Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode (17566 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) / How Makarfi Beat Sheriff In Bid For PDP Convention- The Nation / Ali Modi-Sheriff In Umuahia For Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by stephnie1(f): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
gbagam grin grin grin

Wrestling contest btw Sheriff and FFK...Ref: Uche Secondu

1 Like

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by SeverusSnape(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
bettercreature:
Yes! You are right but EFCC reserves the right to launch another investigation into the case and charge him again,all they need to do is to establish another Charges against him
Can you imagine?!... Another Phantom charges that they won't find any evidence. Chai!... grin
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by OsusuMustFlow(f): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
smiley
stephnie1:
gbagam grin grin grin

Wrestling contest btw Sheriff and FFK...Ref: Uche Secondu
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by bettercreature(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Can you imagine?!... Another Phantom charges that they won't find any evidence. Chai!... grin
One thing about witch hunting is that sometimes they dont care about winning the case,all they want is to put his arsse on the news just to distabilize him
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by SeverusSnape(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
bettercreature:
One thing about witch hunting is that sometimes they dont care about winning the case,all they want is to put his arsse on the news just to distabilize him
So you agree that this administration is witch hunting people?
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by bettercreature(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:

So you agree that this administration is witch hunting people?
Yes its normal to witch-hunt opposition members.Would you treat a stranger who stole your money the same way you treated your brother who stole the same amount? its not possible,but you do not need to fear if you are not a witch

1 Like

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by SeverusSnape(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
bettercreature:
Yes its normal to witch-hunt opposition members.Would you treat a stranger who stole your money the same way you treated your brother who stole the same amount? its not possible,but you do not need to fear if you are not a witch
Wonderful!... So much for change.
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by NobleAngell(f): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
Make-mouther! Coined that word specially for you FFK. U welcome.
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by shamecurls(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
PDP's burial is interesting

Fayose will come in soon
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by kilokeys(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Erhmm.. Good news..

We neither want APC nor PDP..

Oh lawd.. We need a fresh party...

Not pastor Chris lugubrious apocalypse o
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by siraj1402(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
Progressive01:
Tinubu would skin him alive. cheesy
That is Nigeria politics for you, nothing like getout, its always be getin grin
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by Akanaz(m): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
No be my wahala
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by RingimKabir(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
maryam6:
Awww! I luv thischeesy

Awww

Typical Hausa Girl

grin
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by Omeny: 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
All of you shouting PDP is dead, can u swear by what u believed in that PDP is truly Dead?

PDP belongs to the pple and that's the Republican nature of our party!

The National Spokesman this morning said a resolution has been reached so what's all these?
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by SegunAdewole: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
OnankpaBa:
PDP is dead, only waiting for its final burial-Alao Akala grin grin grin grin

Alao-akala the bleaching criminal? u gat jokes!
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by babadem2much(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Progressive01:
Tinubu would skin him alive. cheesy

angry grin grin grin grin I swear

1 Like

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by YOUNGSTUNA(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
My signature
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by feedthenation(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
This is getting more interesting, we should wait for more dirts to be exposed soon...me can't wait...

PDP and their wahala...
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by lemonic(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
Y nt face a.p.c and see hw u can compel dem beta our economy...
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by IYANGBALI: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
mynd1:
PDP fighting each other cheesy
I pray nobody settles them. Pls tell dangote to keep off because na him dey always like to settle quarrel. I will not forgive him for settling don jazzy and olamide

I love and enjoy beefs
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by Irishrena1(f): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
What I foresee is a new batch of defectors. One which will probably rock the PDP boat more than it was rocked by the defection of Amaechi and co.
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
Progressive01:
Tonyebarcanista come and see ya bloda oo. cheesy

I can't wait to read his next article. Shebi "they" said he's the only truthful and brave "Yoloba" man. Let's see how they praise him for his current position again. grin
Lol, Na who FFK don help?

1 Like

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by Frankiss44(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
If people are talking, people like FFK should shut the Bleep up. Someone that has no electoral value making all manner of noise. PDP failed woefully because of his types. GEJ entrusted so much to men that can't even guarantee you of a win in their polling unit. From his vice president to the National chairman. Now PDP is on a new course and they men who are experienced and ready to play dirty. If FFK can't take it, he should shut the hell up and leave the party, afterall it won't be the first time.

There is a reason the governors are all backing this dude. PDP need a veteran in politics, and from the north east to man her affairs if they seriously want to play a strong opposition to APC.

1 Like

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
I have been looking forward to this fight between FFK and his "friends" and foes within PDP.
Can you imagine a media war between FFK and Fayose?

Abuke ma na aro pa.
Make I grab popcorn with sobo to watch this interesting bout.
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by gafar22: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
I now believe that this guy is mad....he need to be taken back to Ghana ASAP
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
I'm for anything that will nail the coffin of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by hotdi(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hew hew hew grin
FANI in trouble, he thinks na only court the settle scores.
Shekau is already on d look out for u, better run for ur life cheesy
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by kogi2010: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=43183269]Yesterday’s assertion by the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff that former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode will not go scot free for linking him with the Boko Haram sect, has been described by the latter as an empty threat.

Sheriff, at his formal take over as National Chairman on Monday, said Fani-Kayode would not go scot-free for alleging that he nurtured the terrorist group into the monster it has presently become.

But addressing journalists shortly after the opening session of PDP Former Ministers’ Forum on Tuesday, the former Minister said it was unfortunate that Sheriff, who came in as National Chairman to move the party forward, was issuing threats to members.

“This, I think is unacceptable and nobody is intimidated. The fact of the matter is that he wants to set Nigeria on fire, he also wants to set PDP on fire and that fire is going to consume him and him alone,” he stated.

Fani-Kayode maintained he is more than ready to meet Sheriff in court, threatening that, “I am not like anybody he has met before in his life. He will meet a resistance he never expected.”
Hard life don dey hold my guy ffk
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by JAHseal: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
bettercreature:
Defection loading! The dude is heading back to APC

Who's taking dis junk?
#NotOurApc!

1 Like

Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by eleko1: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Singing Sunny music* E kilo f'omode* Their wahala,that one nor concern us.
Re: I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode by kogi2010: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ffk want take style come back to APC sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victory Rally: Governor Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri Celebrated In Style In Yola(Photos) / Father Mbaka To Buhari: Nigeria Will Collapse If You Hand Over To Northerner / Enugu Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.