Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Church And Successor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church And Successor (353 Views)

The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo On Church Taxation And Successor Of Living Faith Church / Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Church And Successor by Empredboy(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
Please brethren, I have some important question which has been bothering my mind for some time now.
But before my question let me explain why I have been worried.
When pastor bimbo odukoya was alive her ministry 'single and married' was the talk of the town but when she died, the ministry died with her.
Pastor idahosa in benin was the all in all in those days but when he died his ministry is still struggling to stand.
Pastor elijah ajanaku the pastor of the renowned gospel musician tope alabi died and I guess if the church is still what it was at ayobo area of lagos state. The list are endless
Now my question, what will happen to the sheep (we church members) when the Shepard (general overseer) dies? Doesn't it mean that we all be scattered like sheep without a Shepard? What happened to Christ promise that he will be with us till the end of time? Mathew 28:20 Does it mean that if a general overseer of church A dies his followers should go to church B and continue his heavenly race? What happened to the prayer of Christ when he said that they may be one. John 17:21-22. Just thinking though
Re: Church And Successor by chinedumo(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Their ministries didn't end. Ministers they trained are doing well in their own ministries

(1) (Reply)

The Mind Never Forgets / Biblical References About Caring For One Another / Is Sunday The Real Sabbath Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.