Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

What Do U Tink Bout Obafemi Martins' Dull Form? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do U Tink Bout Obafemi Martins' Dull Form? (1934 Views)

Photos Of Obafemi Martins' Lovely Kids / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions / DO U TINK WE CAN WIN THIS WORLD CUP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do U Tink Bout Obafemi Martins' Dull Form? by WarfyBoy(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2009
I TIRE FRO THIS MAN O, WETIN IM DEY DO N.CASTLE, ABI DEM DON JAZZ AM

IM WAN JUST WASTE IM TALEN WITH THOSE LAZY PLAYERS
Re: What Do U Tink Bout Obafemi Martins' Dull Form? by switch47(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2009
@ DR KIT
Chidichris is twisted, his eng[b]n[/b]ish is very good, it is a beautiful disaster. the guy has been very entertaining. grin grin reading his jokes posts keeps me healthy.
Re: What Do U Tink Bout Obafemi Martins' Dull Form? by oluatanda: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]hello how are u doing so teeeeeeee just leave to murmur because of somebodies success lefam for God to query them no worry about aanything
Re: What Do U Tink Bout Obafemi Martins' Dull Form? by TheSeeker(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

and I still maintain; no one made u JUDGE over anybody tongue

its the www . . . live with it ! cheesy

Either you have a problem understanding my comments or you don't take time to proof-read whatever you say. If you know what judge means you won't be prejudicing. What does judge mean anyway? Check your dictionary and rephrase your comment. Should you be missing the point, I was just expressing dissatisfaction over his riding ridicule on some other people's parent or family and that's not being judgmental. Need I say more Kartoon?
Re: What Do U Tink Bout Obafemi Martins' Dull Form? by chidichris(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2009
@kitaun abi kartoon,
on the obagoal issue, God in heaven have made him(obagoal) to be above u so begin to understand and live with the fact that there is practically nothing u can do about it.
look at it this way, wether he plays in divission 10, 19 or even 89, he was, he is and he will remain an international figure. fiancially, he is better placed than ur widest dream.
his lowest form cannot be compared with the highest level of progress u have made in ur life time. in the face of realties, u and i know too well that no matter how sick and pale a cow is, it can never be as small as a goat.
as long as u live in envy, u can never progress.
u are all tired of mikel, now it is martins. are u a disable person? if yes, is it there fault? if no, why are u not playing football like them or doing something to represent nigeria anywhere in the world even if it is cotonou?
he represent nothing but shame.
keep on fighting ppl here bcs u are a looser.
Re: What Do U Tink Bout Obafemi Martins' Dull Form? by DrKitaun(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2009
TheSeeker:

Either you have a problem understanding my comments or you don't take time to proof-read whatever you say. If you know what judge means you won't be prejudicing. What does judge mean anyway? Check your dictionary and rephrase your comment. Should you be missing the point, I was just expressing dissatisfaction over his riding ridicule on some other people's parent or family and that's not being judgmental. Need I say more Kartoon?

the meaning of judge ?

me I no know . . . I DON LEAVE THE GRAMMATICAL LESSONS FOR U TO RUN  grin

but seriously, cant u just see that I said u were judging based on the fact that u were bent on passing ur message across to both parties -

1 TO CHIDICUNT - that he shouldnt bring his family into disrepute

2 To Myself- that I neednt correct, except in private

to which I have told u and maintain; ITS NOT UR OWN BUSINESS !    tongue

explains why neither urself nor myself can correct Chidicunt on what he loves doing best

Guy, thats what the WWW is about mennn . . get real and stop the morailty !

the fact that I have chastised Chidicunt on abusing parents dont mean I havent done worse things myself, neither does it mean I cant start a WORLD WAR 4 HERE ON NL NOW !  cheesy

understood MR UNDERTAKER ?  undecided

chidichris:

