Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) (1812 Views)

Police Fire Tear Gas At Protesters In Cross River (Photos) / Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) / Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by tomnjerry: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2016
Nigerian Army in collaboration with Police Officers Round up, Beat Up, Shoot and Tear Gas Peaceful Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters
[Caught on Video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydoyxcFPbr4

source: http://afriwap.com/politics/nigerian-army-round-up-beat-up-shoot-tear-gas-at-igbo-pro-biafran-protesters/new/#new

cc lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 oam4j
Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by tomnjerry: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2016
timidapsin
Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by HungerBAD: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2016
When was this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by tomnjerry: 11:34am On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
When was this?
According to the guy in the video 19th of February
Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by timidapsin(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2016
I hate politics undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by GworoChewinMaga: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2016
Hypocrisy is when you hate Assad for clamping down on protesters but love Buhari for doing the same bloody clampdown.

Hypocrisy is when you support a separate state for Palestine but are against the secessionist agenda of Biafrans.

Hypocrisy is when you are a YAM!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by AyamConfidence(m): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2016
Well what can i say??..... Let them contunu...GOD go judge them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by brize(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2016
Show me a video where Biafra has ever shoot or kill anyone directly or indirectly, but always in the internet we see Nigerian police, Army even vigilante group shooting, killing Biafra protesters, let the world see what is happening because when the real deal sets NO one should say we started it.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by iamtewwy(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2016
Am ibo.but i dnt gv a Bleep....let d nigerian army beat dem up..killl them if possible..any1 who is against d peace and unity of nigeria shud b treated like a goat..tenx
Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by rhymaster: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2016
This was an act of provocation! They were singing for minutes while the army waited in that squatting position! Then the police came in, they kept dancing and singing their provocative songs. If they'd left, I am sure this might not have happened! But when they army and police reacted, they started crying again! How can a man willingly go and stand in front of a speeding train or bullet and 3 minutes later, you cry he was killed? This is what these people call boldness? This is plain stupidit.y in plain sight!

Two days ago, here in the US at the bus stop terminal, the police about 6 of them were trying to interrogate a man (white) who carried a big box. I had to walk by like many people just going about their business but just before I got to that spot the police motioned that I and others should not pass by and take an alternative route, which I did anyway as I was in a rush. I could have maintained it was my right to pass in that very place! This is what these people are doing, confronting dozens of soldiers and police (or anyone) with a weapon and thinking it shows boldness? No this is stupidit.y and the sign of a man of people that do not value their lives! Was that man dying or was it just another show? He was dying and he squatted in that position while you videoed him? No blood flow? No one tending to his wounds but you kept propagandizing until he died in a squatting position? This was one of the types of things done during the war, keep videoing dying people rather than stop the reason they were dying, to get sympathy from the world? Well, if you keep challenging constituted authority, you will always get this type of treatment and I don't see how anyone will be able to save you except yourselves!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by Ugo4ema2015: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2016
iamtewwy:
Am ibo.but i dnt gv a Bleep....let d nigerian army beat dem up..killl them if possible..any1 who is against d peace and unity of nigeria shud b treated like a goat..tenx
u re nt ibo nd u can neva in ur lyf be one..rada an bigot filled wit furstration

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by BushidoBlue(m): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
rhymaster:
This was an act of provocation! They were singing for minutes while the army waited in that squatting position! Then the police came in, they kept dancing and singing their provocative songs. If they'd left, I am sure this might not have happened! But when they army and police reacted, they started crying again! How can a man willingly go and stand in front of a speeding train or bullet and 3 minutes later, you cry he was killed? This is what these people call boldness? This is plain stupidit.y in plain sight!

Two days ago, here in the US at the bus stop terminal, the police about 6 of them were trying to interrogate a man (white) who carried a big box. I had to walk by like many people just going about their business but just before I got to that spot the police motioned that I and others should not pass by and take an alternative route, which I did anyway as I was in a rush. I could have maintained it was my right to pass in that very place! This is what these people are doing, confronting dozens of soldiers and police (or anyone) with a weapon and thinking it shows boldness? No this is stupidit.y and the sign of a man of people that do not value their lives! Was that man dying or was it just another show? He was dying and he squatted in that position while you videoed him? No blood flow? No one tending to his wounds but you kept propagandizing until he died in a squatting position? This was one of the types of things done during the war, keep videoing dying people rather than stop the reason they were dying, to get sympathy from the world? Well, if you keep challenging constituted authority, you will always get this type of treatment and I don't see how anyone will be able to save you except yourselves!

