Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos (32209 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by NaijaCelebrity: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5207082_1katehenshawstelladamasusaboderin_jpeg9b15591216ee0a606d994a0e0dde980f Throwback

Popular Nigerian actress, Kate Henshaw has decided to bury the hatchet between her person and her old friend, Stella Damasus.

Kate wrote in her message; "The older one gets, the more you do away with frivolous things."

While Stella in her response said she was silly and childish.

Fans and colleagues alike were delighted by the statements from the nollywood bigwigs and in turn flooded Kate's page to share in their joyful reunion.

Kate and Stella have both said goodbye to old 'angers' and have now embraced their long lost friendship.

See their reconciliatory messages below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/04/kate-henshaw-bury-long-standing-beef.html

Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by Smellymouth: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2017
Yesssssss!!!!!

Finally!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!

My beans don dorn..

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2017
I just like that Kate girl since that movie with the divorcee Emeka Ike titled " Treasure"

SEE BELOW FOR DATA PLEASE.

SEE TESTIMONIES OF PEOPLE SOLD TO TOO BELOW

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by Kobicove(m): 8:27am On Apr 25, 2017
So dem get beef before? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 25, 2017
Kobicove:

Lol. Mesef no know lipsrsealed

17 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2017
Bad belle is never good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by stankelz: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2017
This is too gud to be true.i'm happy 4 dem...really d older u get,u hv to do away wit frivolities

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by duduade: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2017
stankelz:
This is too gud to be true.i'm happy 4 dem...really d older u get,u hv to do away wit frivolities
. E still no change the fact that she loves snatching other peoples men and Kate doesn't... !!!

7 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by corenewsonline: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2017
Ok na
Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by tintingz(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2017
We should fry moi moi? undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2017
Awww...

And they have to do this in public?

I guess that's part of the pressure of being a celebrity.

It's almost as if you have this urge to always give people something new to talk about.

And it worked! Thank you, Kate & Stella.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2017
People still get strength to quarrel

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by isaiahethan: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2017
Kobicove:

No chicken grin

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by Smellymouth: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2017
Partnerbiz:
I just like that Kate girl since that movie with the divorcee Emeka Ike titled " Treasure"

That movie na classic..

Emeka Ike dey form don until love humble am.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by barallanee(f): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2017
Dats a good one
Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by jegz25(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2017
their wahala...

Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by MrRichy(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2017
Smellymouth:
Yesssssss!!!!!

Finally!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!

My beans don dorn..

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by robosky02(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2017
the show stoppers back in the days

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by SweetJoystick(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2017
Wetin cause their rift before? Na man cause Stella dey good at snatching men grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by Chidizman(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2017
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by spidey77: 10:37am On Apr 25, 2017
She for carry the beef go grave...

in other news, see the incredible reasons why Donald Trump is
regarded as one of the worlds greatest money fools
here.... http://expressdigger..com/2017/04/world-fools-day-meet-one-of-historys.html
Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2017
And this is news?
I reconcile with people everytime and it doesnt make the news!!!!!
Dont quote me angry
Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by Realhommie(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2017
This is nice, nothing else beats 'Love' and 'Forgiveness'... #WayToGo
Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by Omeife2: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2017
Oh get a room you two... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by comelyJummy(f): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2017
good for them
Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2017
smiley smiley maturity
Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2017
Gosh!
The kind of LOVE I have for this Katie Baby ehnn, may God help me.
I'm drooling already.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by Stanleysteno(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2017
Stella be like *u re the only one who stood by me when others turned their back on me* na una two still come get beef for each other.... Happy for them sha
Re: Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2017
And what's with this GBOLE of a tin? Can somebody explain?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Stuns In Red Outfit / Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido's Performance And Dance At Idris Elba's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.