Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,280 members, 7,829,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

I Need Your Help For Nysc Exclusion Register - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need Your Help For Nysc Exclusion Register (1682 Views)

Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / NYSC Exclusion Letter / Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help For Nysc Exclusion Register by Tankwambo86: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2016
Dear freinds and brothers,iam a professional institute student,and iwill collect my certificate of membership on 11 oct 2016.Pls icould quickly do register for exclussion letter?but,my institute didn't send my name to nysc,stiil can i go to nysc office directly to do register for batch b exclusion,what iwill do.pls,help me!please!!
Re: I Need Your Help For Nysc Exclusion Register by nanaman(m): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2016
Tankwambo86:
Dear freinds and brothers,iam a professional institute student,and iwill collect my certificate of membership on 11 oct 2016.Pls icould quickly do register for exclussion letter?but,my institute didn't send my name to nysc,stiil can i go to nysc office directly to do register for batch b exclusion,what iwill do.pls,help me!please!!

Your name must be found on the register/nysc portal before you can collect exclusion letter. Nysc staff(s) cannot even assist you in such situation. Meet the person in charge (DSA )if you have such to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help For Nysc Exclusion Register by waywardpikin: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
nanaman:

Your name must be found on the register/nysc portal before you can collect exclusion letter. Nysc staff(s) cannot even assist you in such situation. Meet the person in charge (DSA )if you have such to do the needful.

Wasn't lucky bro. Did my regularization September (had just heard of it) and they said my new pin wasn't ready as at last week. My name was on senate list but was replaced due to my jamb reg no. I hope you had more luck.
Re: I Need Your Help For Nysc Exclusion Register by waywardpikin: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
nanaman:

Wasn't lucky bro. Did my regularization September (had just heard of it) and they said my new pin wasn't ready as at last week. My name was on senate list but was replaced due to my jamb reg no. I hope you had more luck.
Re: I Need Your Help For Nysc Exclusion Register by Rottymy: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
For more information about NYSC 2016 Batch B mobilisation kindly join this whatsapp group by clicking on the link below :
https:///FrVFWawQ2CIGZQhVFTDFva
Re: I Need Your Help For Nysc Exclusion Register by nanaman(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
waywardpikin:

Eeeyah.. We are still waiting for them to submit a copy to Nysc. You might still be lucky,lets see when the finally upload names.
Re: I Need Your Help For Nysc Exclusion Register by waywardpikin: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
nanaman:

Eeeyah.. We are still waiting for them to submit a copy to Nysc. You might still be lucky,lets see when the finally upload names.

Okay keep me posted
Re: I Need Your Help For Nysc Exclusion Register by nanaman(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
waywardpikin:

Bro,you can check nysc portal. The list has been uploaded.

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Covid 19 Lockdown On Passing Out Of 2019 Batch B / Call Up Letter To Be Ready On Wed 29th / Format Letter You Need As A Corp Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.