You can never understand now, how can you?

When you are not even aware of your rights.

Person carrying suspicious item (from your example) can't be equated with citizens of a country exhibiting their constitutional right to protest or demonstrate peacefully.

Describe courage or boldness?

Do you think it's sitting down at home being an e-activist or e-warrior?

You better wake up.

The more you sow blood instead of dialogue, the more you reap death and destruction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by newheartub(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
At where op
Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by ishiamu(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Hypocrisy is when you hate Assad for clamping down on protesters but love Buhari for doing the same bloody clampdown.

Hypocrisy is when you support a separate state for Palestine but are against the secessionist agenda of Biafrans.

Hypocrisy is when you are a YAM!
Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by iamtewwy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ugo4ema2015:
u re nt ibo nd u can neva in ur lyf be one..rada an bigot filled wit furstration
d nigerian govt refused to grant your baseless plea nd u say am frustrated? Did jt affect .me? No.. rather u are d one frustrated cos d govt refused to grant ur request cheesy ntorrrr! grin
Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by EZENDDIGBO(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
iamtewwy:
d nigerian govt refused to grant your baseless plea nd u say am frustrated? Did jt affect .me? No.. rather u are d one frustrated cos d govt refused to grant ur request cheesy ntorrrr! grin
maybe you should calmed down. This is human life we re talking here. That trash you said is meant for lawma. Just take it easy bro and if you said you re igbo, you must have a feelings of their agony as brother you re. sad
Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by AGBARUSIA1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
iamtewwy:
God punish u idiot..soon it wil get 2 a member of ur family then u wil cry lyk goat..stupid impersonator.anu ofia
Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
iamtewwy:
That is a barbaric line of thouhgt. I don't support Biafra neither do i support brutality
Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by funkyibodude(m): 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
BushidoBlue:

You can never understand now, how can you?

When you are not even aware of your rights.

Person carrying suspicious item (from your example) can't be equated with citizens of a country exhibiting their constitutional right to protest or demonstrate peacefully.

Describe courage or boldness?

Do you think it's sitting down at home being an e-activist or e-warrior?

You better wake up.

The more you sow blood instead of dialogue, the more you reap death and destruction.
nwanne, in as much as I condemn the act of NA and police, but it's high time this protest should stop. Look you can't stand in front of a wild hungry lion and dare it not to attack you. Ipob protesters are aware of this blood thirsty forces, the can shoot at any slight provocation yet they go about challenging them, it's like the have a death wish.. Be it as it may, the unity of Nigeria can't be threatened..
Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by PhockPhockMan: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
rhymaster:

Is there any similarity of what Happened in Aba to this your cut and nail story?
Show me video of any protest in your America where protesters disperse on sighting police or army, or where they're killed for refusing to disperse.
Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by IPOB123london: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
Yoruba yoruba yoruba

Going through all their response is enough to wake up any igbo man living in pretence

These people dnt love u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by Wizprodigy: 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
iamtewwy:
I hope you will be confident to say those words when your family or relatives are in their shoes. The way human think i just wish we were in the days of the old testament. I can't even wish the devil death talk more of human beings, yours' is that they are of the same tribe with you. God and God alone created us and only Him has the right to our life. Take care.
Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
iamtewwy:

I don't need to look for more goats..
I rest with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
rhymaster:

I know so many in the US Cleaning toilets.. Do you know them?
Re: Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video) by SegunAdewole: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
iamtewwy:

My dear yoruba brother, you know our body odour can be smelt even from a thousand miles. You are my yoruba brother but will be better off used in Ogun state for rituals.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Fbi Reveals Nigeria's Top 16 Wealthiest Men As At May, 2016 / Biafra Trending On Twitter After Buhari's Comment In Kastina. Over 40k Tweets / APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.