Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Cashew Nuts Price Update! - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cashew Nuts Price Update! (53594 Views)

Cashew Nuts Price At 25th March 2018 / Livestock Feed Price Update / Monthly Foodstuffs Price Update For The Month Of June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by noony926: 3:07pm On May 18, 2017
Can you give me the FOB of Coconut
olaide2k6:
Lovely contributions. Lets hope the price will be properly regulated after flag up on the 29th of February 2016. FG needs to stop the outrageous hike considering international mkt price. Call me for trade brokerage, sourcing for products and foreign buyers.

Oyerinde Olaide

For: wealthcom ventures
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by noony926: 3:21pm On May 18, 2017
Can anyone help me on FOB of Coconut, I have a contract to supply to South Africa. So, I need someone to furnish me the current fob price of it. Husked Coconut. Thanks
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by Immanuelsons: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
I have cashew nuts for sale 19MT already in Lagos. Reach me privately for more info and price

1 Like

Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by dada88my(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
how much per ton of cashew nut available in lagos/ reply in sms for me on; 07066511723
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by nbolaji(m): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2017
Immanuelsons:
I have cashew nuts for sale 19MT already in Lagos. Reach me privately for more info and price

Do you still have cashew nuts
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by harry6th(m): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
How much per tonne is cashew nut. I need 200 Mt, so if u have available, 08062997112
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by ifegold: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
For those outsourcing for cashew nut, I've got some with me, say like one bag or thereabout here in Ibadan. You can reach out to me if interested. 07068288885
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by dynamicd28(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hello guys I am the ceo of ddyanamicd Nigeria limited . we are in the business of exporting agric produce. In order to diversify our product line we would like to partner with people who can connect us to local sellers of good quality export grade cashew nut. A finders fee/commission will be paid to you and then we will proceed to finalize the deal with the seller. Please contact me if you are interested so we can take it from there whatsapp 07065963294
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by ifegbo1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
At Egbogu ventures,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut, Cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans etc producers and exporters in Nigeria. We have been in production and service,Busines,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver.CALL US 07064586430 OR SEARCH US ON VCONNECT EGBOGU VENTURES

BITTER COLA PRICE;

US $7-10 / Kilogram

100 Kilogram/Kilograms (Min. Order)

Supply Ability:

2000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per month

rickyme:
We are Afripas Global FZC an Agro company and suplier in Dubai. We buy Cashew Nuts, Cocoa, Charcoal and Ginger in huge tons. we are looking for suppliers or farmers who can supply in large quantity. You can drop us proposal via email. Do include your prices/ton include shipping or FOB price and How much you can supply monthy.

Thanks

Godson Great

CEO/Director Afripas Global FZC
Phone: +971509712486
Email: info@afripas.com
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by ifegbo1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
At Egbogu ventures,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut, Cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans etc producers and exporters in Nigeria. We have been in production and service,Busines,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver.CALL US ON 07064586430 OR SEARCH US ON VCONNECT EGBOGU VENTURES

BITTER COLA PRICE;

US $7-10 / Kilogram

Supply Ability:

Henryosita:
Please, I am interested in buying cashew nut, anybody that can supply up to 50 tonnes, should please reply under my post...I am very serious and will appreciate only serious persons or companies.....the cashew nuts should be W180, W240 or W360.....
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by ifegbo1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
At Egbogu ventures,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut, Cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans etc producers and exporters in Nigeria. We have been in production and service,Busines,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver.CALL US 07064586430 OR SEARCH US ON VCONNECT EGBOGU VENTURES

BITTER COLA PRICE;

US $7-10 / Kilogram

Supply Ability:

sedemglory:
We are looking for suppliers of Cashew nut from Burkina, Cote D'ivoire, Nigeria to Ghana. Contact astutempressions@gmail.com.
Best prices and quality only.
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by kynzo(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2017
ifegbo1:

BITTER COLA PRICE;

US $7-10 / Kilogram

Supply Ability:

Do you need suppliers or collaborators you can reach me on chicagzy7@yahoo.com for further discussions on this.
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by ifegbo1(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
justchill:
I could help you get up to 20 tons reach me of if you are interested am in kogi state.
At Egbogu ventures,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut, Cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans etc producers and exporters in Nigeria. We have been in produc
tion and service,Busines,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver.call 07064586430
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by ifegbo1(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2017
cashew nut is available

SPECIFICATIONS.

