Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

RCCG 2012 Prophecies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG 2012 Prophecies (26281 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG 2012 Prophecies by aribitoye(m): 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2012
2012 Prophecies by Pastor E. A. Adeboye

For Individuals: 1. He said many considered to be absolutely barren will be fruitful.

2. He said family histories will be rewritten, including an end to premature death.

3. He said desperate prayers will get quick reply this year.

4. He said some will experience massive transfer of wealth from the wicked to the just.

For Nigeria:

1. God says He has surprises both for His own and for the enemies of the church.

2. He said before this year ends, it will be said of Nigeria; all is well that ends well.

3, He said we are to pray more for prominent Nigerians, so that those who see this year may see the next.

International:

1. Daddy says there will be a lot of power transfer.

2. He said new phenomenon will startle scientists.

3. He said we are to pray against earth quakes of record magnitude, tsunamis of record proportion and massive hurricanes. if we pray they will be subdued.

4. The civil unrest that started last year, will begin to end this year.

http://rccg.camp7.org/prophecies2012
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by aribitoye(m): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2012
i key into this ijn
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by PastorKun(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2012
As usual all the 'prophesies' are vague and non specific.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Akolawole(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2012
Prophesy as defined by the bible MUST not keep us guessing.

Must be clear, clean and specific
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by EarsWide(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2012
I dont know why Nigerians refuse to use their brains - how can this vague collection be called prophesies ?

1 Like

Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2012
General statements !!!
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 02, 2012
A rehash of all his prophecies. How can people keep falling for this bullshit?
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by LUDALOOLO(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2012
people we refuse to host vigin on 31st night cos of BH, Prayer no dey answer. ppl n o fit prove to me say prayer dey answer. nonsense
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by dplordx(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2012
that man is so full of shyt. isnt he one of GEJ special adviser? i remember GEJs campaign started in this scammers church.
sad im a christain and have to be idenitified with this magicians and cajolers. SMH.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Isrealbabs(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2012
Amos 3:7. God always reveals His secret to His servants d prophet. believe or not. God's word will surely come 2 pass.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Actionleap: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2012
Guys, we must be very careful and watch out tongues. Prophesies are for those that believe. It can never work for you except it's mixed with faith in your heart. Though there are scammers everywhere but that did not give us the license to call people names without proof.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by mikedore: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2012
i wonder why we allow these businessmen called pastors to deceive theirselve with vague prophecies.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2012
So be it.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by ganibel: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2012
Yes o i think say the prophesy don start to dey work as fuel price don turn to 141 naira in some part of the country starting the first day of january 2012. Make God punish all the idiot wey de assume and they call am prophesy. I like muslim people sha because you no go ever see any of them say God dey talk to them. Stupid people slowpoke
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2012
Actionleap:

Guys, we must be very careful and watch out tongues. Prophesies are for those that believe. It can never work for you except it's mixed with faith in your heart. Though there are scammers everywhere but that did not give us the license to call people names without proof.

These are not prophecies. They are simply statements every Nigerian hopes for. Prophecies are supposed to be specific predictions, even Octopus Paul did better. Read the other prophecies this proFLIRT has made over the yearz and notice their similarity. What other proof do you need?
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by folaski: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2012
Why dont you skeptists just apply a bit of common sense by looking out for the fulfilment or otherwise of these prophecies before you comment. Remember the pastor's prophecy about the south/south millitant's problem which came to fulfilment. Be careful
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2012
Haha. This are just general statement. If he wan pray make im pray. These are just general statements.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 02, 2012
Anybody can say those. Police will arrest those who protest against the fuel subsidy removal.That na my prophecy!
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2012
folaski:

Why dont you skeptists just apply a bit of common sense by looking out for the fulfilment or otherwise of these prophecies before you comment. Remember the pastor's prophecy about the south/south millitant's problem which came to fulfilment. Be careful
There has been civil unrest in the naija delta since oil was discovered so thats not a prophecy my friend. Abi pastor predict say abacha go kill saro wiwa. Its common sense that when people are being oppressed, they would carry arms to resist the oppressor.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by calipso(m): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2012
This is even more annoying than the removal of fuel subsidy,
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by jajad: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2012
Rubbish!  angry
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by chesca: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2012
More of wishes than prophecies.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2012
From the comments i am seeing here, seems like naija people are waking up to reality that pentecostal churches in Nigeria are nothing but 419.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by baslone: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2012
folaski:

Another dulled soul!!! sad
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Exponental(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2012
Actionleap:

just leave them, "A WORD IS ENOUGH 4 D WISE".
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by MrResource(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2012
Lol. . .Individual,national and International prophesy. . .

Who is deceiving who undecided  
who doesnt have a 'prophecy'
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2012
Like one of my oyinbo colleagues would say, "malnutrition and poverty has affected how black africans reason" grin. How can people classify general statement has prophecies. My own prophecy, over 1m people will be infected by malaria parasite this year. grin
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by umechuma: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2012
Fake!

Fake !!

Fake !!!

Fake !!!!

Fake prophecies by fake niaja fake pastor

But he filed to prophesies how many private jets he will buy in 2012
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by y2kaustin(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2012
Too many "so call wise men".what has all your know hows and so call wise-ness,brought?why haven't you guys applied it for either spiritual,material,financial, or intellectual value for people to benefit.you stay behind your  obsolete PC and type trash about pastors and keep incurring the curse and wrath of God upon yourself.its either you believe,ignore or shut up and allow God to be the JUDGE!, Pastor i claim your Prophecy afterall God has say he will do"A New Thing".Pagans stop sitting on the fence,
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by umechuma: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2012
y2kaustin:

Too many "so call wise men".what has all your know hows and so call wise-ness,brought?why haven't you guys applied it for either spiritual,material,financial, or intellectual value for people to benefit.you stay behind your  obsolete PC and type trash about pastors and keep incurring the curse and wrath of God upon yourself.its either you believe,ignore or shut up and allow God to be the JUDGE!, Pastor i claim your Prophecy afterall God has say he will do"A New Thing".Pagans stop sitting on the fence,
Brainwashed Nigerian, poor you
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2012
Im not sure Im a pagan, but not only am I sitting on the fence, I have already started running away from the spiritual prison your kind are trapped in,
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by MrResource(m): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2012
aribitoye:

2012 Prophecies by Pastor E. A. Adeboye

For Individuals:

3. He said desperate prayers will get quick reply this year.

hehehe grin grin grin

Desperate prayers>>>Quick reply grin grin grin

i wonder how this 2012 go be

God is awake now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Prophecy About Election Postponement / What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.