Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Have You Heard About MTN Mobile Electricity? - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Have You Heard About MTN Mobile Electricity? (71917 Views)

Has Anyone Used Lumos Mobile Electricity Powered By MTN? / MTN And Lumos To Launch ‘mobile Electricity On Monday / Who Is Using MTN Solar Mobile Electricity Thingy? Pls Comment Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Have You Heard About MTN Mobile Electricity? by ak22(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
pobeaf:
*MTN LUMOS SOLAR: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW*

*PLEASE READ THIS PIECE*

I just stumbled on this advert and being what l'm using I decided to read through most of the comments. Having read through, I discovered that many people who are interested in having it are being discouraged by those who are not using it and who do not understand how MTN Lumos Solar works.

First and foremost let me be quick to say that I am not working with MTN or Lumos neither am I helping them to advertise. I am a teacher, an ordinary Nigerian who is using MTN Lumos Solar and I want to tell you that am enjoying every bit of it.

Being a user of MTN Lumos Solar for the past 5 months, I can give you a sincere review of everything you need to know about MTN Lumos Solar: How it works (The Prons and The Cons)

I will say few things here, but those interested and wanting to know more can contact me on *Watzap/call 08034794904* for free information and assistance please.

*The Prons/Advantages*
- Imagine peaceful experience of 24 hours light in your house everyday
- The package comes with 2 phone charger cords (1 android and 1 pin mouth). Charging of phones becomes easy any time
- Charging of Laptop becomes easy. Imagine the relieve it brings if you are into Internet business, you like watching season films, downloading and playing games on laptop and phones.
- It can power all 12volts electronics, all decoders (DSTV, GoTV, Startimes etc),12v LED TV or any LED TV not up to 32 inches. Am using it to watch my own TV plus DSTV decoder.
- It can power your clipper for barbing your hair
- Most importantly, doing my children's assignments, preparing my work at night and cooking in the kitchen have become so easy because my house is well lighted all day.
- If you are in an area with epileptic power supply, PHCN poles far from you house or you haven't done wiring, MTN Lumos Solar power is perfect for you; just go for it.
- *All these for N150 per day*

*The Cons/Disadvantages*
- It's not free, *N150 per day* (if you can't afford it, MTN Lumos Solar is not for you)
- It cannot power the following appliances: Desktop Computer, Freezer, Old type TV, Pressing Iron, Water heater, A/C and other power consuming equipment

*Terms&Conditions*
- After paying for 5 years, it becomes unlocked for your free use without further payments
- MTN Lumos will be responsible for the (repair and replacement) within the 5 years, just call the customer care line (0800 080 0800) which is toll free.

NEED MORE DETAILS, pictures of the one am using, call or get me on *Watzap 08034794904*

I will only answer your questions and enlighten you without asking for a dime.

MTN Lumos Solar has given me peace of mind with no noise at all

*PROMO PRICE ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA FOR NOW*
19,000 - Package
4,500 - 1st Month subscription
2,000 - installation excluding transportation

And you are working for them ? People can lie
Re: Have You Heard About MTN Mobile Electricity? by uvalued(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2019
olorunda68:
No it can't power a led TV, #3,300 × 12 months × 5(years) + #10,000 = #208,000. and it will only power 12v electronics.

this your analysis just knocked my interested down... embarassed lipsrsealed undecided undecided guess my hunt continues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! / Macbook Original Chargers For Sale in Nigeria. / SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.