Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand (52931 Views)

Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together / Dr Sid And His Wife Pictured For The First Time Since Marriage Crisis Rumours / Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
abbeycial:
whatever..after all she needs someone to oil her fortress.
she needs happiness anyway anyhow.

Is that your own way of getting happiness ? Trying to destroy another person home. And the shameless man
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by MrImole: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Iro ni o...
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by HomeOfMe(f): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Are you guys thinking what i am thinking?

I remember when we kept seeing pictures of him and May Ellen Ezekiel Damijo's (RIP) his wife then holding hands , and then she passed on and before we knew what was happening, he started holding hands with that AIT Lady called Jumoke Adegbesan who is now his wife.

And now he is holding hands with Stephanie Henshaw.

Her name is Jumobi Adegbesan not Jumoke.
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by debetmx(m): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

I remember when we kept seeing pictures of him and May Ellen Ezekiel Damijo's (RIP) his wife then holding hands , and then she passed on and before we knew what was happening, he started holding hands with that AIT Lady called Jumoke Adegbesan who is now his wife.

Hunger na bad thing oh.

Please go and eat.
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by davodyguy: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Jumobi and not Jumoke

1 Like

Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by lailo: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
ishiamu:

You have no point this tribalism boy
The boy is even poor bcs d lady is Jumobi and not Jumoke.....Its Jumobi Adegbesan
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by frisky2good(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
He's a man, she's a woman so they are free to do whatever pleases them individually or collectively.
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by maestroz: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
MeloGist:
Richard Mofe Damijo and Pastor Chris Okotie's ex wife, Stephanie Henshaw appear to be close friends .They were spotted hand in hand at Senator Florence Ita Giwa's 70th birthday celebration.The mother of three has been spotted at a couple of events with him,including his son's wedding .

RMD is happily married to journalist, Jumoke Adegbesan-Damijo .

http://www.melogist.com/rmd-chris-okoties-ex-wife-stephanie-photos/

you don't mean it, chris okotie is divorced?
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Bros!!! You must be a very young old man o. I nor even see the context of the thread again as you mention "seeing pictures of RMD & MEE holding hands". You must be dated to have seen the days when RMD and MEE were holding hands since she died in 1996. Anyway, no offense meant. It just brought back memories.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by MoneyGreen(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Kai, Chris don press her bobby till it's sloppy..

1 Like

Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by HungerBAD: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
CeenoEvu:

Bros!!! You must be a very young old man o. I nor even see the context of the thread again as you mention "seeing pictures of RMD & MEE holding hands". You must be dated to have seen the days when RMD and MEE were holding hands since she died in 1996. Anyway, no offense meant. It just brought back memories.

For you to call her MEE would mean you are from my Generation, i deliberately used her long names, so the Cabin Biscuits kids here should know.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by ajumma(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Two Pastors called Chris. Two Pastors called Chris without Wives. Both Ex-Wife's Very light in complexion and very pretty. I thought they said the light Skin is taking over?

Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by digitsolution: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
These guys are already doing the deed jare RMD baba bad ass Sniper!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2083699/rmd-chris-okoties-ex-wife-stephanie
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Two Pastors called Chris. Two Pastors called Chris without Wives. Both Ex-Wife's Very light in complexion and very pretty. I thought they said the light Skin is taking over?

...I won't think like you. You are thinking of a billion things. You are the evil in genius.

2 Likes

Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
Do I see Okotie unleashing The Horsemen of The Apocalypse on RMM
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by 4nobody4every1: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

..Hahahahaha, you are a big clown grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by jude33084(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Amebo no dëy pay cheesy

Get a good job undecided

2 Likes

Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Cmon he just wrote a ridiculously mushy romantic post to his wife recently. He didnt have to - if he didnt care. If a man is cheating wt a woman, he won't act like this in public wt her. This is even an event in front of cameras.They are clearly just friends. Its in hotel rooms and dark clubs men like these meet wt their mistresses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by khadupsie(f): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jumobi Adegbesan o o Not Jumoke... eish!!
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by Bimpe29: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
They may be involved na. Can she be his 2nd wife? They are Christians
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by Creamish(f): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Jumobi Adegbesan..
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by Burger01(m): 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
smiley
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by Wasganfol(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2016

Jumobi is RMD's wife name not Jumoke...
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by M4gunners: 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Emeke Ike will be somewhere laughing sipping one bottle of Origin.
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
abbeycial:
whatever..after all she needs someone to oil her fortress.
she needs happiness anyway anyhow.
But the oil in question belongs to another legal fortress undecided
She should go source for her oil elsewhere abeg.
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by AdeniyiA(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

No you're on your own...
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
That knowing smile... He like "she's mine .... YESSSSS!"
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by Babacele: 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

But the oil in question belongs to another legal fortress undecided
She should go source for her oil elsewhere abeg.
hahahaha......oil....legal fortress.....holy shit! lols
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by Henovy: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
ChappyChase:
Thank Goodness you wrote "ex-wife"!! So make nobody come here to cry foul cause I get ham before no be property!
Adultery is never acceptacle. You are only allowed to re marry if one of the spouses dies. Pastor Chris never die and RMD wife still dey kampe. You get my drift?
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by alphaking(m): 7:04am On Feb 24, 2016
Shey this woman no know say her breasts needs bra badly. Pack that pendulum better. Old woman
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by Adeswa: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
U guys should calm down , Jumobi is not a journalist, yes she presented abit in Ait but that's all , she and okoties ex wife are best friends infact more like sisters, do u think Rmd would openly hold a woman's hand? He respects and loves his wife too much to do that, outside of Stephanie who have u people seen him wt? And that's because stephanie is family and they are the only ones who can get former Mrs Okotie to go out
Re: RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand by Mindmirror: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2016
When man see womanu. Like this. Holdu armu. Like that. Take am go him housu. Like this. Locku door gbamu. Like that. The thing we dem dey do behind the door we dem locku, NA POI[b]When man see womanu. Like this. Holdu armu. Like that. Take am go him housu like this. Locku door gbamu. Like that. The thing we dem dey do behind the door we dem locku, NA POI. Thank you very much my sister.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Michael Ejoor: I Cried 4 Times Yesterday, My 9 Inches Penis Still Intact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.