Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

The Greatest Dissappointment Ve Ever Heard Of! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Greatest Dissappointment Ve Ever Heard Of! (646 Views)

April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / Whats The Craziest Thing You ’ Ve Done Under The Influence Of Alc0 Hol? / When Kaduna Boys Heard Of The Free Meal By The State Government (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Dissappointment Ve Ever Heard Of! by centyboy: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
I saw this on my friends wall on fb,so i decide to share it with you people: Let say you spent millions in planning ur wedding ceremony,you got urself the best event centre in town,rented lastest cars,ur costumes must've cost a lot as well et al...The day came and went as you've planned and eventually after the whole thing you found out that the cameraman hadn't snapped anything,he had just been flashing the light all along,what are you going to do? cheesy
cc: lalasticlala
Re: The Greatest Dissappointment Ve Ever Heard Of! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
Grand or no grand.. Why will he flash me.. He'll produce images by dole..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Parent / How Is The Nigerian Economy Treating You? / ADVISE Me.what Will Be The Repercussion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.