Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Please Don't Just Read I Need Your Help - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Don't Just Read I Need Your Help (630 Views)

I Need Your Help On The Medical Report / NYSC Lassa Fever Awareness Campaign (please Don't Ignore) / I Need Your Help For Nysc Exclusion Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Just Read I Need Your Help by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
I am a foreign student, ghana to be precised. So I am done with my nysc registration but instead of uploading a certificate I uploaded a letter from Kwame Nkrumah university which my university is affiliated to, the letter has been mailed to nysc headquarters abuja already stating that my university is affiliated to them and they let us serve that our certificate will be ready on our graduation date which is march 19th so we will have the certificate ready before camp.
Despite sending this letter to the headquarters we still have not been given a callup number (I mean pple from my uni) . it says on the dashboard "you have not been evaluated yet".
Pls what do I do? I appreciate your help thank you
Re: Please Don't Just Read I Need Your Help by omitooguns(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
i'll say u wait. mostly, foreign trained don't get call up no instantly. while u wait, u may contact nysc via their twitter handle or phone nos.
Re: Please Don't Just Read I Need Your Help by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Henriie:
I am a foreign student, ghana to be precised. So I am done with my nysc registration but instead of uploading a certificate I uploaded a letter from Kwame Nkrumah university which my university is affiliated to, the letter has been mailed to nysc headquarters abuja already stating that my university is affiliated to them and they let us serve that our certificate will be ready on our graduation date which is march 19th so we will have the certificate ready before camp.
Despite sending this letter to the headquarters we still have not been given a callup number (I mean pple from my uni) . it says on the dashboard "you have not been evaluated yet".
Pls what do I do? I appreciate your help thank you

cc: Vanessa

What can be the likely cause?

This is my advice: visit nysc.gov.ng or portal.nysc.org.ng

Call the phone numbers there for contact and explain your situation
Mail the support email address, I think info@nysc.gov.ng State your situation and keep reminding them.

Take care
Re: Please Don't Just Read I Need Your Help by Tolumiide: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
You've not graduated and you are hoping to serve. Wait till you graduate first, process B'16 and serve. You are not qualify for now.

(1) (Reply)

Help / Help / PCM Batch B 2016 Stream 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.