Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Economy Down - Who's To Blame? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economy Down - Who's To Blame? (1084 Views)

Senate’s Rejection Of Magu: Lawyers React, Blame Presidency / Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung / Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by Hollicom(m): 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
" The Russian Currency has Collapsed over the past year.....I think Vladimir Putin went on Leave....

Venezuela Bolivar has dropped by 80% and I am sure Maduro was in the moon.

The Argentina peso has dropped by over 300%...Their government was asleep.

The British Economy is under a Productivity Stagnation; YES, David Cameron is watching football....

Well the Chinese Economy is Struggling so much that the Communist Party has been forced to go outside the 2% annual devaluation band; They where practising kungfu....

Pathetic.

The drop of Crude by over 50% within the past year has created full Economic Downturn globally...But I am very sure the wailers will always blame president BUHARI. Not the Idiot that came, saw a $100/barrel Oil, $55billion ECA & EFR; Robust Economy....Wasted the ECA/EFR by 50%; Saved Zero; Depleted the Treasury; Institutionalized Corruption and is Walking free today. "

Retson A. O. Tedheke
Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by oganology33(m): 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Don't mind those crazy Nigerians blaming the foolish president.
But do u realise dat Nigerians replaced dat Foolish X-President with anoda more foolish President who not only reminded us dat the country is already messed up but his team of Changers are capable of cleaning the shit dat came out after the mess
As if electing the fool without him telling us how he intend 2 clean da mess was not enof, he spent 6 months enjoying the spoils of election battle before taking charge of his primary assignment, and the global economy practically paused the naira until he was ready.
And at last, in the fullness of time he became ready. . . . . . . . . . behe-hold our ministers: Arch members of the APC who bankrolled his elections. People who have little or no experience in administration and in economics. And u expect the dollar 2 b exchanged at 199Naira.
Keep blaming GEJ.
BECAUSE THE IDIOCY OF YOU IS AMAZING 2 ME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by Raphael81(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
i blame goodluck oh lol the man don suffer

1 Like

Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by LRNZH(m): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
I dey watch ....
Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by Raphael81(m): 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
eyah make me too join blame goodluck

1 Like

Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by tpiar: 12:03am On Feb 24, 2016
the meaning of your post is not clear, op.

1 Like

Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by Mboi: 12:28am On Feb 24, 2016
Hollicom:
" The Russian Currency has Collapsed over the past year.....I think Vladimir Putin went on Leave....

Venezuela Bolivar has dropped by 80% and I am sure Maduro was in the moon.

The Argentina peso has dropped by over 300%...Their government was asleep.

The British Economy is under a Productivity Stagnation; YES, David Cameron is watching football....

Well the Chinese Economy is Struggling so much that the Communist Party has been forced to go outside the 2% annual devaluation band; They where practising kungfu....

Pathetic.

The drop of Crude by over 50% within the past year has created full Economic Downturn globally...But I am very sure the wailers will always blame president BUHARI. Not the Idiot that came, saw a $100/barrel Oil, $55billion ECA & EFR; Robust Economy....Wasted the ECA/EFR by 50%; Saved Zero; Depleted the Treasury; Institutionalized Corruption and is Walking free today. "

Retson A. O. Tedheke
Have you blamed GEJ today for this?

2 Likes

Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by SegunAdewole: 2:55am On Feb 24, 2016
The iddiots that voted the presiddiot should be blamed.

2 Likes

Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 24, 2016
We support APC even in our suffering smiley smiley
Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by Ojukwufrank: 4:35am On Feb 24, 2016
SegunAdewole:

Nwabekeyi Simeon, you are getting more frustrated by the day. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by SegunAdewole: 4:46am On Feb 24, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

Nwabekeyi Simeon, you are getting more frustrated by the day. Lmao
Bayo Adetunji Na who be simeon?

1 Like

Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by Ojukwufrank: 4:51am On Feb 24, 2016
SegunAdewole:

No be only bayo adetunji, na shola adepoju. Heard your dad bought a new okada. Congrat to Mr Nwabekeyi

4 Likes

Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by talktimi(m): 4:56am On Feb 24, 2016
FELLOW ZOMBIES, HAVE YOU BLAMED GOODLUCK TODAY ? tongue

1 Like

Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by fallout87: 5:10am On Feb 24, 2016
Very stupid post. So only the USD has appreciated and everything else had dropped? Is that the capacity of your brain?

Wasted brain
Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by SegunAdewole: 5:19am On Feb 24, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

No be only bayo adetunji, na shola adepoju. Heard your dad bought a new okada. Congrat to Mr Nwabekeyi

I gave you the like you have up there, Bayo i like your bald head and your stupidity. Again who is mr nwabekeyi? lmao
Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by talktimi(m): 5:51am On Feb 24, 2016
APC as opposition party had a solution to all Nigeria problems but as a ruling party, they have excuses for all Nigeria's problems. Their change is a scam
Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by Ojukwufrank: 6:31am On Feb 24, 2016
SegunAdewole:

I gave you the like you have up there, Bayo i like your bald head and your stupidity. Again who is mr nwabekeyi? lmao

Woe betides you and Bayo. You both will be crushed to death, I am just laughing at your foolishness. You are just too dull.

2 Likes

Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by Ojukwufrank: 6:32am On Feb 24, 2016
talktimi:
FELLOW ZOMBIES, HAVE YOU BLAMED GOODLUCK TODAY ? tongue

You pdp paid goat and your fellow apc paid rat should stop disturbing us. Una no get shame.
Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by SegunAdewole: 6:32am On Feb 24, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

Woe betides you and Bayo. You both will be crushed to death, I am just laughing at your foolishness. You are just too dull.

Eshinwaju why you dey curse yourself na?
Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by Eshinwaju: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
SegunAdewole:

Eshinwaju why you dey curse yourself na?

You this guy...why this obsession with me....to you I am ilungunboy or something or pentiumpro...or ibotoc...or whatever else....
Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by PentiumPro(f): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
SegunAdewole:

Guy, you just too dull. Everybody na Bayo Adetunji. The guy dey torment your life ni? Haba, why the obsession. You once called me same name.
Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by PentiumPro(f): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Eshinwaju:

You this guy...why this obsession with me....to you I am ilungunboy or something or pentiumpro...or ibotoc...or whatever else....

I tire for Collins Amadi truly. He is the most confused among the IPOB miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by PentiumPro(f): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
SegunAdewole:

You dull.
Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by Pidggin(f): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
SegunAdewole:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by Eshinwaju: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

I tire for Collins Amadi truly. He is the most confused among the IPOB miscreants.

Too much akpu don scatter his flat.head... grin
Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by PentiumPro(f): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Too much akpu don scatter his flat.head... grin

Anytime he call me Bayo, I just laugh and taunt the miserable idiot. grin
Re: Economy Down - Who's To Blame? by Eshinwaju: 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

Anytime he call me Bayo, I just laugh and taunt the miserable idiot. grin

grin grin grin grin. The guy's issues are quite simply, beyond comprehension.... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Dangerous Times Are Coming!!! / Sanusi, Foreign Reserves And The Naira / Federal High Court Orders Ikpeazu To Pay Ogah #40,000 Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.