Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? (22052 Views)

JOBS TIPS: Read How To Negotiate “salary” During An Interview / What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview / A Friend Came From Abuja For An Interview But The Office Looks More Like A Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? by omonnakoda: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

I completely disagree with you. Nairaland is and will continue to be an avenue for learning for everyone. Cut her some slack my brother. At least she has learnt from you and I today.
Her objective is not to learn,she is unteachable. Her objective was to make frontpage which she is now celebrating
Re: Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? by Utchgirl(f): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
omonnakoda:
I employ your father's mates maybe,
not idiotts who don't know what to wear
keep celebrating your FP hits(lifetime achievement) and add them up at the end of the Year. So you can invoice Nairaland
Nairaland will share the profit with you

Hw can ur gateman fada employ my fada's mate ?

Impossible !

If my thread is as silly as u hv claimed,lala wuld'nt hv done d needful. FYI,I neva begged him 2 do dt.He did it because he saw dt people wil learn 4rm it.

Now shut dt ur gutter because u r nt making sense.
Re: Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? by omonnakoda: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Utchgirl:

Hw can ur gateman fada employ my fada's mate ?

Impossible !

If my thread is as silly as u hv claimed,lala wuld'nt hv done d needful. FYI,I neva begged him 2 do dt.He did it because he saw dt people wil learn 4rm it.

Now shut dt ur gutter because u r nt making sense.
Certainly with a nasty attitude like your you will not get any jobs but I pray you continue to make Front page every week
Re: Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? by Utchgirl(f): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
omonnakoda:
Her objective is not to learn,she is unteachable. Her objective was to make frontpage which she is now celebrating

I can't learn 4rm u because u dnt hv antin 2 offer.

Fvck off biko !
Re: Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? by swiffy(f): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
2 ME NO OFFENCE IN DRESSING COPERATE WEDA TROUSER OR SKIRT SUIT.BUT I PREFER TROUSER
Re: Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? by Utchgirl(f): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
omonnakoda:
Certainly with a nasty attitude like your you will not get any jobs but I pray you continue to make Front page every week

If wishes were 2 be horses, beggers like u wuld hv ride. I return d curses bak 2 u IN JESUS NAME...AMEN.
Re: Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? by omonnakoda: 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Utchgirl:

If wishes were 2 be horses, beggers like u wuld hv ride. I return d curses bak 2 u IN JESUS NAME...AMEN.
I return them to you in Ogun's name. Certainly Ogun is more effective than your Jesus so you should feel his impact by tomorrow
Re: Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? by omonnakoda: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Utchgirl:

I can't learn 4rm u because u dnt hv antin 2 offer.

Fvck off biko !
Kerosine smell will ALWAYS come out.
Re: Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
omonnakoda:
Haba!!!! shocked
Re: Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? by andyanders: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Utchgirl:
Please house, I need your opinion on the above topic. Say your reasons for or against the topic. Can it disqualify a lady from getting the job? Tnx

Nothing wrong with that. In fact it is this part of the world we are here in Nigeria that makes people act like animal whereby you question ladies why they put on trousers.

I even encourage them to put on descent trousers and look smart as that makes them smart while on duty.
Re: Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? by lumeneng22: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
It is not good at all, because if you meet an Alfa or an a u amongst the panelist, you already disqualified or fail.
Re: Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? by Cutehector(m): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Utchgirl:

check wht he said 2 me 1st b4 blaming me.

phew... big girls dnt even giv foolish thwarts attention...
U should have ignored...
Re: Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? by Utchgirl(f): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Cutehector:
phew... big girls dnt even giv foolish thwarts attention...
U should have ignored...

Kk !

Tnx !
Re: Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? by IndianaJay: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2016
It doesn't matter what you wear, as long as it's decent and you look like a professional.
Re: Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? by FrancisCAF: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Skirt is generally accepted, while trouser to some people is odd. So better put on skirt, becos you dont know whom you will meet. If you meet someone whose believe condems it(deeper life etc) or disciplinarian, your name is sorry.
Re: Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? by holluphemydavid(m): 8:03am On Aug 05, 2016
If u are putin on suit, yes and dress in a very decent, even without suit, but shud be decent, had met ladies like Dat in an interview way back and dey were smashing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LNG Recruiting / Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation / I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.