Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) (49803 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by vaca1: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
oshe sir
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by oemmanuel: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
jonhemma11:
Bros don't say what u don't knw.I am nt in nairaland to post false information or mislead anybody.I always confirm the authenticity of my news before posting.You can as well Google more on the news

That same car was unveiled at an event sometimes last year. Can't remember exactly what he was doing.
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by Nichobabe(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
olokpa11:
Una welldone o bloggers, that kia is the car mr bruce say rund without fuel it's an electric car. Stop peddling nonsens

Thank you bro. This bloggers can lie. This car Ben bruce has been using since in his station as electric car and that we should all go electric. The car is more than 3 years old.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by Babacele: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
So with his high networth, it's a single unit he purchased. And this unit is supposed to suddenly do what in terms of spurring local industrialisation? Meanwhile when it comes to imported Prodos, RR Envogues and BMWs, you see his kind ordering for 5 units and above at a full swing. His level of online showmanship is on a notch of its own. #LocalChampion

Btw, so long as composite parts of the car are imported, it still won't be cheap. Even in BRIC countries, the Soul is mostly used by undergrads. How many undergrad Nigerian students can afford it? Rubbish.
can I lend you a word from IPOB youth dictionary? lubbish! Ben Bruce can be in the news all he wants but he really need make common sense cos it s becoming obvious everyday that he represents some interests whom we just rest power from and not the positive revolution he seems to be preaching. But we are watching. The e-space is nobody's exclusive keep. I hope I made some commonsense.
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by anonimi: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Movic1:
Publicity stunt

Why is the zombies' president not doing similar "publicity stunt"
Instead he is TELLING us to buy Nigerian while he DOES something else- spend billions to import German BMW cars.
Bloody HYPOCRITE!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by hisawesomeness(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
olokpa11:
Una welldone o bloggers, that kia is the car mr bruce say rund without fuel it's an electric car. Stop peddling nonsens
no mind them. They will soon say that he bought Nigeria made galleria

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by sukkot: 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao.

Saddam Hussein's lost son right there. grin

At least he needs to buy himself a naij name first to fit in, before trying to go on a propaganda spin. Pookie is too dumb to see that. grin

The effing bell has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians. I hope folks won't fall for his dumb antics.
i think ben bruce works just fine. he used that name to rise to the top. he knows nigerians like foreign things better than local so he used ben bruce - and whaddayaknow ? he rose to the top with ben bruce grin
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Babacele:
can I lend you a word from IPOB youth dictionary? lubbish! Ben Bruce can be in the news all he wants but he really need make common sense cos it s becoming obvious everyday that he represents some interests which rest power from and not the positive revolution he seems to be preaching. but we are watching. The e-space is nobody's exclusive keep. I hope I made some commonsense.
Very uncommonly common sense jare! cheesy
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
sukkot:
mmmmkay bruce. isssoraiiiii
Lolzzz, mr Mackey @southpark.. mkay!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by sukkot: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dcaliphate:

Lolzzz, mr Mackey @southpark.. mkay!!!
grin
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by SirShymexx: 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
sukkot:
i think ben bruce works just fine. he used that name to rise to the top. he knows nigerians like foreign things better than local so he used ben bruce - and whaddayaknow ? he rose to the top with ben bruce grin

Lmao. Alla that alla that. grin

But if you're going to be the face of a paradigm shift to "made in Nigeria", charity has to begin at home. You can't be walking about as "Ben Bruce" looking foreign, yet be the face of indigenous things - that's a walking contradiction right there. Only Pookie won't see that.

Anyway, he looks goofy and corny - and he's acting like a cornball to higher minds. That's another "Goodluck Jonathan" on the horizon. There's fire on the mountain....................... grin

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by HonTworld(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
malailayi:
What is he doing with all the cars, or he using the country's present situation tp buy as many cars as possible because they are made in nigeria
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by senatordossy: 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
CARRY GO. COMMON SENSE SENATOR. ABEG COME BUY MADE IN NAIJA AKARA
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by sukkot: 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao. Alla that alla that. grin

But if you're going to be the face of a paradigm shift to "made in Nigeria", charity has to begin at home. You can't be walking about as "Ben Bruce" looking foreign, yet be the face of indigenous things - that's a walking contradiction right there. Only Pookie won't see that.

Anyway, he looks goofy and corny - and he's acting like a cornball to higher minds. That's another "Goodluck Jonathan" on the horizon. There's fire on the mountain....................... grin
niggaz only respect foreign thangs. thought you knew playa playa from the himalaya ? only a foreigner can give instructions that will be taken seriously. wink
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by ilyas26(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lol most Nigerians are too poor that they can't even afford a brand new car like you sir. So this makes no sense
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by aresa: 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
1. Kia is not a Nigerian company even though they assemble cars in Nigeria and employ many Nigerians which I fully support.

2. Foreign airlines operating in Nigeria, paying taxes in Nigeria and employing many Nigerians are not any different from Kia.

3. Why is he promoting KIA instead of saying buy only INNOSON like he did with Arik?

4. 1 KIA sales means one less INNOSON sales.

So, when this zero common sense joker said fly only Arik and not the other airlines, he was obviously confused and clueless with poor judgement since low patronage with the foreign airlines means canceling of Nigerian routes and laying off the many Nigerian workers on their payroll.

We need every employed Nigerian to keep working and collecting paychecks to take care of their families and paying taxes to grow our economy regardless where the parent company is located.

