Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic (6545 Views)

Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by henryanna36: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2016
She responded using a post about how U.S rapper The Game stood up for his babymama by storming her page to blast a troll who tried ridiculing her. Wizkid had mocked Linda after reading an article about her suffering from poverty mentality.
Remember that in January, U.S blog, theshaderoom, exclusively reported that Wizkid was a deadbeat father so far, following his refusal to acknowledge the child he allegedly fathered with Binta Diamond Diallo.
In her post titled "When your babydaddy isn't a 'deadbeat'! The Game slams Internet trolls who tried to drag his babymama," Linda wrote: "
The Game and Tiffney Cambridge have been together on/off for years and have 2 children together. Here's what happened....

Tiffney shared a photo on Instagram, of two designer handbags owned by her & her daughter with The Game. A random Internet Troll took to the comments section to slam her for trying to act like she purchased the bags by herself. The Game swiftly responded, (unlike a deadbeat father who hasn't started to cater for his child), and dragged the Troll."….. this is very much the end of Wizkid. I'm so heartbroken right now…..

Source:http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/linda-ikeji-finally-responds-to-wizkids.html

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by henryanna36: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by funnynation(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2016
2016 is the yr of beef.. Oya make i beef airforce1

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by theshaderoom: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2016
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by AdonaiRoofing(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2016
What do you expect from a kid?
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by adesegun121(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by tayebest(m): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2016
stoopid role models angry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by Adonis3: 9:06am On Feb 23, 2016
Linda

Abort mission!

I repeat, Abort Mission!

Retreat now coz u sure can't handle wiz when it comes to stuffs like this

#AWordIsEnoughForTheWise

#Adonis3HasSopken

19 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by porshuch: 9:08am On Feb 23, 2016
Nice one from Linda.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by Sammyashol(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2016
Chech zignature below
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by Cholls(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2016
my brothers and sisters this event reminds me of what my papa said to me......"Don't ever be deceived not everyone with money are well.....never equat money for success.......to be rich doesn't mean you're successful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by OKorowanta: 9:41am On Feb 23, 2016
Linda abeg back off o.
Your head go fit withstand wetin Dammy Krane own withstand?
Just one drag dey turn dis boys head upside down o.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by vizkiz: 9:59am On Feb 23, 2016
make me sef beef somebody.
Lalasticlala, are you OK? You want me to beat you abi? angry

Abeg no vex oh, na play oh grin

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by JhimmySpark(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2016
When some people say some things to u... Rather than relying sometimes 'Silence' is golden. They both should grow up.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by corperscorner: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2016
Wizkid come and hear o....

Should I bring some bottles of Remy Martin for this one too?

grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by minasota(f): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2016
*yawn*
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by Donfamous(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by Sugahylz(f): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 23, 2016
Adonis3:
Linda

Abort mission!

I repeat, Abort Mission!

Retreat now coz u sure can't handle wiz when it comes to stuffs like this

#AWordIsEnoughForTheWise

#Adonis3HasSopken

I don't see her winning a war wt such a kid. And not because he's a kid but because he's a musician. By the time he sings a beef song using her name even thugs and elderly people who can't read will just flow with him and believe me... She will always wish dt song doesn't play in a party she attends. If the song wins a Grammy, den double wahala. My thought though. Make she just leave d deadbeat alone

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by Enouwem(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2016
Yeah... Let it begin
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by SkinnyDude(m): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters this event reminds me of what my papa said to me......"Don't ever be deceived not everyone with money are well.....never equat money for success.......to be rich doesn't mean you're successful.
your dad must be poor... poor man excuse.. vanity upon vanity

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by Destined2win: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2016
Linda would have made wizkid look silly if she had kept quiet.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by jiggaz(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2016
Wizkid is just becoming so rude of late.... and i am not supporting Linda either....

But what beats me is dat, when you meet Wizkid in real life, he's looks so small!!! Just like a 13year old boy.... Small body and very short. It beats me how he climbs those women to give them belle.... I saw him recently at an airport.....

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by Kizmilz(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2016
Ok nau... Beef time activated, lemme look for a celebrity to start a beef with... very soon the world go know my name... #HotBeefLoading
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by cruzita(f): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2016
undecided my pikin big no mean say my pikin don mature.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
Linda sef ....her wahala too much
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by dazzlingd(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dear society, behold your role models.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
OBAGOO:
HAND MADE SHOES | Made in Naija (100% Leather + customizing)

cute shoes, cutier dan our so called female yeyebrity faces... kip it up bro..
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
OBAGOO:
HAND MADE SHOES | Made in Naija (100% Leather + customizing)

How much and do you make wide widths?

I promote in a special #MadeInNigeria section on Kukuso.Com if you are interested.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
One is an alleged deadbeat dad but the other is a confirmed liar with a poor person mentality.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic by Pomare3: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
vizkiz:
make me sef beef somebody.

Lalasticlala, are you OK? You want me to beat you abi? angry

Abeg no vex oh, na play oh grin

shior, you no even sabi beef! deadbeat sommborry! oya... beef don start be dat wey this bloggers make dem come dey report am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jidenna Strolling On The Streets Of Lagos Like A Classic Man / Psquare's Peter Okoye Denies Visiting Strip Club / Nollywood Diva Genevieve's Daughter, Dora Nnaji Now A Make Up Artist In Yaba Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.