Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' (56689 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by HARDDON: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
azeeza:
How could you do this to me, I thought we are friends. What you just said is worst than the pain Messi inflicted on me last night. God is watching you.

How can, u guys have tough skin jor...

Imagine going 7seasons without a trophy! Yet u stayed strong, bore it all, d shame, d jeer, d ache with bloodshot eyes.

Now u want to form trophy chasing aje Cos u guys kinda found ur footings recently?
cheesy tongue
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by azeeza(f): 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Yes we have been suffering and smiling, dusting our selves for seven years hoping some day we gonna get it right. We are tough cos we are the RED and WHITE ARMY
HARDDON:

How can, u guys have tough skin jor...

Imagine going 7seasons without a trophy! Yet u stayed strong, bore it all, d shame, d jeer, d ache with bloodshot eyes.

Now u want to form trophy chasing aje Cos u guys kinda found ur footings recently?
cheesy tongue
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Mindofgrtsuxess(m): 2:04am On Feb 25, 2016
NobleAngell:
So u mean these celebrities cannot enjoy privacy? They are not perfect for crying out loud, they have their dirts. Bloggers should stop this pls angry.

I was thinking of becoming a celebrity but now I won't.
u don't have the quality if not quitting b4 starting won't come to your memory
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by YabaLeftist: 2:38am On Feb 25, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
none son. Just someone who don't bring down people doing their legitimate and professional jobs. cool grin

Alright ma'am.
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Hakeem3(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2016
Benite:
AY beware of SDK oooo she no get chill oooo she dey serve people hot! You better Call Jesus number ooooo
SDK dailing hers lol
But sdk fine nah that pic didnt do her justice
Did u just say that she's fine
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by lumdy(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Jimbiz:
Naira don fall hand..heat dey kill person for one side...wizkid and linda...davido and dele...annie idibia and rich kid....dasukigate dey on hold..biafra dey another side....Ay and him wife don come again.
na wetin sef..untop dis heat again and buhari still gather mind travel comot from this country..
#pray4Nigeria#
lmfaoooo mo fo oo

1 Like

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
lol. Comprehension is truly hard. *sigh. So what you highlighted is the only thing you could comprehend in all I wrote? It's such a pity. If you wanna throw tantrums with a stranger online, at least be intelligent enough to comprehend.*sigh. Like I said hitherto, you and yours can't have the largesse of the life I live. And i'm saying that with all atom of humility.you can't comprehend, you don't have a day-job, you don't have a life.. what do you have young lady? I won't even be surprised the person trying to engage me is a minor or a jambite.smh! You see why age restiction should be placed online? Just go I don't even have words for you.
lol.. that line about jambite and minors is sooo stale and over-used.. say something else wink
well while been a jambite or a minor isn't a bad thing cos its a stage one must pass to higher levels, i've passed all that stage and currently working quite comfortably, but admittedly still looking out for better positions and ultimately to set up my own business.. lipsrsealed
but sweery I dont wish for your kind of life.. i totally reject and renounce it... see there are even better things to do and better ways to catch fun on the internet than sitting down behind the screen of your phone waiting and looking out for anybody speaking ill of SDK or whats the name, waiting to pounce on them. thats a lame and sad job.. very sad.. licking arsse is terrible especially when you're not paid for it and the person doen't give a hoot about ur existence.. honestly someone who has an actual job or a business wouldnt have time for that shii...

well i see i touched a raw nerve as you're pained already...it wasn't my intention to make you feel pained just wanted to drive some sense into you..
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
booqee:
lol.. that line about jambite and minors is sooo stale and over-used.. say something else wink
well while been a jambite or a minor isn't a bad thing cos its a stage one must pass to higher levels, i've passed all that stage and currently working quite comfortably, but admittedly still looking out for better positions and ultimately to set up my own business.. lipsrsealed
but sweery I dont wish for your kind of life.. i totally reject and renounce it... see there are even better things to do and better ways to catch fun on the internet than sitting down behind the screen of your phone waiting and looking out for anybody speaking ill of SDK or whats the name, waiting to pounce on them. thats a lame and sad job.. very sad.. licking arsse is terrible especially when you're not paid for it and the person doen't give a hoot about ur existence.. honestly someone who has an actual job or a business wouldnt have time for that shii...

well i see i touched a raw nerve as you're pained already...it wasn't my intention to make you feel pained just wanted to drive some sense into you..
loool. Stop sounding like a broken record darling. You keep disappointing with this trite line of yours. Please if you know you can't keep up intelligible argument, don't bother quoting/engaging me. You too fall hand joor. Same old same old poo..pfff undecided
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
loool. Stop sounding like a broken record darling. You keep disappointing with this trite line of yours. Please if you know you can't keep up intelligible argument, don't bother quoting/engaging me. You too fall hand joor. Same old same old poo..pfff undecided
cry me a river.. lol. cry
its a good feeling engaging arsse lickers like you till you pull out your tongue from the middle of their butt cheeks and take a fresh breath of life..
grin
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by mikolo80: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Bloggers ripping homes apart since 1990
homes were already cracked from inception
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by nairamaniac: 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
bebe2:

See me see wahala grin

Why will I not ask for details. Men can be careless.

If he did not use a condom , then we need to to tested.

If he met her at a friends place then he is banned from going to dat frd or to dat club . Or if he chooses he can just take his suitcase and walk out. He has choice.
u are right, its OK for u to ask all u wanna ask. but don't bring all the negative energy into the house like he committed MURDER, especially over a long period of time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banky W Cooks Food For Adesua Etomi, His Wife / Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch / GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.