Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Popular Country Musician Die - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Popular Country Musician Die (402 Views)

Sun-el Musician – Akanamali Ft. Samthing Soweto (mp3) / Meet Speed Darlington, Nigerian 'Musician' Who Is VERY BAD / Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Country Musician Die by presharthur(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2016
This has been terrible when the news gone wide that the popular country musician dies at 87 years Old Sonny James Is one of the best and popular musician who dies at the age if 87years, Sonny James Had Ruled The countrycharts for nearly 20years has died according to one of his statement on his personal website… Story highlights Of Sonny James James Was Rank 3rd in the country and had a number of hits in the country Music Hall of Fame in 2006 Sonny James died in hospice care On Monday in Nashville, Tennessee, at the age of 87. From 1960 to 1979, Sonny james spent 57 weeks at the top of the charts, according to Billboard and the Country Music Hall of Fame. Sonny James was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2006. James was born James Hugh Loden in Hackelburg, Alabama, and was already singing for an audience at age four with other members of his family. This led to the family hosting a radio show in Alabama. Check Here for Sonny James Success Background From Skyevibes.com We say may his soul R est I n Perfect Peace
See Photo @ http://skyevibes.com/2016/02/23/popular-country-musician-die/
If you love music please show him his last respect
Sources News: Skyevibes.com

(1) (Reply)

My Top Website /blogs To Upload Your Music In Nigeria / Brand New Music Update - Check Out This Tune! / Video : Iyanya - "Heart Beat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.