Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

"The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals (29415 Views)

Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter / Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by seangy4konji: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
A lot of people who commented earliear just did not read the message and just posted rubbish cos charley boy wrote.

There is power in all he wrote and a lot of common sense.

If you need mb to go and re read then just ask politely. I will buy you and next time take your to e to read before commenting.

Ps drop me where to send your me if that's una problem.

2 Likes

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by johnydon22(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
allanphash7:
Which jesus ??

Johnydon22 , sonoflucifer ,hahn , ichommy where are you ooo
Of course Jesus did speak to him if not how then we recognize severe cases of psychosis and schizophrenia...

Speak to Jesus (By talking to the ceiling, sky or floor) then you are praying, Jesus speaks to you rush to the nearest mental institution..

Oh he even said it was a dream grin he is safe then... I make out with Aphrodite every time in my dreams grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by selfemployed(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
MeloGist:

Fellow Nigerians,

Jesus Is Real. Be patient and read Biko.

I had a divine dream last night, and Jesus has sent me with this message to you.

It was clear to see that our Lord and Saviour is deeply worried about His Nigerian Creation.

He had instructed me to tell you all, that Nigerians should NOT substitute prayers for hard work. The whole of chapter 2 of the Book of James corroborates this, especially verses 18, 20 and 26. It says faith (prayers, night vigils etc) without (hard) work is dead. No be me talk am o, na the same Bible wey una dey carry.

It was clear in the vision I had last night that Jesus is not happy with Nigerians. Most Nigerians now live in the church 24/7 from Monday to Monday, wives have abandoned their husbands for night vigils, everyone is praying for miracles and miracles and more miracles. It's either this or for God to strike their enemies dead and all those who steal their luck.

Jesus is so very upset with Nigerians' prayer requests and shopping list, always calling His Name for the most trivial matters, things that would come to them naturally without sweat were they not a lazy and an unthinking bunch.

The one that really gets to Him, as He told me, is when some evil men and women parade themselves as God's messengers deceive their congregation for their own personal aggrandisement, promising heaven, money, husbands, children and wives. Titus chapter 1:10 talks about this.

Fellow Nigerians, Jesus wants His good name back! Naijas have so bastardized the name. He wants Naijas to put the creative and entrepreneurial mind He gave them to work and stop chasing quick fixes. He wants an upgrading of our work ethic.

He wants to see genuine love for our neighbour's, not lip or eye service kinda love.

He had asked me to warn those in leadership to be mindful of where they are stirring the country to or face His wrath. He said this present administration has just a few good people in it but they must stand firm before they become polluted. Jesus said I should tell them that He's giving them till the end of this year to make a meaningful impact otherwise....

Incase you're wondering (like am still dazed myself) why its me Jesus should be talking to when we have the likes of Adeboyes, T,B Joshua, Pastor Kris Okotie, etc. Well, I was surprised too, and as if He read off my bewildered thoughts of "Why Me" on my face, He just gave me this hard look and asked me to go to work at once, calling my attention to Matthew 7:21-23. Go and read it to see what it says.

As a matter of fact, at some point my thought was...does He want me to start a church, why is He entrusting this duty to me, abi Him want me to begin preach? Of course it's Jesus now; so He knew what I was thinking and replied my inner thought saying as far as He's concerned, I already have a church, a mega congregation of youth and families that I touch with my messages, that in case I don't know, I am already preaching and this is why He came to me because He reckons that I have the platform He can use to get the word to the people.

Who then am I not to run the errand of Jesus? So I got up, and began to put pen to paper.

I'm not sure I have successfully communicated the disgust and disdain Jesus expressed when He spoke to me last night but am only hoping that this my gentle appeal to you all goes into the very fibre of your beings like a two-edged sword, and cause a true change of heart and attitude in all and sundry.

Jesus try o, Him still dey send message, if na me CharlyBoy, na hot koboko go land some people kini.

Anyway sha, give Jesus a wiper.

http://www.melogist.com/the-night-jesus-spoke-to-me-charly-boy-reveals/

It's true! Jesus said the same thing to me long ago. He just confirmed it now. Praise the Lord!!!
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by viktor01(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
I just burst into laughter even before reading it.
Anyways, message dey sha but why use the name of Jesus to pass it?
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by ooshinibos: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
one thing is for sure , Nigerians pray too much ..and we have seen little or no movement in the area of infrastructure on the ground , something is not adding up here .. ...nothing is wrong with prayer but I believe prayer is not the answer for everything Nigeria is praying for , for example .
I will you feel if you hear the president of Germany declares prayer that they want God to provide electricity and medicare in every town in the country and prayer will resolve the issue , he will be mocked and sacked from office the same day .... only a Nigerian will pray for things that they can implement for themselves with the brain God gave them , some of the things we are praying for does not make sense and a mock of Christianity .

