Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday (36441 Views)

Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React / Annie Idibia, Ini Edo At Ita-Giwa's 70th Birthday / Mr-Ibu At Ifunanya Igwe's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by yapapa: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
AprokoMan:

hahahhaa..hypocrisy dey run in una blood ...enter Google and search for Igbo ichi marks and see how your people were scratched like dem fought lions..and you talking about bleaching sef..your ppl do it more cos most of them are prostitute according to your albino dilector

Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by tatucci: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ekakamba:
oh! Sorry for the misconception. But bros you don date any girl wey no dey talk 'bout marriage? Female celebrities are just so unlucky I think.

No probs. U dey correct abt our girls and dia fixation on marriage. Tho i think life shud be more than marriage. somebody just post somthin abt this sef..

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by djraymy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
i don suffer, you sure say this girl ever step farm before?.. Exept acting a movie ohh
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by Bendtner111(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
mikigen:
were u see breast again for d pix?
May be he's mistaking Mr Ibu's nose for breast.
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by Bonapart(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
oldtopics:
rita is a fine girl wink if I can be her lesbi partner kiss
Your partner is in hell

go to hell
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by vyper: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
This Mr ibu mumu na follow come.
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by Mbediogu(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
noetic5:
On point. See more of their pix at the event @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/rita-dominics-look-to-senator-florence.html

This Mr. Ibu sef, always in character. Lol

Mr Ibu is becoming more handsome while Rita is becoming more ugly. I am imagining the possibilities at the mathematical point where they become equally beautiful or ugly. No insults intended. Just my imagination sha . . .
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by spencekat(m): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Beautiful Rita.
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by flexxyworld(m): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
tatucci:

lol.. me too dey crush...but perhaps all that is not her priority.

Abeggggi! we wouldn't priorities a happy family (husband/wife and kids?) Maybe there are just somee things we don't know
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
flexxyworld:
Rita does it not occur too you that you aging? Even if you aint getting married soon, get a baby daddy and incase that has seems more difficult. I'm still here, crushing on you like kilode..

Only in Africa you can find illiterates to the core. Oh I forgot, Nigeria cool
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by YTderin(f): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
yuzedo:
god. dis babe beauty have give me 7years hat atattark. embarassed d last time am wit her, i almost colaps from over-love. sad
Mr rita. Lol. Where have you been. We thought her love has killed you already.
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by AprokoMan: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
[s]
yapapa:
hahahhaa..hypocrisy dey run in una blood ...enter Google and search for Igbo ichi marks and see how your people were scratched like dem fought lions..and you talking about bleaching sef..your ppl do it more cos most of them are prostitute according to your albino dilector
[/s]

you were so pained you had to post a picture to spite yourself. and if i follow the same trend, i might get banned by an igbo-hating yoruba mod. Pls take a chill pill and start working on your poor grammar..this trolling business is not your forte
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by ChukaLupin(m): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
JakesJ:
Nnah~Menn! This's The Second Version Of *The Beauty & The Beast**%* Un~Matchable Two*...........
Lol. If Mr Ibu is the Beast, then what are YOU?
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by flexxyworld(m): 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
NgwalandAbia:

Only in Africa you can find illiterates to the core. Oh I forgot, Nigeria cool

Yea! And its so obvious how educated and matured ur I.Q seems.. Good for you!
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by remigiusizunna(m): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
No be me the pray am. Dey ve bn dying nah
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:39am On Feb 24, 2016
flexxyworld:

Yea! And its so obvious how educated and matured ur I.Q seems.. Good for you!

Well,i'm far supreme because I don't have local mentality like you. grin
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by Holmes07(m): 3:56am On Feb 24, 2016
oldtopics:
rita is a fine girl wink if I can be her lesbi partner kiss
I can also be ur partner bt i'm no homo.
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:39am On Feb 24, 2016
yuzedo:
god. dis babe beauty have give me 7years hat atattark. embarassed d last time am wit her, i almost colaps from over-love. sad
Yuzedo!!!! cheesy : cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by flexxyworld(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2016
NgwalandAbia:

Well,i'm far supreme because I don't have local mentality like you. grin
Yea! You can say that again.. Mr international. Mentality#
Re: Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday by itstpia8: 2:51pm On May 18, 2016
Lovely photo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own / Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction / Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.