Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) (49815 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by cheaperstores: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
Appreciate positive strides.how many made in nigeria foood will PMB buy in N1.83b food budget.dia is packaged garri,plantain,ogi(akamu) catfish,juices,abakaliki rice,aba shirts.buy9ja goods to grow 9ja and stop keeping other economies employment and industrialisation to our detriment.
Movic1:
Publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by Rossikk(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
okuneddie:
was the car made in naija or assembled in NAIJA..... a beg explain.
Dummy, 'assembly' is the exact same thing as 'made' in the vehicle manufacturing industry.
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by forgiveness: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Senator Ben Bruce it remains Proforce bullet proof Sedan. Abi no be indigenous motor again?
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by ofwest: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
whether made in Nigeria or assembled in Nigeria all we are about is that the car emanates from Nigeria period
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by ofwest: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
whether made in Nigeria or assembled in Nigeria all we we about is that the car emanates from Nigeria.
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
kennyman2000:
make this ben bruce go sit down jooor.. Enough of all these publicity stunts jare.
If oil price rises and naira appreciate to #100 to a dollar and things falls back in shape. This man will forget his made in Nigeria campaign.

I hate hypocrite.

Nigeria present situation calls for for the campaign. Am sure he will come up with another campaign if another challenge comes up. That is the definition of 'a man of impact'

Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
og2711:

Kia has not produced ANY solar powered car ever.
Do a research
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
All de money e de use buy these cars enuf set peopo up for business stop buying cars it's not an investment .... Invest in the youths to produce more foods and that is me making #CommonSense undecided
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by dubemnaija: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
okuneddie:

yeeee.....yo ba furo e.....ABI o ti su eleyi ni

Otoro gbawaa gi afo there. Onye iberibe
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by 1Nairaboy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
Toeyoursea:
Ben Bruce has been gathering a lot of youth fans lately. I wish all of you well. We haven't recovered from the deceit and lies of the change people and the havoc of the transformation goons, we are getting ourselves into the common sense Bus with a sixty year old man re-branding a leaking umbrella.
WAKE UP GUYZ

But Ben Bruce is Different...lolz If u happen 2 view 4rm space, he is one of the Spotlights smh, look well nd #jointhecommonsense revolution.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by kennylawd: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
jonhemma11:
Bros don't say what u don't knw.I am nt in nairaland to post false information or mislead anybody.I always confirm the authenticity of my news before posting.You can as well Google more on the news
From your so called authentic report you never mentioned Kia Soul. Kia Soul is not assembled in Nigeria not to mention the electric one that was in the photo.
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by jaggedboi(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
Movic1:
Publicity stunt
"Good" Publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by lumydee44: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
sukkot:
i being had bars lol. let me go check what mandem from brixton and peckham ( two of my spots ) have to say for themselves. i will give you feedback if its wack or nice. and yeah niggaz in naija are trapped in the dark ages. the young ones are slowly stirring out of slumber though but the old ones are dead in the valley of dry bones. walking Australopithecus stone age knuckle dragging troglodyte zombies

all a dat all a dat lol. music is aiitttttttttt grin
Muda****** "the young ones are stirring out of slumber", man you nailed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by Toeyoursea(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
1Nairaboy:

But Ben Bruce is Different...lolz If u happen 2 view 4rm space, he is one of the Spotlights smh, look well nd #jointhecommonsense revolution.

My brother, I can guess where and how it will end. Safe Journey sha.
I don talk my own though
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by okuneddie(m): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
dubemnaija:

Otoro gbawaa gi afo there. Onye iberibe

guy nawa o see height of wickedness....why u be like wort players.....sebi Na Yoruba we dey talk....why u carry me go level I no know......oda.....дазпк щаниужжз пзуьмпвщкб.....interpret if u fit...mtchwwwww
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by okuneddie(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Rossikk:
Dummy, 'assembly' is the exact same thing as 'made' in the vehicle manufacturing industry.

nawa for u o....see dummy dey call another person dummy....if person no know something, he no fit ask? Swerve Jor before I change my mind
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by dubemnaija: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
okuneddie:

guy nawa o see height of wickedness....why u be like wort players.....sebi Na Yoruba we dey talk....why u carry me go level I no know......oda.....дазпк щаниужжз пзуьмпвщкб.....interpret if u fit...mtchwwwww

Lol! U no well grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by gentle007(m): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Toeyoursea:
Ben Bruce has been gathering a lot of youth fans lately. I wish all of you well. We haven't recovered from the deceit and lies of the change people and the havoc of the transformation goons, we are getting ourselves into the common sense Bus with a sixty year old man re-branding a leaking umbrella.
WAKE UP GUYZ

so what is your take? where do you stand? what is your own philosophy for moving Nigeria forward? or you want to sit back and criticize?
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by gentle007(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
bigtt76:
All de money e de use buy these cars enuf set peopo up for business stop buying cars it's not an investment .... Invest in the youths to produce more foods and that is me making #CommonSense undecided
He has asked youths to come up with ideas and he will promote for them? turn up yours and stop the pointless criticism
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by SirShymexx: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
sukkot:
i being had bars lol. let me go check what mandem from brixton and peckham ( two of my spots ) have to say for themselves. i will give you feedback if its wack or nice. and yeah niggaz in naija are trapped in the dark ages. the young ones are slowly stirring out of slumber though but the old ones are dead in the valley of dry bones. walking Australopithecus stone age knuckle dragging troglodyte zombies

all a dat all a dat lol. music is aiitttttttttt grin

Lmao. I dunno what happened to my other post, but I'd big you for the wordplay in this sentence, "walking Australopithecus stone age knuckle dragging troglodyte zombies". Perhaps, some lighty on here doesn't like the fact that an oxymoron lighty is taking the big L. And that's bad since lighties are winning right now. But lighties will always be lighties with emotions and prima donna drama. grin