Kor: 48lbs
Outturn:180-205max
Moisture content :5%
Defective :7%
Foreign matters :0.25%.. Available in Abia state,umuahia .
Quantity: 10000 Tonnes.

Egbogu ventures,RC 2544065 TIN 2110024164,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut, Cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans,ground nuts,sea foods etc producers and exporters in Nigeria. We have been in production and service,Busines,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver.www.egboguventures.vconnectsites.com

Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by harry6th(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Are u still interested in the Husked coconut, and what quantity are u looking at?
noony926:
Can anyone help me on FOB of Coconut, I have a contract to supply to South Africa. So, I need someone to furnish me the current fob price of it. Husked Coconut. Thanks
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by slurity1: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Farmersfarm:
House, pls how many modules will fill up an 80kg bag
a kg of 300
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by Obukky: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
I have cashew nut for sell...contact me via WhatsApp 08060762472 or call me on 08032183057
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by Jmhadu(m): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
I'm happy to be here.
I have learnt quite much on this trend.
Pls I am in need of someone in cashew business who's located in or around Abuja, to understudy him on how to excel in the sector. I have got some theoretical knowledge about the value chain and by virtue of my job, I am familiar with the quality requirements for Cashew nuts too.
However, I need practical knowledge as I intend to start the business this coming season.

Kindly help a brother.....
Thank you.
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by MsFaith: 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Fumbaby:
What is module pls?

A Module is 1 kongo
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by inspirational93: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
sundson:
This post is aim at giving and updating us on the 2016 cashew nuts price trends and price movement.
Please kindly give us the latest price of 2016 cashew nuts price in your own location as stated below.

Date - 23rd February 2016
Price- per module =#1500 and per ton =#300k
Location = ogbomoso, oyo state.
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by kleem78(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Please whats the current price per module/tonne of cashew nuts.
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by jibrilaha: 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
J.B Agro Seeds is very reliable to give customers maximum satisfaction. we cultivate and sells: Sesame Seeds, Cashew Nut, Soya Beans, etc.
our contact details
jibril.a.abdulrahman@gmail.com
+2347016075100
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by Zhadhorktor: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2018
Hello Cashew dealers/traders. If you are interested in making extra money this cashew season by selling the cashew apple/fruit that usually falls on the ground & rotten away in cashew plantations, reach me on 09073065879 or mail: salamiadava@gmail.com Many thanks.
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by topelovely: 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
Are a cashew fruits/apple farmer? Make extra money by selling the fruits/apple to me. Call 0809 230 4434. I want to buy large quantity.
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by Femolacaster(m): 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
topelovely:
Are a cashew fruits/apple farmer? Make extra money by selling the fruits/apple to me. Call 0809 230 4434. I want to buy large quantity.
Where is your location?
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by topelovely: 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
@Femolacaster . Pls call me if you have the product to sell.
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by Nestiga: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hi! please, any update on Cashew nut price per tone this year.

please, let someone update me here
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by bt2017(m): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
sundson:
This post is aim at giving and updating us on the 2016 cashew nuts price trends and price movement.
Please kindly give us the latest price of 2016 cashew nuts price in your own location as stated below.

I am in China, I have Chinese buyers, I would like to ask how much the quotation is to reach the Chinese port is 1 ton, please send me a picture of the product. wahtsapp: +8618902790535
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by Naijareload: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
sundson:

Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

1 Like

Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by Nestiga: 1:49am On Feb 22, 2018
can someone please hint me on how many modules that makes a tone? Urgent please.
Re: Cashew Nuts Price Update! by Afingo4luv: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2018
35 tonnes available in kwara state,,,,contact me on 07031062794 or a.afingo@gmail.com
Henryosita:
Please, I am interested in buying cashew nut, anybody that can supply up to 50 tonnes, should please reply under my post...I am very serious and will appreciate only serious persons or companies.....the cashew nuts should be W180, W240 or W360.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agriculture Practices In Nigeria / Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) / Rice And Garri Sack Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.