These thoughtless political loud mouths really need to be thoughtful and consistent with their pandering utterances..
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
Bloggers sabi lie. He bought the car before. It's uses solar energy,bloggers una weldone oooo

Kia has not produced ANY solar powered car ever.
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by SirShymexx: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
sukkot:
niggaz only respect foreign thangs. thought you knew [b]playa playa from the himalaya ? only a foreigner can give instructions that will be taken seriously.[/b] wink

Lmao. grin

And this is me thinking nyggahs in naij are part of the enlightenment age like nyggahs in Paris. Completely forgot that nyggahs in naij are still 100 years behind. grin Safe for the heads up, big bredrin. Deyah.

Playa playa from the Himalaya yano. I like that. Only Notorious B.I.G can pull this type of witty rhymes in the same bar off. I doff my hat to you MC Sukko. Didn't know you had bars like that. grin

Anyway, since we're on rhyming - checkout this new tune that's about to dominate the scene. Brikky and Pekky link up and you know when the two giants with the most vicious savages link up, it's a problem. Alla that alla that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f10yTpZzuv4
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by Akaujaa(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
Has he graduated from "common sense" senator to "made in Nigeria car" senator? I ask because I learnt he bought Innoson car the other day. I'm most disappointed in this senator. All the noise he made before his election into the Senate was nothing but a hogwash.
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by Jetjacky(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nice one, I hope they remain genuine after they help Nigeria achieve this goal, and not enslave Nigeria to do their bidding because they saved the economy
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by okuneddie(m): 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
dubemnaija:

Oponmu undecided

yeeee.....yo ba furo e.....ABI o ti su eleyi ni
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by sukkot: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao. grin

And this is me thinking nyggahs in naij are part of the enlightenment age like nyggahs in Paris. Completely forgot that nyggahs in naij are still 100 years behind. grin Safe for the heads up, big bredrin. Deyah.

Playa playa from the Himalaya yano. I like that. Only Notorious B.I.G can pull this type of witty rhymes in the same bar off. I doff my hat to you MC Sukko. Didn't know you had bars like that. grin

Anyway, since we're on rhyming - checkout this new tune that's about to dominate the scene. Brikky and Pekky link up and you know when the two giants with the most vicious savages link up, it's a problem. Alla that alla that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f10yTpZzuv4

i being had bars lol. let me go check what mandem from brixton and peckham ( two of my spots ) have to say for themselves. i will give you feedback if its wack or nice. and yeah niggaz in naija are trapped in the dark ages. the young ones are slowly stirring out of slumber though but the old ones are dead in the valley of dry bones. walking Australopithecus stone age knuckle dragging troglodyte zombies

all a dat all a dat lol. music is aiitttttttttt grin
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Search Niraland well, you will see that picture as far bak as 2014... sad , stop repeating old news
jonhemma11:
Bros don't say what u don't knw.I am nt in nairaland to post false information or mislead anybody.I always confirm the authenticity of my news before posting.You can as well Google more on the news
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by lizcom25: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
What is the cost of the car? Can i also order for the car and Kia will respond promptly? I thought he said he needed a car that uses battery and not fuel?
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by chidooh1: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
jonhemma11:
He actually bought innoson car but that picture you posted is kia brand that uses less fuel he bought last year.
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by Babacele: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Very uncommonly common sense jare! cheesy
I dey blush die...
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by Babacele: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
aresa:
1. Kia is not a Nigerian company even though they assemble cars in Nigeria and employ many Nigerians workers which I fully support.

2. Foreign airlines operating in Nigeria, paying taxes in Nigeria and employing many Nigerians are not any different from Kia.

3. Why is he promot KIA instead of saying buy only INNOSON like he did with Arik?

4. 1 KIA sales means one less INNOSON sales.

So, when this zero common sense joker said fly only Arik and not the other airlines, he was obviously confused and clueless with poor judgement since low patronage with the foreign airlines means canceling of Nigerian routes and laying off the many Nigerian workers on their payroll.

We need every employed Nigerian to keep working and collecting paychecks to take care of their families and paying taxes to grow our economy regardless where the parent company is located.

These thoughtless political loud mouths really need to be thoughtful and consistent with their pandering utterances..

u just made common sense.
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by mmsen: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
That's a screenshot from the Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards in 2014.

Everyday, more lies.

If BMB bought a made in Nigeria Kia he would tell the people himself via twitter, that's where he lives afterall.
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by folahann(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mr. Bean
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by debeginin(m): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Make I'm no forget to start show only naija movies for I'm cinema o!
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by Niyinficient(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
PentiumPro:
ShowBiz man grin

Na wa for Nigerians, nothing wey any office holder fit do wey una go like, una go abuse d ones wey dey redundant, una go abuse d one wey dey vibrant! Wetin sef? Person dey try him best to see how we go fit revive d diminishing economy, una tag am showbiz, oya na, make every senator b showbiz den, at least a small percentage of Nigerians go feel their 'showbizism'! Chei! Na so so complain una go dey complain, no meaningful solution or wayforward or even moral and political support to any step of greatness, na so una take GEJ, now una dey say na him good Pass. Una say Obj corrupt, Yaradua, too slow, GEJ clueless and now Bubu, a dullard Tourist!

May God save us! #IStandwithBenMurrayBruce
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by miomio(f): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
Movic1:
Publicity stunt

if promoting nigerian brand by patronising made in nigeria is a publicity stunt my dear its good that all nigerians become stunts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) / US Blocks Nigeria’s Purchase Of Chinook Helicopters From Israel / "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.