1 Like

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by xendra: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
hehehe...I just want to type lol to all the comment on this thread.

still looking like this, If this man opens a church 2moro and starts performing miracle Nigerians will still flood the venue. especially this once saying God can use anybody. forgetting that people change when they encounter God. I don't believe anyone that claims they encounter God and remained the same.
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by dokJ: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
any thing can happen in Charley boy show.
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by Tpave(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
kolinz:
The content of this msg is rich.
People should for once ignore the sender but take the msg.
The Lord can choose whoever he likes to deliver his msg and if you don't take it seriously na your own be that.
I quite agree with you. Very rich message. Charly boy I concur jare
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by selfemployed(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
dokJ:
any thing can happen in Charley boy show.

If Jesus ever told him to sell anointed oil, handkerchief, holy water, etc, he would have been smiling to the bank by now.
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by Nathanieloo7(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
This man is high on breast milk or garri ijebu
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by valves: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
adewaletb3:
If Jesus follow this thing talk I swear he don_fuck up.
It means you don't know Him yet. He can speak to anyone, including the worst sinner on earth.
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by taurusmena1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Come to think of it,u just called a creation of God a thing, anyway why don't you concern yourself with the message and not the personality of the messenger? I see facts in the message which is all that really matters..Blessings
MeloGist:

grin grin nawaooooo

1 Like

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by solja01(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
The message is very rich and i believe God can talk through anybody...This is the time of grace and there is still grace for him (Charly Boy)... When Jesus entered Jerusalem and the elders tried to shut the little children up from shouting Hossanah, he said he will raise up stones..If God can use animals to do his bidding...complete the sentence folks

1 Like

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by muscularguy001: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Chaiiii...... I don't even know wat to say again.. cryChaiiii...... I don't even know wat to say again..
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by nelxxy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lie moha everywhere
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by truetalknow: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
IT REALLY SOUNDS LIKE JESUS. GUYS START WORKING NO EVENING SERVICE TODAY!
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by FILEBE(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Which of the Jesuses?...The Jesus of Nazareth or the Jesus Alvarez Balanta from Ecuador?

Stop deceiving yoself, he would rather speak to one prophet with k-leg that lives in a mountain.

Charly boy to me isn't one i will take seriously with the lifestyle he exhibits but who are we to judge? If you don't like hpersonality you should know he is saying the truth. The message is right.

Na wa o. Na we same Nigeria go begin worship madman wey go predict Nigeria vs Brazil scoreline.
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by Excellentmind: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
Charlo Sky! Hmm, happy to hear that Jesus now speaks to you, congratulations.

But pardon my curiosity, did He speak to you in tongue or plain and in what language? Were you relaxing in your coffin then or on bed?
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by ToseroRock(f): 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nigerians would still ignore Mary Magdalene and call her a LovePeddler. Am looking at the message not the messenger, none of God's messenger looks good that's why he said he came for the sick. Would a healthy person need a doctor? No! You mocking this message probable thinks your healthy, the well dressed claiming man of God hasn't led you far. Search for john the Baptist picture in the wildness when he was preaching the coming and I'd bet you will find this man properly dressed. Like I said, I admire the message and may God forgive us and help our effort. Amen

1 Like

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by linearity: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
adewaletb3:

If God can speak through a donkey or to Balaam the son of Beor, who was a witch Doctor/herbalist on his way to curse the children of Israel or to Saul of Damascus who have been chasing down and murdering his disciples or to Zaccjaeus a sinner and tax collector or use people like Rahab a prostitute or Mary Magdalene from whom 7 demons were cast out, etc, etc, etc....he can speak through or use anyone.

2 Likes

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by lomprico(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
adewaletb3:
How old are you?
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Charly na my buddy from way back. I just admire his eccentricity. He stands out & doesn't follow like sheep. He's an individualist, with his own beliefs. Most average people would chorus "he's crazy, wild" but that's cos they're average people with nothing in their heads, hearts or bank account. He's revolutionary, dynamic, creative, driven to change the status quo but people who aren't on that level would resist & reject it. He's legendary! I'd vote him if he ran for governor or President. The Charly boy show nostalgic feels grin
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by Adortem: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
I believe what he said,Jesus can use anybody...
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by shamecurls(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bitter truth

Nigerians have lost it with religion

1 Like

Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by egeoffery: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
The tricks in devil so much that it could use it to be Christlike and then deceive people to himself and make a U turn when you think you are with a messenger of God....
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by ichommy(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
xynerise:
He passed a clean message. I don't care where it came from

