Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,627 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Plea For Help From Nairalanders! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Plea For Help From Nairalanders! (937 Views)

A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help / Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her / Dying Man Desperate Plea For Donor Brother Be Allowed Into UK To Save His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plea For Help From Nairalanders! by yaki84: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2016
PLEA FOR HELP FROM ALL NAIRALANDERS!

goodmorning my fellow nairalanders, am writing this with grief in my heart for what am pasing through and I believe after reading this someone out there will help me.
lemme just not bore you with tuesday sermon, my friend is going blind because of my mistakes.
last week Wednesday she had an accident which she hit her head on the floor, the hit affected her eyes which she had problem before then. that night when the incident happened, she went totally blind, had to help her do everything, was praying to God to restore her sight and also thinking of taking her to the hospital so we can ascertain the level of damage the fall would have caused.
the morning of the nextday after her fall, after cooking and she ate she began to see a bit and could do some things by herself without aid. but the problem now is her sight fluctuates and it is bad now cos they have resumed facilitation. she is studying law at the national open university of nigeria, this is her fourth year and I dont want her to drop out because of this knowing how she has struggled all by herself to pay her fees.
please doctors in the house, good spirited nigerians n nairalanders, my friends from he opposition even those in the otherside I need ur help. currently am jobless..... am a graduate of marine biology, still searching for job. please seun I will be happy if u could give this thread urgent attention. lalasticlala ur attention too is needed here please.
help my friend cause I dont want her to go blind and also drop out from school, thanks and God bless you all.
viqtor!
Re: Plea For Help From Nairalanders! by wheredemdey: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2016
Chief what exactly is the moral of your story??

Do you need food....money
..woman....etc??

Moreover you don't sound coherent enough...are u sure you are a graduate??
Re: Plea For Help From Nairalanders! by viceldo(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2016
Upload Her Pix....That Way Might Consider To Help You Or Not Though Your Story Get As E Boooo
Re: Plea For Help From Nairalanders! by psucc(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2016
She may need a minor medicals yo recover. Find your way to the hospital with an eye care centre.

Don't wait for that miracle.
Re: Plea For Help From Nairalanders! by yaki84: 11:25am On Feb 23, 2016
wheredemdey:
Chief what exactly is the moral of your story??

Do you need food....money
..woman....etc??

Moreover you don't sound coherent enough...are u sure you are a graduate??

I did not study linguistics but marine biology.
thnx for reading my story.
God bless, pls share if u can.
Re: Plea For Help From Nairalanders! by yaki84: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2016
viceldo:
Upload Her Pix....That Way Might Consider To Help You Or Not Though Your Story Get As E Boooo

its not a story, but what its happening to my friend. she needs help, I wish I could help her before it is late.
thanx all d same for reading.
God bless u.
for d pix, it isnt necessary for now.
am not here to beg for money or to scam people, just need help for my friend. I dont want her to miss this semester n drop out from school.
Re: Plea For Help From Nairalanders! by yaki84: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2016
psucc:
She may need a minor medicals yo recover. Find your way to the hospital with an eye care centre.

Don't wait for that miracle.

sure, that is what I intend doing but bro am handicapped.
God dey sha.
Re: Plea For Help From Nairalanders! by quickberry(m): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
yaki84:

I did not study linguistics but marine biology.
thnx for reading my story.
God bless, pls share if u can.

Na u wan follow me drag for English language? You don get skon skon 4 head

Ordinary NOUN graduate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Feel Is The Most Active Nairalander? / . / What Is The Next Line Of Action? Advice The Govt On What To Do#economy Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.