Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode (17539 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) / How Makarfi Beat Sheriff In Bid For PDP Convention- The Nation / Ali Modi-Sheriff In Umuahia For Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by DONSMITH123(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Yesterday’s assertion by the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff that former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode will not go scot free for linking him with the Boko Haram sect, has been described by the latter as an empty threat.

Sheriff, at his formal take over as National Chairman on Monday, said Fani-Kayode would not go scot-free for alleging that he nurtured the terrorist group into the monster it has presently become.

But addressing journalists shortly after the opening session of PDP Former Ministers’ Forum on Tuesday, the former Minister said it was unfortunate that Sheriff, who came in as National Chairman to move the party forward, was issuing threats to members.

“This, I think is unacceptable and nobody is intimidated. The fact of the matter is that he wants to set Nigeria on fire, he also wants to set PDP on fire and that fire is going to consume him and him alone,” he stated.

Fani-Kayode maintained he is more than ready to meet Sheriff in court, threatening that, “I am not like anybody he has met before in his life. He will meet a resistance he never expected.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/23/im-more-than-ready-to-meet-modu-sheriff-in-court-fani-kayode/

5 Likes

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by Last2comment(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by bettercreature(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
Defection loading! The dude is heading back to APC

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by mynd1(f): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
PDP fighting each other cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by DONSMITH123(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
PDP fighting themselves since 1999- Atiku Abubakar 2015

8 Likes

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by Progressive01(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Tonyebarcanista come and see ya bloda oo. cheesy

I can't wait to read his next article. Shebi "they" said he's the only truthful and brave "Yoloba" man. Let's see how they praise him for his current position again. grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by Progressive01(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
bettercreature:
Defection loading! The dude is heading back to APC
Tinubu would skin him alive. cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by OnankpaBa(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
ahahahahah...PDP don die finish...

4 Likes

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by maryam6(f): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Awww! I luv thischeesy

3 Likes

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by OnankpaBa(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
PDP is dead, only waiting for its final burial-Alao Akala grin grin grin grin

DONSMITH123:

9 Likes

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by chriskosherbal(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Please let's go for peace our nations needs it now more than ever.

1 Like

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by bettercreature(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
Progressive01:
Tinubu would skin him alive. cheesy
I don't think so,Tinubu would be very happy to have him back,I think FFK is getting scared PMB might re-open 11 billion naira aviation fraud case

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
I think this is better. It should be settled in court. According to the constitution of Nigeria, one is not found guilty until proven by the court of law. FFK should tender his evidences. Enough of the media trial and ordinary hear say.
It should all just get settled once and for all and the air get cleared off all these.
Mtchew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by OnankpaBa(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
you can said that to FFK AND MODU

chriskosherbal:
Please let's go for peace our nations needs it now more than ever.
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Why won't they. Selfish people after their personal gains alone. I bet same fate awaits APC Coz it's a party full of different criminals with unequal interests.

5 Likes

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by bettercreature(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
Progressive01:
Tonyebarcanista come and see ya bloda oo. cheesy

I can't wait to read his next article. Shebi "they" said he's the only truthful and brave "Yoloba" man. Let's see how they praise him for his current position again. grin
He is brave but nobody trust him,his father betrayed Yoruba people so the curse will continue to hunt him forever

3 Likes

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Instead of PDP to rebuild their party, they are busy fighting eachother. useless yam eaters. Osusu Must Flow

5 Likes

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by DONSMITH123(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
grin
OnankpaBa:
PDP is dead, only waiting for its final burial-Alao Akala grin grin grin grin

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by DONSMITH123(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
cheesy
keyzid:

Why won't they. Selfish people after their personal gains alone. I bet same fate awaits APC Coz it's a party full of different criminals with unequal interests.
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by SeverusSnape(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
bettercreature:
I don't think so,Tinubu would be very happy to have him back,I think FFK is getting scared PMB might re-open 11 billion naira aviation fraud case
Re-open what?... A case he was discharged and acquitted for?

3 Likes

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by Progressive01(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
bettercreature:
You might be right. Dude's weighing his options from Metuh's ordeal. cheesy
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by SweetLove0(f): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by Progressive01(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
bettercreature:
He is brave but nobody trust him,his father betrayed Yoruba people so the curse will continue to hunt him forever
He's brave yet afraid of prosecution? (as you said). You lost me bro.
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by OnankpaBa(m): 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
give FFK one thousand naira and he will sing for you like keneri- Obasanjo 2015

Progressive01:
You might be right. Dude's weighing his options from Metuh's ordeal. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by Progressive01(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ghen ghen!! Oga Lalasticlala don show!! Headquarters straight!! grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by OnankpaBa(m): 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
where oga lalasticlala sef
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by bettercreature(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Re-open what?... A case he was discharged and acquitted for?
Yes! You are right but EFCC reserves the right to launch another investigation into the case and charge him again,all they need to do is to establish another Charges against him

2 Likes

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by bettercreature(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
Progressive01:
He's brave yet afraid of prosecution? (as you said). You lost me bro.
He defected to PDP because of the 11 billion aviation fraud,You only brave when you don't have skeleton in your walldrobe

6 Likes

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by OnankpaBa(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
my brother, you can't trust that guy..mark my word..he will soon defect to APC

bettercreature:
He defected to PDP because of the 11 billion aviation fraud
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by dridowu: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Fayose support Ali Modu Sherrif FFK against Ali Modu Sherrif

PDP and their wahala

1 Like

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by DONSMITH123(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
My guy, the party just need to work together...the fight will only kill them more. with the way things are going...they cant form unity or strong opposition party.

dridowu:
Fayose support Ali Modu Sherrif
FFK against Ali Modu Sherrif

PDP and their wahala
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by nickxtra(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Further, Fani Kayode likened Sheriff to the Goliath who will surely meet a David in Fani Kayode. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, Ganduje, Sanwo-olu Present As Arewa Community In Lagos Endorses APC / Enugu Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu In Lagos / Nigeria Is The Second Fastest Market For Champagne - N41bn Spent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.