Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,910 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Is Dis Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Dis Wrong? (723 Views)

How True Is Dis, When A Girl Visits (pic) / What Is Dis World Turning Into? (pics strictly 18+) / She Sat On My Lap For Some Minutes My Dick Charged.n She Asked Wat Is Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dis Wrong? by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 23, 2016
Hello beautiful pple.. . I have a question to ask you guys.. .my friend is kinda worried... There's dis guy asking my friend out but she's scared to date him because she feels it is wrong... This guy in question is her roommates friend and course mates... And he normally comes to visit her roommate regularly... . After some time she became friends with dis guy and he started asking her out... But she's feeling bad because d guy and her roommate are close friends... But d guy isn't asking her roommate out sha... but he asked her out a long time ago but she declined and dey are just plain friends and coursemates now. .. My friend even spoke to her roommate about it and she said it's kul if dey date because she and d guy never dated.... so my question here is... Do u think it's wrong for my friend and d guy to start dating based on the fact dat he asked ha roommate out a long time ago? Ur opinion is needed please abeg..
Re: Is Dis Wrong? by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2016
I also forgot to note dat she also likes dis guy because he has most things she wants in a man and has a lot of potentials too...
Re: Is Dis Wrong? by vizkiz: 10:46am On Feb 23, 2016
any thread that starts with "a friend/my friend" is always filled with lies

2 Likes

Re: Is Dis Wrong? by adren(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2016
vizkiz:
any thread that starts with "a friend/my friend" is always filled with lies

you just made another enemy.. now you have A longer list..

OP must hate you real bad.
Re: Is Dis Wrong? by bossOD: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2016
repent!!!
Re: Is Dis Wrong? by agohmamuda(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2016
This is a case of Higidy Shegbedy.
Re: Is Dis Wrong? by falconey(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2016
It baffles me how these young and naive girls make big deal out of nothing.

Even if he banged her before how does that affect anything that will happen between two of you?

He loved her then now he loves you take it or leave it.
Re: Is Dis Wrong? by tietie85(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2016
There's no problem as long as her room mate who is the guy's friend is not against it and she loves the guy . but she has to watch the guy carefully because all this guys who toast one friend to another cannot be trusted
Re: Is Dis Wrong? by firstking01(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Op, i think the two bomboclaks above me have answered your question,,,,hence there was no hintch between the guy and your friend in their friendzone, then yua good to go cool
Re: Is Dis Wrong? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
I personally don't see anything wrong with this tho you she can go ahead and date him if you she likes him

(1) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Abuja Exchange 2016 / Hearts Held Captive By Passion / What's Your Take On Guys Who Worship Ladies On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.