@kitaun abi kartoon,
on the obagoal issue, God in heaven have made him(obagoal) to be above u so begin to understand and live with the fact that there is practically nothing u can do about it.
look at it this way, wether he plays in divission 10, 19 or even 89, he was, he is and he will remain an international figure. fiancially, he is better placed than ur widest dream.
his lowest form cannot be compared with the highest level of progress u have made in ur life time. in the face of realties, u and i know too well that no matter how sick and pale a cow is, it can never be as small as a goat.
as long as u live in envy, u can never progress.
u are all tired of mikel, now it is martins. are u a disable person? if yes, is it there fault? if no, why are u not playing football like them or doing something to represent nigeria anywhere in the world even if it is cotonou?
he represent nothing but shame.
keep on fighting ppl here bcs u are a looser.

the ramblings of a diseased idiot !!!

LOL  grin

@The Seeker

How do u redeem lost souls such as these ?  undecided  grin
Re: What Do U Tink Bout Obafemi Martins' Dull Form? by Cristalz(f): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2009
@Chidichris
Enough with the family insults,k? Stay on point and quit replying posts you find intolerable.

Back to topic, everyone.
Re: What Do U Tink Bout Obafemi Martins' Dull Form? by TheSeeker(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2009
I think he should leave Newcastle or his talents will be buried there!
Re: What Do U Tink Bout Obafemi Martins' Dull Form? by candylips(m): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2009
why should he live when he gets £80,000 per week there.
Re: What Do U Tink Bout Obafemi Martins' Dull Form? by TheSeeker(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2009
candylips:

why should he live when he gets £80,000 per week there.

I think a good career is much more important for him to establish right now. He may be a lethal striker in Nigeria but definitely they don't know that at his club or he's simply being ignored. Maybe now that Owen is gone they will want to utilize him more. But the fact still remains that if you're not in the first tier of a league you're most likely not seen. Even when he was in the Premier league not many club eyed him, Arsenal I think did but later dropped him off their cart. The best for his career right now is to play consistently where people will put tabs on his performance and you'll see him blazing goals. When you've not established a better career, you don't start talking money. He's still achieving in my opinion and is yet to achieve a lot despite his deadly potential. Besides I didn't know he was earning £80,000. I thought it just increased to £65,000. For now he has to be present in a club where his talents will be maximized.
Re: What Do U Tink Bout Obafemi Martins' Dull Form? by DrKitaun(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2009
abeg make we talk about better player jare . . .

dude is now on 65k Pounds, must be the highlight of his career

au revoir ! angry
Re: What Do U Tink Bout Obafemi Martins' Dull Form? by TheSeeker(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

abeg make we talk about better player jare . . .

dude is now on 65k Pounds, must be the highlight of his career

au revoir ! angry

What player do we talk about? Mikel? Aiyegbeni? Yobo? Odemwinge? Who bring one up and let's dissect.
Re: What Do U Tink Bout Obafemi Martins' Dull Form? by PERVERT9: 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2009
abeg make una no blame the guy him mama wey dey waka for am spritually don die and so the boy no fit perform again una think say he dey easy
Re: What Do U Tink Bout Obafemi Martins' Dull Form? by DrKitaun(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2009
food for thunk !!! grin
Re: What Do U Tink Bout Obafemi Martins' Dull Form? by PERVERT9: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

food for thunk !!! grin
dokita na which one be food for thunk?who dey talk of food for here?ol boy you too like food o grin grin
Re: What Do U Tink Bout Obafemi Martins' Dull Form? by waledoy(m): 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2009
TheSeeker:

I think he should leave Newcastle or his talents will be buried there!
He will surely leave if dr is any potential offer, dr is no club dat is seriously intrested in d guy for now and saying he is commited to NC and wants to play dr next season is just to show his professionalism because he is still under contract. is nt his fault and I dont think he himself see it as a big deal because he still remain a big player and he will surely bounce back. it can happen to any player.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caf Champions League:Pillars Draw Al Hilal,Heartland Tp Mazembe(their Chances) / Done Deal? Coutinho Goes To Barcelona / Anthony Joshua Has Been Ordered To Face Luiz Ortiz In His Next Fight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.