Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung (5041 Views)

Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / Solomon Dalung Turns Mechanic After His Car Developed Fault While Traveling.PICS / See The Bag Solomon Dalung Is Carrying (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by IllegalMoney: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2016
Solomon Dalung, Nigeria’s minister of sports, has said that the country has begun to prepare for the 2020 Olympics scheduled to hold in Tokyo, Japan.

This statement made on Tuesday, August 16, 2016 on social media website, Twitter comes amidst preparation and logistics crisis plaguing the Nigerian team to the on-going Olympics holding in Rio de Janeiro.

The minister blamed the previous administration of Goodluck Jonathan for the poor handling of logistics and preparations” for the Olympics responsible for Nigeria’s lacklustre performance at the games.

“We have started preparations for Tokyo 2020 already, I am concerned about our present performance across all the federations which has explained how poor we have done in the past 3 years before I came in as a minister,” Solomon Dalung wrote on Facebook.

“I am barely 9 months in office and preparation of 4 years event couldn’t had been made in such a space of time. I have asked presidents of the various federations to submit their plans for Tokyo 2020 Olympics even before we left to Rio Olympics.

The Nigerian Olympic team has suffered several challenges before and during the games in Brazil.

Dalung has been caught up in gaffes in the process of communicating to the press on the issues affecting the players. When the Nigerian football team was trapped in Atlanta, USA and on the verge of missing their first match at the Olympics, the sports minister said that their predicament is “none of his business” because he did not send them there.

Monday, the Dream Team IV, issued a statement warning the minister to stay away from their camp. Apparently, his interference is constituting a nuisance and a distraction to the team, captained by John Mikel Obi.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/dalung-olympics-blame-jonathan/

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by herzern(m): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2016
Blame blame blame....

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by cyberdurable(m): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2016
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by ephemm(m): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2016
The author of this write-up and the minister if he truly said so are idiots, no apology!

Note: I did not read the storyline.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by oteneaaron(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2016
Keep blaming Jonathan.......

I am tired of this blame game.......next!!!

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by GuyWise(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2016
Can't these people just leave GEJ alone?

Will not be surprise if they blames him for their poor erec.tions.cheesycheesy

31 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by ajepako(f): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2016
I just love this government..

They never fail to entertain me with their bogus and hilariously comical claims..

As usual, GEJ takes the blame for their ineptitude and gross failure even after 15 months of ascension to governance..

Baba God, please give me the fame of GEJ oh!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by IllegalMoney: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2016
ephemm:
The author of this write-up and the minister if he truly said so are idiots, no apology!

Note: I did not read the storyline.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are u referrering to me the OP or Dalung and the reporter?

If u are referring to me, Thunder fire u

I am Wailer not a Zombie.......Solomon Dalung is bereft of ideas because of his Beret

Jonathan will continuing giving his haters sleepless nights and nigthmares.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by jiinxed: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2016
this dalung guy is not normal

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by Ganiyat72(f): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2016
This is foolishness and stupidity taken to extrem, by this clueless and incompetent admnistration

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by RZArecta(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2016
Dalung looks like a deybam boy, meanwhile what do you expect from an incompetent administration apart from stale excuses and blames ?

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by Funlordjnr: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2016
undecided

Wetin dis mumu minister dey talk abeg?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by Abeymills(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2016
God punish u dalung or wetin b dat ur name ediot incompetent fool zombi c him beret a disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by dunkem21(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2016
Na GEJ be Germany??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by tyson99(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2016
I TIRE FOR ALL THIS OOOOO

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by DesChyko: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2016
Look at this cow?

You're making up non-existent excuses. Did they for one day mention GEJ?
What was the input of the FG last year towards the Olympics?
If you had written this one off due to poor preparations, then what were you doing in Rio?
Even the one wey take 7 months appoint this imbe.cile undecided

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by DamiBukola: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2016
Yeah, I agree with you Mr. Dalung abi wetin be yo name. Jonathan left with the money to convey the dream vi team to Brazil, Jonathan left with their allowance.

I don't blame your stupidity at all, I blame the foolish Nigerians that voted for Buhari who in turn gave you the opportunity to serve

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by Izonpikin: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2016
mumu man....

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2016
Dear PMB,
Kindly sack Dalung as soon as possible. He's embarrassing this administration.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by AMYSTEV(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2016
Dis man mumu no get season 2

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by Frankiss44(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2016
See as minister be like cultist... Yeye fowl...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by yemobrown(m): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2016
Do you ever get the feeling that you would like to reach out and just choke someone? Beret man..

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by 12Monkeys: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2016
Madness

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2016
Ok, I doubt if para-lympics would win any medal under this Buhari weather.
Ordinary medal, his government can not win at olympics. angry
Useless government embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by Alezy(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2016
Wait. ...is this guy a minister? ? na wa o
Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 18, 2016
grin the whole country is a Comic relief...let the blame game proceed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by freeze001(f): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2016
It is finished!
Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by TheTrueSeeker: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2016
Bolustic:
Dear PMB,
Kindly sack Dalung as soon as possible. He's embarrassing this administration.

This administration is already an embarrassment to itself and Nigerians
Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by Blackfire(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2016
.....and u wonder why someone named his dog 'buhari'.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by xtophy(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2016
walahi talahi, konidafun dalungi. certified oloriburuku nii bobo yen sha... i dont kuku blame d red headed he-goat, i blame Nigerians for not thinking too deep b4 voting.
Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by ololo12: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2016
I feel like strangling that fool to death. Look at his ugly face

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by Justnice11: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2016
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) / It Is Okay To Invade Church And Make Arrest Not Mosque. (Picture) / Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.