Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) (54399 Views)

Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) / Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I / Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by ksynya2015(f): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Discover information of outstanding people - kings of local Nigerian tribes.
Nigerian country is reasonably proud of significant personalities. Learn of richest kings of country.
Exists the rank of richest kings, living on African continent -
https://ask.naij.com/interesting-facts/who-is-the-richest-king-in-nigeria-i24000.html
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by spencekat(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
See this small boy sha... And some agbaya's are here on one forum called nairaland wasting their time and resources.
He took over the reins after the demise of his father.
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
wao
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by Bimpe29: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
He gives kingdom to whom He will. Long live King, may God bless you with all that is required to pilot the affairs of your subjects and community.
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by YonkijiSappo: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
In Nnamdi Kanu's voice: Why is the King's mother wearing a one piece wrapper?
Is she not a daughter of Chukwu Abiama? shocked angry

LMAO!
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by emzila(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
See this small boy sha... And some agbaya's are here on one forum called nairaland wasting their time and resources.
are you suppose to be here?

1 Like

Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by YonkijiSappo: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice : Ndi Igbo Enwe Eze.... Igbos have no Kings.

But wait I forgot, Delta "Igbo" are not really Igbos. They are fake.
Ubulu Uku and its people are hereby expelled from IPOB angry
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by alaskido(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Is this not the same Ubulu-Uku clan that their king was kidnapped by Buhari's kinsmen (Fulani) and later killed? So this young boy was the only surviving heir to the throne. Congrats and please watch your back make wetin kill your father no chase you o.
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by YonkijiSappo: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
alaskido:
Is this not the same Ubulu-Uku clan that their king was kidnapped by Buhari's kinsmen (Fulani) and later killed? So this young boy was the only surviving heir to the throne. Congrats and please watch your back make wetin kill your father no chase you o.

no, his father wasn't kidnapped by herdsmen o...
Who said he was?
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
wen God as not yet pick there calls nko, most of dem na gprs them dey use call baba God, abi may dem go kill dem Self ni?
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by Bobbysmicky(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Stalwert:
Wailing zombies will soon blame PMB for this! Useless raffia materials who wail day and night because PMB is fixing their broken sense.

Long live the king.
Senseless comment by a senseless Apc-rat, how does this post relates with ya comment?
You ve been in this forum since 2011 and yet none of ur valueless posts has ever made front page, chei
You need C'mon sense!
Please mods hand this young man over to Ben Br*ce for Common sense
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
cool ....respect the king
I wish I can gv u more than 1 like. We must respect our kings we are AFRICANS culture is in our BLOOD that's who we are
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by Bloggz74(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
forgiveness:
Wonderful! It seems it is only the direct heir of a reigning dead king can become king in this kingdom and some part of Delta state.

Its d tradition in d entire Anioma region of delta state,the first born is the heir ;non negotiable.
Obi of Agbor kingdom was two and half years when he became king!
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
A Lil Nigga that's supposed to be thinking about how to be a doctor,playing PS4 and rocking J's. Now they've introduced him to the world of Jazz,Talisman,sacrifice and rituals. Hmmmn Africa
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by Nayok(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
King of uku abi yansh? grin grin grin
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
Stalwert:
Wailing zombies will soon blame PMB for this! Useless raffia materials who wail day and night because PMB is fixing their broken sense.

Long live the king.
my friend what are u talking about? Are u sure u are writing on the right post? Cos aswear this ur tlak na off point
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by hob(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
that oga olopa be like dis small pikin be king

wetin we no go c

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
PentiumPro:
Fine boy King. Soon to be the most eligible man in Delta state.
u can be His LOLO u knw? grin
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
MoneyGreen:
If I give am slap eh! na who tell am say him na King? If I see dis thing for FP eh!
eyiaaaa chai I knw how u feel bro sorry but he is the KING grin long live the KING
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by PentiumPro(f): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
ebubemicky:
u can be His LOLO u knw? grin

I'm not a cougar tongue
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by fredola77(m): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
PentiumPro:
Fine boy King. Soon to be the most eligible man in Delta state.

Hey, where have u been sweet? Good to see u back...
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by heilige(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
Last2comment:
Good... The boy tall pass okowa self....
His sisters are juicy and beautiful. grin grin grin

Ashawo
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by asumo12: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
she she married?

Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
The same way Jay-Z's daughter has an island and you can't boast of a cheap half plot of land in a rural area even though you're old enough to give birth to Blue Ivy Carter. But she can buy your entire family,I bet you're older than Kylie Kardashian to,but she's a multimillionaire. Get to work mama

3 Likes

Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by inme: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
The boy got good charisma
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by MinorityTribe: 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Is Beyonce not your mate?

2 Likes

Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by Cyojunior(m): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
obajoey:
I am not too young to be minister for finance... God help me...

Kai I tire for u. O oo o o o o. For all d ministerial post wey dey na only finance u wan do ?

Kai jst because people lik u exist corruption seems not to be disappearing !!!
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by preciousMI1(f): 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
I hope he has a good adviser. does he still go to school?

1 Like

Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by scholes0(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
YonkijiSappo:
In Nnamdi Kanu's voice: Why is the King's mother wearing a one piece wrapper?
Is she not a daughter of Chukwu Abiama again? shocked angry

LMAO!
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by AmAlbert(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
My king I hope you know that to lead even the most dangerous animal is Possible, but leading humans is one hell of a task, so be friendly but also be strict...

All dose guyz sha wey dey smoke shit....
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by cosmicrayboi(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
Last2comment:
Good... The boy tall pass okowa self....
His sisters are juicy and beautiful. grin grin grin
mad mangrin
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by M4gunners: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
The Deltas always keep to our tradition.May God be with you Obi Chukwuka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims / Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House / Masquerade -'Egungun' Unveils Himself To A Lady He Was Asking Out (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.