Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday (36438 Views)

Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React / Annie Idibia, Ini Edo At Ita-Giwa's 70th Birthday / Mr-Ibu At Ifunanya Igwe's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by Jimnzobo: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ibu the great
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by ayus7(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2016

Unfortunately for this girl, or woman, menopause bell don dey ring loud on top her head. No successor to carry on her beauty...
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by tbliss22(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
I just wonder why pretty ladies like this lack the right perfect guy to make them super woman with fulfillment in both marriage with future promising kids and in career.

Imagine her having a pretty little girl from her womb, she will definitely be the perfect replica of her mum.

This lady is super pretty kai...... I just wish her all the best as she moves on..

To Rita Dominic, U too gbasky!!!
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by goodlifehyd(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
mikigen:
were u see breast again for d pix?
lol had to refresh the page like 3 times maybe there's a pic my phone ain't loading lol

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
oldtopics:
rita is a fine girl wink if I can be her lesbi partner kiss
i knw this rubbish started way back secs skul buh pls don take it to ur husbands house.#plenty lesbi round town especially unn.
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by yapapa: 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=AprokoMan post=43183660][/quote]she is lucky she no get yam legs and beard
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by vRendoh(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
What should i give to have you my Rita! I wish you everything good in 2016!
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by seangy4konji: 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
I only see ibu for the pic.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
remigiusizunna:
Next thing anoda nollywood star go die....

Thats an evil prayer my bro
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by childgeniusng: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hmm........Lovely
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by seyibaale(m): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
oldtopics:
rita is a ifine girl wink if I can be her lesbi partner kiss
Another lesbi in the house..you look too gorgeous to be one..get a good niqqa to treat you better
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by Ekakamba: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
oldtopics:
of course. Start from Bolingo. grin
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by Ekakamba: 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
Oga who told ya it ain't her priority? Even lez needs partners not to talk of straights..... Only if you know what's in her heart.
tatucci:

lol.. me too dey crush...but perhaps all that is not her priority.
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by ceeceeuwa: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
yuzedo:
god. dis babe beauty have give me 7years hat atattark. embarassed d last time am wit her, i almost colaps from over-love. sad
What are you waiting for? Abi make we donate money for you to take marry her?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
theshaderoom:
Lalasticlala keep moving threads that contain the individual pictures of everybody at Sen Ita Giwas birthday to frontpage u hear. Just because i put my link in the compilation u no wan move am.

As e be say u no fit remove my link. If it was Viviangist, Trezzyblog, lindaikeji u will move it with the link... Continue.

Yep, am ready for the ban
guy...Na so dem just carry ban dash me...but no be lala do am..God dey watch all d mods dem
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by frisky2good(m): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
Which breast?

nuelzy:
bweast still tanda!!!
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by hucienda: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
yuzedo:
god. dis babe beauty have give me 7years hat atattark. embarassed d last time am wit her, i almost colaps from over-love. sad

Chief Yuzedo! Lord of BaNaNa iCeland... cheesy

You scarce for here oo... seeing this topic I new you'd be here as your swithatt was in the news... and voilĂ ! wasn't wrong grin boss I hail!
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by mukthar2000(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
Who no like better thing? This Ibu self lolz
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by Empedocles(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Am I the only one..........Beauty and the beast!
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by prettymina(f): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Love this babe so much..she actually made me love braids looks good on pretty ladies like us tongue...
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by Damianobi(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
oldtopics:

U tink Fourteen years is fourteen days abi....wen u stay jail for 2 years only, spirit of lesbi go leave u by force
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by scarffield(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mumu!
oldtopics:
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by Tobium1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
I get all drooled up whenever I see Rita dominic's pic. #CelebrityCrush #WomanCrushEveryday
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by macho44(m): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
noetic5:
The actress and producer rocked this lovely jumpsuit to Senator Florence Ita Giwa's 70th birthday celebration..

She decided to take this cute selfie with comedian, Mr. Ibu

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCGfrqkmXHU/

Beauty n Da Beast.
www.adielem.com
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by Nicepoker(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
mikigen:
were u see breast again for d pix?
imagination o
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by Nicepoker(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
oldtopics:
14yrs.
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by tatucci: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ekakamba:
Oga who told ya it ain't her priority? Even lez needs partners not to talk of straights..... Only if you know what's in her heart.

I said "perhaps".. i never professed to know wat was in her heart.
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
oldtopics:
na now I no say u be were, Rita no mind did one oh, I go marry u next year u ear?
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
oldtopics:
na now I no say u be were, Rita no mind did one oh, I go marry u next year u ear
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by AprokoMan: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
yapapa:
she is lucky she no get yam legs and beard

you're right! and there's no way on earth she would have had any of those ugly tribal marks encrusted in an over-bleached skin as is common with your people smiley
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by Ekakamba: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
tatucci:

I said "perhaps".. i never professed to know wat was in her heart.
oh! Sorry for the misconception. But bros you don date any girl wey no dey talk 'bout marriage? Female celebrities are just so unlucky I think.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) / 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.