Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] (73839 Views)

brand new locked white HTC one X for sale@40k.... / Unlock your locked iPhone 4 with GEVEY sim / Hwo To Unscramble Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 9:22am On May 25, 2012
Good Morning Dear Members.
My Advert On This Social Network 2 Years Ago Was Erazed.
Well Such Is Life But The Truth Be Told.
In This Topic, I Shall Once Again Be Rolling Out My Products To U Once More.It.s No News But IT's A Flavour U Wouldn't Want To Miss.
THE DONGLE MASTER 2.0 Is Out.
Updates Will Follow Shortly Tnx.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2012
What is a dongle?
A dongle is a piece of hardware that is attached to a computer or reciever and allows a piece of secured software to run.The device does not contains the software in it.s entirety,but rather is an electronic KEY that UNLOCKS the programme on computers & recievers.In most cases,it is used as an ANTI-PIRACY measure,since making a copy of the hardware is much difficult than copying the programme itself.
I PRESENT TO THE MUCH ANTICIPATED & USED DEVICE MOSTLY IN AFRICA:-
DONGLES OF ALL BRAND

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 8:19am On May 26, 2012
I still SELL genuine cards & re-loads cards such as , ALJAZEERA SPORT CARD +1 to+8 &+1 to +10 & HD , AD-SPORT HD RECIEVERS & CARDS.MICRO BOX 1&3,DONGLE I,2 3 &2.0.AVATER ,EAGLE iclass HD recievers, UNIVERSAL WHITE CARD[agama card] & SATELLITE accessories.
U too can order to re-sale.
Visit my head office @james global solution,no32 gombe road kaduna:behind markafi plaza kaduna.
CALL:- 08098253914 OR 08133790715

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2012
For viewing centers operators like me, call me to get counselling first before investing ur hard earn money wrongly.i manages 4 show rooms alone so i can tell u more on were & how to get football matches.
U CAN CALL ME OR EMAIL ME FOR COUNSELLING &I WILL BE WILLING TO SHARE MORE LIGHTS INTO UR SHOWROOMS.
NOTE:-i have bin into SHOW ROOMS since 2006[ i started with just 1 but today by His grace i have 4] good thinking right?
My email is jamesejaife@yahoo.com OR call me on 08098253914 & 08133790715
GOD BLESS.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2012
FOR ANY ONE THAT MAKE A PURCHASE OF ANY OF MY DONGLE SHALL BE SENT ALL FREE SOFTWARE TO SUCH INDIVIDUAL EMAIL. & FOR ANY ONE THAT PURCHASES ANY OF MY CARDS GETS AN EXTRA 1 MONTH INCLUSIVE.
GOODLUCK MY FRIENDS.

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by oladuro(m): 11:46am On May 26, 2012
nice one dude what is the cost
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 12:13am On May 27, 2012
oladuro: nice one dude what is the cost
can u specify the one u need,tnx.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]GET AN ALJAZEERA CARD TODAY FOR 3 MONTHS & 1 YEAR & GET ONE MONTH FREE ON IT.
U CAN ALSO RENEW UR OLD CARD ONLINE.
CALL ME ON
GOODLUCK
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by hadecunleh: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2012
I still wat ur dongle does. Allow you view dstv channels for free?

If yes, pls state the prices for each one. Thanks
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2012
hadecunleh: I still wat ur dongle does. Allow you view dstv channels for free?

