Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) (34656 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Dino Melaye & Ben-Bruce Visit Rail Project In Abuja (Photos) / Nigerian Hacking Governors Forum: Amaechi, Akpabio, Uduaghan Hacked Phones Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by missKiffy(f): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Chai, I pity Nigerian youths embarassed especially the ones on nairaland, they would be the ones fighting and abusing eachother over this politicians who don't even care abt them, just look at them having fun and chit chating with each other

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by nani212(m): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
one thing is certain, birds of a feather, flock together
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by sukkot: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by HRich(m): 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
Xposer:
Social media is really different from the real world. This just confirms how Nigerian politics changes in the twinkle of an eye...showing that there is no permanent enemy in the system..it's all for MUTUAL benefits.

Senator Godswill Akpabio, Senator Dino Melaye, Senator Ben Bruce and Minister of Transportation -Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi were pictured in an elated mood at the 70th birthday celebration of Senator Ita Giwa over the weekend. The politicians were seen having a good time and enjoying themselves while some Nigerians continue to debate and quarrel over "who is good and bad" among them.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/rotimi-amaechi-godswill-akpabio-dino.html
These is the reason why 16+6 that use to be =22 is now 24.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by nani212(m): 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
missKiffy:
Chai, I pity Nigerian youths embarassed especially the ones on nairaland, they would be the ones fighting and abusing eachother over this politicians who don't even care abt them, just look at them having fun and chit chating with each other
so true
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by boujaye: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
so Op, what do you want us to do? that's their business, every man minds his business.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by Toeyoursea(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
cc
asumo12:
bb

angry angry angry
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by senatordossy: 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
DEM D ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by Gimmy(m): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
I pity APC zombies with there fanatic attitude. I know for sure that a day will come that,if they see Jonathan and Bubu dining together,they will definitely receive common sense. It's not easy to rule over 36 states.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by kunle75(m): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
dainformant:
and some people will continue to kill themselves over these men ...SHINE YOUR EYES OO

You are very right my bro,especially some folks from SS region i just wonder why
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dollarjunkie:
The e-fighters should be ashamed of themselves after seeing this pic.
Story..you think the likes of demdem the Amaechi worshipper will ever stop cussing any akpabio apologist even though his god is seen dining and wining with akpabio? You underestimate the power of 'political hypnosis' in Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
peckhamboi:
I pity the idiots who fight and kill themselves over these people.
I saw Orji Kalu and Tinubu dancing and hugging together the other day while others carry Yoruba vs Igbo issues on top head like say we chose the tribe we were born in.

Back to sipping my Orijin.

don't mind them jare
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hmmmm......

Indeed only the poor people fight amongst themselves; the rich are almost always united.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by Ojukwufrank: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
Yet that hungry firefire, the jobless anomini and there apcshit partners are always cursing each other. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Irrespective of their political affiliation. They see themselves as one. My only pity is for some youth/people who waste their lives unnecessary for these politicians.

Anyway, check/click on my signature below for the latest quality stone coated roofing tiles (bond, classic, roman & shingle designs).
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
They are using the blood of the foolish youths appease their Gods of the land and living life to the fullest.

Won ni fi Eje wa bogun ooooo
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
Time for sober reflection!!!
Political thugs, una see your life Keep cutting your limbs for those who don't care one bit.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by repogirl(f): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Pol.itricks, anyway they might need one or the other at some point, so they have to form friendship.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Gimmy:
I pity APC zombies with there fanatic attitude. I know for sure that a day will come that,if they see Jonathan and Bubu dining together,they will definitely receive common sense. It's not easy to rule over 36 states.

Your hate for APC though,you should have sense plz. They must posted a picture of both pdp and APC but you choose to insult people still, may God deliver you n give you wisdom.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
I noticed Akpabio wanted to hug Amaechi that's how much he appreciates him,he's the minority leader hugging a perceived APC minister.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by Alaminz(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
u are abusing north his abusing south,,u are abusing islam his abusing christianity because of politics while they are there enjoyin without knowing u exist or not,,...u need prayers..
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by egeoffery: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
No permanent friend, no permanent enemy.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
This woman self. At her age, she still doing effizy cool
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
ionsman:
The same Murray-Bruce and Ameachi that exchanged words on twitter recently.

Even remi tinubu (madam APC) and ita giwa (madam PDP) wore d same outfit and were dancing on stage together wt other 'close friends' at this event.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by Firefire(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ojukwufrank:
Yet that hungry firefire, the jobless anomini and there apcshit partners are only daily cursing each other. What a shame

Kid!
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by Abachaz: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
good fellas! tax payer money, e sweet to shop
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by Eyepencil: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2016

Zombies grin U na see una life grin grin grin
Poolish fiffle cheesy
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by jazzboi: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
peckhamboi:
I pity the idiots who fight and kill themselves over these people.
I saw Orji Kalu and Tinubu dancing and hugging together the other day while others carry Yoruba vs Igbo issues on top head like say we chose the tribe we were born in.

Back to sipping my Orijin.
I thought I was the only one that saw that..Orji Kalu was dancing to Lagos Eyo rhythm. No mind them Keypad warriors.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by kilomeji: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Una see am! Na we wey dem dem deceive. Dem no be enemies. Dem be the same people!!!!
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by ionsman: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
janellemonae:

Even remi tinubu (madam APC) and ita giwa (madam PDP) wore d same outfit and were dancing on stage together wt other 'close friends' at this event.

Kai....These guys dey drink garri ontop our heads.
Re: Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) by triplemaximo(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
There is something called 'class interest'.......until Nigerians realize that our sufferings does not stem from ethnic, religious or tribal differences rather our common enemies constitute the ruling class that has manipulated the rest of us using ethnic colouration to further their selfish interest....there is only one way out of this mess which is a total demolition of the present status quo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany / President Buhari Visits Kigali Genocide Memorial In Rwanda (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.