Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work (3004 Views)

10 Topics That Should Not Be Discussed With Colleagues At Work / 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview / Do You Know That Some Job Seekers Pay 50 Million Naira For Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by sunny3kng(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
This is not gong to be a long one.
The company is about to recruit new members of staff and HR has has been away (ill) and I was asked to stand in for her. I sieved through the huge number of CVs and made my picks based on requirements and other details. This guy named king and another lady were picked. lo and behold I've been calling his number (written in his CV) for hours and it's been switched off.
King in case you're reading this, do the needful

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by Taiwobanks(f): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
Let me send mine instead. Help a sister please
ttayo009@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by Cpumping(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
incase king doesn't pick up, can I submit mine for consideration?
Re: When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by H2Ossss(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
just send him a text... or an email (should be on his cv), he will respond to it as soon as he gets it.

2 Likes

Re: When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
make I send my own guy abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by Applaner: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
cool
Re: When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by obyrich(m): 7:05am On Feb 24, 2016
sunny3kng:
The company is about to recruit new members of staff and HR has has been away (ill) and I was asked to stand in for her. I sieved through the huge number of CVs and made my picks based on requirements and other details. This guy named king and another lady were picked. lo and behold I've been calling his number (written in his CV) for hours and it's been switched off.
Send him an email.

1 Like

Re: When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by gulfer: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2016
Are you sure you are in HR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by ilevic(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
I av learnt a lesson nw to always put my nairaland moniker on my CV... lolz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by nenergy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
ilevic:
I av learnt a lesson nw to always put my nairaland moniker on my CV... lolz
grin

1 Like

Re: When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by BUSHHUNTER: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sorry Op I had a flat battery...I will pm you now grin
Re: When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by HermajestyQ(f): 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
OP please let me send my CV in his stead.
sunny3kng:
Re: When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by amokeme(f): 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hahahahah this is just funny.
Maybe he doesn't have battery or MTN blocked his sim sad
Re: When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by chynie: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
am single and seriously searching for job

can I submit
Re: When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by networkrecharg: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
[size=30pt]PLEASE CALL ME I WILL PICK
08032724753[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by Oche211(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chai...seems the village people don enlarge his pics into frame. Pray he picks. U knw PHCN na. Just keep trying or send a text
Re: When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by Oche211(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chai...seems the village people don enlarge his pics into frame. Pray he picks. U knw PHCN na. Just keep trying or send a text
Re: When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by OgaSirAde(m): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
So why this thread now so we knw u get mouth or you too fit employ or a kindoff of showoff. Abeg this is absolutely unnecessary a normal and genuine organization will send mail and sms and need not blow empty trumpets #no beef#
Re: When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by Akious2k2(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
networkrecharg:
[size=30pt]PLEASE CALL ME I WILL PICK
08032724753[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin
BUSHHUNTER:
Sorry Op I had a flat battery...I will pm you now grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SMS & Text message with a call later should be cool, if u ask me
Re: When You Know That Your Village Witches Are At Work by Ruq: 1:18am On Feb 25, 2016
Facepalm for the ill HR. isn't it most likely the phone he hasn't picked, is what he would use to surf the net? for your mind now you're really trying to help the nigga while you deliberately raise employees hope of getting the position here.

So now what if he picks, what do you come to tell us?. Facepalm again for the HR Dept.

(1) (Reply)

Now This Is Funny! See One Popular Company's Job Advert That I Came Across :) / Graduate Recruitment For A Shopping Mall / Closing Today! Unilever Graduate Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.