Yinmu
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by obikiel(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
note when Jesus spoke to Paul nobody told the Christians in the bible days that he had an encounter but ours seem to be different .....if truly he met with the Lord there must be a change in his life if not I doubt
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
Oga Charlie I hear you wella but that your daughter kraa I for like date her.if I fit just date her lasan my life go complete.
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by tholu: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nice message,Charly Boy, good of you to have delivered the message of the good news. It will also gladen the heart of God if you identify yourself with Him in truth and spirit. Hope you remembered the day you were given 3 translations of the bible in one of Christ believing churches on a particular Sunday morning years back. You were told you are still going to preach the Word to your world. I hope this is coming to pass. Great Grace and the in-filling of the Holy Ghost we covet for you.
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by olulodun: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
MeloGist:

Fellow Nigerians,

Jesus Is Real. Be patient and read Biko.

I had a divine dream last night, and Jesus has sent me with this message to you.

It was clear to see that our Lord and Saviour is deeply worried about His Nigerian Creation.

He had instructed me to tell you all, that Nigerians should NOT substitute prayers for hard work. The whole of chapter 2 of the Book of James corroborates this, especially verses 18, 20 and 26. It says faith (prayers, night vigils etc) without (hard) work is dead. No be me talk am o, na the same Bible wey una dey carry.

It was clear in the vision I had last night that Jesus is not happy with Nigerians. Most Nigerians now live in the church 24/7 from Monday to Monday, wives have abandoned their husbands for night vigils, everyone is praying for miracles and miracles and more miracles. It's either this or for God to strike their enemies dead and all those who steal their luck.

Jesus is so very upset with Nigerians' prayer requests and shopping list, always calling His Name for the most trivial matters, things that would come to them naturally without sweat were they not a lazy and an unthinking bunch.

The one that really gets to Him, as He told me, is when some evil men and women parade themselves as God's messengers deceive their congregation for their own personal aggrandisement, promising heaven, money, husbands, children and wives. Titus chapter 1:10 talks about this.

Fellow Nigerians, Jesus wants His good name back! Naijas have so bastardized the name. He wants Naijas to put the creative and entrepreneurial mind He gave them to work and stop chasing quick fixes. He wants an upgrading of our work ethic.

He wants to see genuine love for our neighbour's, not lip or eye service kinda love.

He had asked me to warn those in leadership to be mindful of where they are stirring the country to or face His wrath. He said this present administration has just a few good people in it but they must stand firm before they become polluted. Jesus said I should tell them that He's giving them till the end of this year to make a meaningful impact otherwise....

Incase you're wondering (like am still dazed myself) why its me Jesus should be talking to when we have the likes of Adeboyes, T,B Joshua, Pastor Kris Okotie, etc. Well, I was surprised too, and as if He read off my bewildered thoughts of "Why Me" on my face, He just gave me this hard look and asked me to go to work at once, calling my attention to Matthew 7:21-23. Go and read it to see what it says.

As a matter of fact, at some point my thought was...does He want me to start a church, why is He entrusting this duty to me, abi Him want me to begin preach? Of course it's Jesus now; so He knew what I was thinking and replied my inner thought saying as far as He's concerned, I already have a church, a mega congregation of youth and families that I touch with my messages, that in case I don't know, I am already preaching and this is why He came to me because He reckons that I have the platform He can use to get the word to the people.

Who then am I not to run the errand of Jesus? So I got up, and began to put pen to paper.

I'm not sure I have successfully communicated the disgust and disdain Jesus expressed when He spoke to me last night but am only hoping that this my gentle appeal to you all goes into the very fibre of your beings like a two-edged sword, and cause a true change of heart and attitude in all and sundry.

Jesus try o, Him still dey send message, if na me CharlyBoy, na hot koboko go land some people kini.

Anyway sha, give Jesus a wiper.

http://www.melogist.com/the-night-jesus-spoke-to-me-charly-boy-reveals/

Yes God don catch you, you think you can escape. When God created you to the family of priest and you disgree with him and messing arround in the name of freedom. You can see yourself now escape again and lets see wherre you will run pass that he will not catch you disobedient child
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by PrinxxEmm(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jesus doesn't reveal things to people in dreams or visions today. All what he want us to know, he has revealed them to us through the written inspired words in the Bible.

I believe it is an imaginative composition (fabricated by the mind) that draws its fact from the recent and past happenings in Nigeria that resulted in this false revelation.
Re: "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals by Richy4(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
hahhhahhahahah!!!!!!!! grin grin grin,,,,,make una live me oooooo hahhahahahaahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) / Niyi Lawal Shares Adorable Family Photos / Photo: Jide Kosoko’s Wife, Henrietta Kosoko Involved Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.