I just hope Ben "Pookie" Bruce the knockoff white nyggah doesn't end up as the next president of naij. That'll be a grave mistake and a bad look.
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by sukkot: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao. I dunno what happened to my other post, but I'd big you for the wordplay in this sentence, "walking Australopithecus stone age knuckle dragging troglodyte zombies". Perhaps, some lighty on here doesn't like the fact that an oxymoron lighty is taking the big L. And that's bad since lighties are winning right now. But lighties will always be lighties with emotions and prima donna drama. grin

I just hope Ben "Pookie" Bruce the knockoff white nyggah doesn't end up as the next president of naij. That'll be a grave mistake and a bad look.
really though can he be any worse than the bowler hat fisherman from otuoke ? lmao. anything is an improvement from that so he will fit in just fine with the rest of the comedians. and yeah some moderator is deleting posts. they got 2 of mine already. ahh welll i guess the mods gotta be seen doing something by seun so he picking on us grin
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by Stanleywaxy(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
jonhemma11:
Bros don't say what u don't knw.I am nt in nairaland to post false information or mislead anybody.I always confirm the authenticity of my news before posting.You can as well Google more on the news

Bros if I whooz u beta slap eehhh !!! ur head go turn , that's an old car of his that runs without fuel ...
So no de talk wetin u no know ...
I've watched him advertise the Car on Silverbird TV portharcourt..★
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by SirShymexx: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
sukkot:
really though can he be any worse than the bowler hat fisherman from otuoke ? lmao. anything is an improvement from that so he will fit in just fine with the rest of the comedians. and yeah some moderator is deleting posts. they got 2 of mine already. ahh welll i guess the mods gotta be seen doing something by seun so he picking on us grin

Lmao. The fedora hat wearing weasel from the creeks, Badluck JonaTool, took failure to Ionosphere. Only Iweala can compete with him when it comes to utter failure. Even Idi Amin and Mobutu won't stand a chance in the game of failure, with JonaTool. But then again, what do you expect from Shepopotamus' hubby? grin

I can't even lie, the comic relief I get from naij folks is the reason why I'm addicted to this forum. The free laughter I get daily from reading naij news is priceless, especially in an era where comic relief is expensive as fvck. Go check out how much Kevin Hart charges at his shows. grin

Darn! These sensitive light skinned nyggahs. They need a tan. grin

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by daygee12: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dis guy is just deceiving you he knows whr he is going.
PRESIDENCY
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by sukkot: 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao. The fedora hat wearing weasel from the creeks, Badluck JonaTool, took failure to Ionosphere. Only Iweala can compete with him when it comes to utter failure. Even Idi Amin and Mobutu won't stand a chance in the game of failure, with JonaTool. But then again, what do you expect from Shepopotamus' hubby? grin

I can't even lie, the comic relief I get from naij folks is the reason why I'm addicted to this forum. The free laughter I get daily from reading naij news is priceless, especially in an era where comic relief is expensive as fvck. Go check out how much Kevin Hart charges at his shows. grin

Darn! These sensitive light skinned nyggahs. They need a tan. grin
buahahahaha jokes jokes jokes. who got jokes ? shymmexx got jokes lol. yeah i think seun has sprinkled some crack coccaine on this site cuz we all addicted. we are like crackheads . lol nah seriously this site is how i stay grounded and connected to nigeria. without it i would be lost in space. and it dont hurt that niggaz on here give comic relief. its a win win situation. but yeah seun sprinkled some crack on this site. that nigga is slanging virtual dope grin
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by SirShymexx: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
sukkot:
buahahahaha jokes jokes jokes. who got jokes ? shymmexx got jokes lol. yeah i think seun has sprinkled some crack coccaine on this site cuz we all addicted. we are like crackheads . lol nah seriously this site is how i stay grounded and connected to nigeria. without it i would be lost in space. and it dont hurt that niggaz on here give comic relief. its a win win situation. but yeah se.un sprinkled some crack on this site. that nigga is slanging virtual dope grin

Lmao.

More like heroin cos it's more addictive. But S3un is too neeky and dud to slang yay. He wouldn't even know what a birdie is if I were to smack his face with it. grin

He just provided the crack house, with naij as the opium farm, and naij nyggahs serving the fiends on here. Some call the popos! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2016
In a Nation where many can't even afford locally made bicycles, this man is busy assembling cars, just to promote BuyMadeInNigeria scheme.. I thought he said he was Mr Common Sense, why is he acting oppositely.?
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by ronaldbecky(m): 12:14am On Feb 24, 2016
jonhemma11:
mr man shut up..receive sense..do u tink kia na wheel barrow car...posting fake news and u r happy 2 defend it..amu
Re: Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
Do a research

Please take your own advice. They only have an electric car, which is what he claims he bought but we are yet to see him drive. He only took a picture at the auto show in the US..

You didn't even try to use Google before typing. You just spoke out of ignorance..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic / Buhari Arrives Abuja To Await The Release Of Results.(photos) / US Blocks Nigeria’s Purchase Of Chinook Helicopters From Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.