buhari shud explain to us.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Army Killing Rivers People by Siberia101: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2016
alayim:
Morning guys!

At about 4:45pm yesterday, I called a friend of mine from bori in Rivers state to find out happenings in school but she bounced my call. After a second and third trial, she picked and hurriedly told me innocent and unarmed civilians in ogoni land are being shot at by members of the Nigerian army with heavy attelaries. I called another friend of mind who was in bori to purchase an HND form but he said he was in bori till about 4:30pm and didn't observe any such shooting. Finally, a coleague of mine just stepped in to the offfice and was complaining that his wife and kinds are all on the run for their lives since yesterday evening confirming the previous information from my friend. My coleague is from ogoni and his family reside there! Can someone from the humanRights commision help revers state and sue this military dictortor of a president! We are being harassed daily in rivers state by hausa soldiers! They even threaten to kill u saying they are incharge now! Is this the one Nigerian idear?

False information... Mynd44
Re: Breaking News!!! Army Killing Rivers People by Progressive01(m): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2016
jesse8048:
Hmmmm, this govt, Nigerian Army and d killing of civilians seems to have something in common. President Buhari shud explain to us.
And you just have to believe what the op posted hook, line and sinker because that soothes your hatred for the admin.

Clap for yourself. cheesy
Re: Breaking News!!! Army Killing Rivers People by obailala(m): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2016
alayim:
Morning guys!

Was it also the Nigerian army on the orders of the dictator that set the campaign office of Magnus Abe on fire?
Re: Breaking News!!! Army Killing Rivers People by hakeem4(m): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2016
grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Army Killing Rivers People by Olabestonic001(m): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2016
alayim:
Morning guys!

It was at Gokana that a raid was carried out in the house of one of the militants in that axis bro.
I served at Gokana (Bua-Yeghe to be precise) and I can say that place needs a lot of torchlighting on. Cultists, in the guises of militants are ravaging that place and needs to be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Army Killing Rivers People by Progressive01(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2016
The op says they are being "killed by Hausa soldiers".

There you have it folks- the real essence of this blatant lie: paint Northerners and Buhari in bad light. Promote ethnoreligious hatred and intolerance.
I believe the people being "killed" and shot at ran towards the soldiers, asked what tribes they are and were told "I am Hausa". Right??

Mynd44, Seun, I suggest this thread be taken down and the op be banned forever for this nonsense. We have enough problems in our hands already and these people are bent on driving the country over the cliff simply because one Nnamdi Kanu is standing trial.

What a bunch of sick people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Army Killing Rivers People by kniru: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2016
hmm!!
Re: Breaking News!!! Army Killing Rivers People by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2016
d guy that posted dis stuff is economical wit d truth, if u stay in rivers state, u will know der is so much killing as result of rival cult fights. I support the military assistance in bringing peace to the state, cox even d police is affraid.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Army Killing Rivers People by AngryNigerian(m): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2016
Olabestonic001:

It was at Gokana that a raid was carried out in the house of one of the militants in that axis bro.
I served at Gokana (Bua-Yeghe to be precise) and I can say that place needs a lot of torchlighting on. Cultists, in the guises of militants are ravaging that place and needs to be arrested.

...& may your own local government area, & village precisely be annihilated by hailstone!!! You just spend a year or less in a place, & you can say wateva u wana because government gave you khaki, huh

I'm not from there, but you don't say such!!! First, find out the origin/history of a problem...then solve it!! Not these haphazard methods of solving crises in Nigeria, & then leaving more people disgruntled & dissatisfied!
Re: Breaking News!!! Army Killing Rivers People by Mynd44: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2016

(1)

Pics - Mugabe To Interviewer "Do You Want Me To Punch You To The Floor". / Funny! See What Nigerians Search For In Google On Buhari / Fuel Crises In Zaria(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.