Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Accountant Kemi Adesoun Had A Brain Freeze Doing Simple Arithmetic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accountant Kemi Adesoun Had A Brain Freeze Doing Simple Arithmetic (855 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" / Kemi Adesoun Tweeted This And Nigerian Responses / Is Kemi Adesoun The Minister Of Finance Or Just A Figure Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accountant Kemi Adesoun Had A Brain Freeze Doing Simple Arithmetic by GworoChewinMaga: 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Kemi: when it got to a trillion my brain froze

[img]http://2.bp..com/-cGGQDhGSztg/VhuH3N8ygVI/AAAAAAAAA0k/FQqrFj9DNKU/s640/Kemi%2BADEOSUN.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Accountant Kemi Adesoun Had A Brain Freeze Doing Simple Arithmetic by GworoChewinMaga: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mayoroflagos is there a professorship or doctorate position for a technical course like accountancy?

Next time try and help your aunty kemi do simple maths before comparing her to NOI
Re: Accountant Kemi Adesoun Had A Brain Freeze Doing Simple Arithmetic by Tpave(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
I thought it was a mistake madam?
Re: Accountant Kemi Adesoun Had A Brain Freeze Doing Simple Arithmetic by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
She is a disgrace
Re: Accountant Kemi Adesoun Had A Brain Freeze Doing Simple Arithmetic by Adminisher: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
She is a disgrace

She is the best thing for Nigeria now. Accountants can squeeze money out of everything. She has already discovered trillions in leakages. NOI was just good at taking foreign loans. No efficiency in the application of funds and with a boss like Jonathan,...?!#(?£@/*.
Re: Accountant Kemi Adesoun Had A Brain Freeze Doing Simple Arithmetic by chinchum(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
This lady has got a strong personality, she is a tiger !, she is not moved, she is doing her thing. she got her heads raised up high. Wailing zombies can cry all day, all night.
Re: Accountant Kemi Adesoun Had A Brain Freeze Doing Simple Arithmetic by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
Adminisher:

She is the best thing for Nigeria now. Accountants can squeeze money out of everything. She has already discovered trillions in leakages. NOI was just good at taking foreign loans. No efficiency in the application of funds and with a boss like Jonathan,...?!#(?£@/*.
ooh just shut up with your constant tagging of Noi everytime that incompetent woman is mentioned

1 Like

Re: Accountant Kemi Adesoun Had A Brain Freeze Doing Simple Arithmetic by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
She is a disgrace

She is not, bt you are d real disgrace
I knw say u go senior her from dis your old age comment.
what have you Achieved in your life to call her a disgrace? Cos I knw she has Achieved a lot & I can name dem if u want.
Pls tell us urs...
Re: Accountant Kemi Adesoun Had A Brain Freeze Doing Simple Arithmetic by drss(m): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2016
dat woman is not qualitfied to be finance minister.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) / Contrary To What Nigerians Believe, Dollar Exchange Rate Hasn't Increased / Amina J Mohammed Visit Bayelsa State Governor And Ogoniland (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.