Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies (52904 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Ndlistic(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
Popular music artis Davido have reacted after Instagram slay mama and model called him out for allegedly sliding into her DM.

Davido responding to the clout chasing slay mama, with the name Maureen, said to her "I your dreams" before ending with idiot.

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-iaqEKYaus

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Cloutina oshi!! Finally got the attention she wanted.
Weyreh dey disguise. embarassed

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Stupid clout chasing bitch

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nothing slay quenn no go do for attention
But the reply tho....we moveeeee

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Ivimilly: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Later they'll be claiming feminist

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
No wasting time, direct and simple grin
The “ idiot” gat me rolling grin

18 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by dyera(m): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davido too like to dey chase women for Instagram.

This is why Jacob Zuma once said "Davido and skirt chasing are like this".

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Davoneskay(m): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
This time next year, Davido would have released another album titled 'A best Time'. Always headlining the news for amusing reasons every four hours.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Why him come use pop smoke voice talk am na grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by jamalnation(m): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Attention seeker
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Sunofgod(m): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2020

21 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
grin What's happening with ladies and accusations these days undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by danchuzzy(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Photoshopped no?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
These APC and PDP people sef
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by GRACEGLORY: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please, who's Davido, wha does he do?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by walozanga(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
The reply fit am.. Lol
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by oluwasegun007(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Gabriel004: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Attention seeking bastard.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by BigSarah(f): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
She’s not even half as beautiful as chioma, I don’t believe it

12 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by LandMann: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Women keep making themselves objects of ridicule amongst male folks. What a disaster

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Enudapan: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Clout chasing
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by TheRedpillguy: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
The Boy ain't no Simp

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by donnie(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
grin na wa

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by FRUTVEGS(f): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
I saw Lalasticala coming to beg me for marriage in my dreams grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Openbusiness: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
But that's Davido in her DM na grin bursted

14 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Chatbot1234: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
He survives on clout cheesy
Ever wondered why he's always in controversies ? Especially during his album release grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by WiszyFraud: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
undecided

Davido and attention!!!
I'm sure he staged this.
The guy too like to dey on news

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by DaBullIT(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Inyama

I don't believe either of them

I don't know Davido enough to form an opinion

I don't know the girl enough to form an opinion

However

Èèyàn méjì kìí pàdánù irọ́

If Who dey lie no know say him dey lie, who dem lie for go know say na lie

Thier business

My comment

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by KingAzari: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davido is overrated and overhyped.

How people compare him with Burna Boy beats my understanding. Burna make music while David makes noise.

I said what I said and if you don't like it, see this my man below - he has something for you:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by vickydevoka(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Na hypo dis one de take baff o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage / Olamide: Don't Compare My Family To Psquare, We Never Dey Stay Banana Island / Mercy Eke Shows Off Her Valentine's Gifts Worth Millions Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.