Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) (54414 Views)

Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) / Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I / Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by dennisworld1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
alaskido:
Is this not the same Ubulu-Uku clan that their king was kidnapped by Buhari's kinsmen (Fulani) and later killed? So this young boy was the only surviving heir to the throne. Congrats and please watch your back make wetin kill your father no chase you o.
his father was killed by fulani kidnappers. he is the eldest son living in UK since he was born. he is 15years old. according to tradition he is the heir to the throne
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by maestroz: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Last2comment:
Good... The boy tall pass okowa self....
His sisters are juicy and beautiful. grin grin grin

na dat one you see, you no see the kain way the policeman dey look am like mek e slap am onto say e dey shake governor at im age like say he no get respect
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by DandeKing(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
How I wish those calling His Royal Highness small boy can say it in his presence. Give honour to whom honour is due so honour can be given to U when its Ur turn.
Gud day.
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by Lovexme(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
I'm just curious. Kids his age are fans of cartoons.

Would he still watch cartoons? cheesy

1 Like

Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by leksy07(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
his crush own dey betta ooo.... na to dey grab all d babes remain na tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by dennisworld1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Long live King Chukwuka Akaeze

long live the obuluku kingdom
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by FTBOY: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
if i were the boy, i would use my royal powers to fvck as many pvssies as i can ...damn! sad
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by AprokoMan: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
See this small boy sha... And some agbaya's are here on one forum called nairaland wasting their time and resources.

agbayas like you with multi-facet personality and identity syndrome
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by hadexdemo: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
See as the policeman dey look, he be like, you this small boy l my going to salute u
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by franklingud(m): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
This boy, who tell you say Igbo get king?
Igbo enweghi eze. U no knw? Anyway delta no be igbo fully.
No be all igbo land get king and even if dem get, dem no get say In all things sef.
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by MayorofLagos(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
Proof that from Bonny all way to Calabar is under sovereingty of Omo nOba. The horse tail is unique to Yoruba throne.

Obi, Onitsha, these are all donated words from Yoruba, cognate with Oba and Orisha. Yoruba own you all, from Edo to Calabar and everything in between.

God Bless the new Obi, may he live long on the throne, may Oduduwa continue to bless this seat of power, Ase!

Long Live new Ooni
Long Live new Omo nOba
Long Live new Olu.

Oodua a gbe wa o!
To my Edo and Itsekiri family, Waado!
To my Onitsha and Anioma family, Odinma!

Any yanmiri that dont like this message can go report me to Eleko.
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by Progressive01(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
See this small boy sha... And some agbaya's are here on one forum called nairaland wasting their time and resources.
You wen no be agbaya, wetin u dey find here?? cheesy
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by juman(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
grin

His royal highness.

Long life to the king.
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by Aristotle96(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
BE811APP:
How old is dis guy..
first day d news broke... dey said 15 Years old...
yesterday 16 years old.. today he is 17 years old...

Whats wrong with Nigerian media or bloggers angry angry
the age just dy go like NEPA light e no dy dy constant... Na I'm den mean
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by meforyou1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
MayorofLagos:
Proof that from Bonny all way to Calabar is under sovereingty of Omo nOba. The horse tail is unique to Yoruba throne.

Obi, Onitsha, these are all donated words from Yoruba, cognate with Oba and Orisha. Yoruba own you all, from Edo to Calabar and everything in between.

God Bless the new Obi, may he live long on the throne, may Oduduwa continue to bless this seat of power, Ase!

Long Live new Ooni
Long Live new Omo nOba
Long Live new Olu.

Oodua a gbe wa o!
To my Edo and Itsekiri family, Waado!
To my Onitsha and Anioma family, Odinma!

Any yanmiri that dont like this message can go report me to Eleko.
is lagos ( a colonially conquered enclave) a yoruba word?

1 Like

Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by lailo: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dis boy go soon marry,mark my word
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by AreaFada2: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
chynie:
see as that police man dey look grin

anyway long live the king

make he no spoil girls finish

That caught my eye too.

Police be like: Ehen, you this small boy na king? In police kingdom, a recruit cannot lord it over a big belle ACS o. grin cheesy
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by Jetjacky(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
What about his schooling?
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by AreaFada2: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
dennisworld1:
his father was killed by fulani kidnappers. he is the eldest son living in UK since he was born. he is 15years old. according to tradition he is the heir to the throne

Hmmmmmmm.

I can see it in his demeanour. He looks a bit flabbergasted as an average UK teenager would be.

Raising heirs to the thrown in totally foreign cultures is not ideal at all.

It's a major turbulent time for him. Especially the sudden loss of dad and all this furore now.

Wish him luck.

1 Like

Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by Akpobome1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
one thing i really hate is the way they address this our governor, he is no longer a senator and yet they call him senator dr. Gosh it's really annoying.
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by AdeniyiA(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
Fear women o my guy...
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by Adeyinka1758(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
PentiumPro:
Fine boy King. Soon to be the most eligible man in Delta state.
Abi btw assume u are the 1 in ur dp i wil be willing to do anything to get u
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by chynie: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
AreaFada2:

That caught my eye too.

Police be like: Ehen, you this small boy na king? In police kingdom, a recruit cannot lord it over a big belle ACS o. grin cheesy

that mopol go dey say u get talk say u be small igwe I for wipe your ass with koboko grin
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by theshaderoom: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Pidggin:
With all due respect it seems he is a figure head on that throne. There will surely be an older wiser and adviser some where. He will get there as he matures.

Yes he has a regent

1 Like

Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by Kizyte(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Don't be surprised, he (the young king) is a Nairalander.
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by Asaib(f): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
Asaib is an IBO name derived from ASA( ASA means a damsel while the IB means my........
EZENDDIGBO:
what s the meaning of asaib? Is that asaba? It sound like benin name?

1 Like

Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by Dalyjay(m): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
See how d king pose, am also a prince ooo
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by luvprince4real(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
forgiveness:
Wonderful! It seems it is only the direct heir of a reigning dead king can become king in this kingdom and some part of Delta state.
most part of anioma.
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by spenca: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
Game of throne stuffs
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by eliwa47(m): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
The soldier man be like say, chai look at this small boy hand shaking my oga!
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
That MOPOL be like(looks) - this small boy no get respect o. grin
Re: King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) by doskie(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
you said 15years old before. I remember.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Etymology Of The Word Oyinbo / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims / Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.