If yes, pls state the prices for each one. Thanks
1.avater=8k & last for 8months before change of an ic
2.microbox 1.0 & turbo=110k for one year.
3.dongle1=12k for 8months before change of ic
4.dongle 2.0=15k is for one year.
all ic cost 4k to change tnx
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
Dear customer, pls if u.ve bought an avater from me,pls email me to get free software for ur avater tnx.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 5:31am On Oct 04, 2012
hello friends, incase ur aljazeera is due to expire or it has, u can call me now to recharge ur aljazeera card online-08098253914 or 08133790715 tnx.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hi Football Lovers In Kaduna & ABUJA, I.am Glad To Inform U That I Have Being Given A Right To Be One Of QTVPLUS Satellite Company To Sell Thier Digital Cable After Registering With Them as an AGENT.
Now QTVPLUS GIVES ALL FOOTBALL LOVERS,24hr WRESTLING, SOAP OPERAS ETC A RUN FOR THIER MONEY.
watch all EPL-live(i mean all)
watch all LALIGA-live(i mean all)
watch all SERIA-A-live(i mean all)
watch 24hr wrestling(wwe,tna etc)
watch over 40 solid programmes & news channels all available in QTVPLUS.
QTVPLUS comes with both SINGLE view & DAUL view HD reciever!
i believe that the END of DSTV company will be coming to an end in the north soon so interested buyers or dealers alike can reach me on my numbers above tnx.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2012
this is G1 adaptor

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2012
FOR THOSE CALLING & COMPLAINING ON HOW TO CONNECT THIER DOGGLE TO THIER 4930,HERE IS THE Rss cable port.

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by Ibaku(m): 1:03am On Nov 20, 2012
Hi, can u send me working software for eagle dongle. Thanks.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by mrdrizzy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
onome25: Hi Football Lovers In Kaduna & ABUJA, I.am Glad To Inform U That I Have Being Given A Right To Be One Of QTVPLUS Satellite Company To Sell Thier Digital Cable After Registering With Them as an AGENT.
Now QTVPLUS GIVES ALL FOOTBALL LOVERS,24hr WRESTLING, SOAP OPERAS ETC A RUN FOR THIER MONEY.
i believe that the END of DSTV company will be coming to an end in the north soon so interested buyers or dealers alike can reach me on my numbers above tnx.
onome25: Hi Football Lovers In Kaduna & ABUJA, I.am Glad To Inform U That I Have Being Given A Right To Be One Of QTVPLUS Satellite Company To Sell Thier Digital Cable After Registering With Them as an AGENT.
wow heard of this qtv pls explain more on it,i terms of the names and number of channels and its cost to get it pls.thanks
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2013
the single view decoder is #20,900 while the daul view ordinary & HD decoder are #35,00 & #60,000 respectively.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2013
FOR THOSE OF U LOOKING FOR SECA CARD TO BUY,IM GLAD TO LET U KNOW I HAVE THE IN STOCK.
SECA CARD IS USED ON CANALSAT OR NSS7 STATIONS.THE CARD OPEN ALL THOSE CHANNELS THERE[ even the ADULT channels ].
So pick up ur phone & make the calls to buy urs now.
08098253914 or 08133790715 tnx
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2013
IF YOU WANT TO BUY G2 ,YOU CAN ORDER YOURS NOW & IT WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU ANY WHERE IN NIGERIA.
features:-
1.application mode access
2.twin dvb-s reciever & gprs adapter
3.fast & easy mode settings on edge,gprs satellite reciever
4.internet control sharing compatible.that is using ur phone as a call room.
5.quick to uptating by u the user
6.quick access for apn setting/software upgrade using ur rs232 port.
7.quick status discription with LED light (gprs signal)
strong service compare to sks solution
8.it is cheaper to use compare to ethernet service
9.it is u-port compatible.
10.used for paytv:mytv, canalsat , dstv , aljazeera & skysports sat.
ENJOY..... ... .
EMAIL:onomejames7@gmail.com & jamesejaife@yahoo.com
PHONE:08098253914 & 08133790715

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
ORDER FOR AN INBUILT DONGLE & INTERNET BUILT DOVESAT DS4700 WHICH GIVES THE BUYER ACCESS TO WATCH ALL ENSCRIPT PROGRAMMES FREE! IT BREAKS DSTV,MYTV,NILESAT,HOTBIRD etc.DOVESAT DECODER HAS WHERE CARD SLOT IS BEING INSERTED & U CAN SHARE IT USING A ROUTER.SO ORDER FOR YOURS NOW & ENJOY THE BEST RECIEVER WITH BUILT DONGLE & CCCAM ACCOUNT.
CALL-08133790715 & 08098253914.
goodluck

Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by fxproff(m): 12:08am On Feb 26, 2013
onome25: ORDER FOR AN INBUILT DONGLE & INTERNET BUILT DOVESAT DS4700 WHICH GIVES THE BUYER ACCESS TO WATCH ALL ENSCRIPT PROGRAMMES FREE! IT BREAKS DSTV,MYTV,NILESAT,HOTBIRD etc.DOVESAT DECODER HAS WHERE CARD SLOT IS BEING INSERTED & U CAN SHARE IT USING A ROUTER.SO ORDER FOR YOURS NOW & ENJOY THE BEST RECIEVER WITH BUILT DONGLE & CCCAM ACCOUNT.
goodluck

ok will contact u, you got email?
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 12:19am On Mar 05, 2013
IF UR MICROBOX IC HAS EXPIRE U CAN CONTACT ME FOR AN IC CHANGE AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE.
I.FOR CHANGE OF A SINGLE MICROBOX IC=#3,500

2.IF U WANT TO CHANGE AS MANY AT ONCE:UR CUSTOMERS MICROBOX IC=#3,200

3.IF U WANT TO BUY AN IC FOR RE-SALE=#3,000
HURRY UP WHILE OFFER LAST.
jamesejaife@yahoo.com, onomejames7@gmail.com.
GOODLUCK FRIENDS.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 12:37am On Mar 05, 2013
onome25: ORDER FOR AN INBUILT DONGLE & INTERNET BUILT DOVESAT DS4700 WHICH GIVES THE BUYER ACCESS TO WATCH ALL ENSCRIPT PROGRAMMES FREE! IT BREAKS DSTV,MYTV,NILESAT,HOTBIRD etc.DOVESAT DECODER HAS WHERE CARD SLOT IS BEING INSERTED & U CAN SHARE IT USING A ROUTER.SO ORDER FOR YOURS NOW & ENJOY THE BEST RECIEVER WITH BUILT DONGLE & CCCAM ACCOUNT.
goodluck
ORDER NOW FOR YOUR DOVESAT B4 THE PRODUCT IS SCARCE THEREFORE MAKING IT ESSENCIAL & EXPENSIVE. U CAN ORDER AS U WANT.
I.AM KNOWN AS DSTV DESTROYER IN THE NORTH.PICK UR PHONE & MAKE THAT CALL NOW.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2013
goodluck
Hello mr.Tony Elijah pls ur number is off y? I have sent u 8 decoders of dovesat thruh ABC transport so when u recieve them call me thank.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by Malawian(m): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
just cost the total i.e decoder, ic or whatever, dongle etc for free reception of a good cable network that one can use in lagos and send me details. thanks
email: browseasecafe@yahoo.com
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2013
GOOD MORNING DEAR CUSTOMERS, IT's A GREAT PLEASURE OF THE COMMUNICATION INDUSTRIES.there are lots of people who are battling with thier strong reciever over the issue of constant upgrade from mytv company, i also know that most customers are using thiers for black boxes to enjoy all scramble channels which i.m the sole pionier.all i.m trying to say is that there is a new product of pure HD reciever @ a cheap rate that can.t be upraded OVER the air by any communication industries.this so called HD reciever also support any form or kind of black box that helps in discrambling all LOCKED channels. I PRESENT TO U ALL THE iSTAR HD decoder.call today and order for ur tnanks
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by hadecunleh: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
I can see that you are in kaduna, is this proven to work in lagos. If yes, pls send details of how it works and how I can get it to Adekunle_adekola@hotmail.com
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
y nt,it.s a reciever that works even better than anx strong.it.s a full HD reciever.strong has being constantly being attack by virus most especially the mpeg4 & 4922 & 4669z.this iStar HD reciever even discrambe all HD channel,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
TO THE ADMIN & MODERATOR OF THIS GREAT FORUM & TO ALL NAIRALANDERS & MY ESTEEM CUSTOMERs IN NIGERIA & OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES,I WISH U ALL A BLESS EASTHER HOLIDAY.MAY GO BLESS US ALL~amen
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
@kennetht osai pls check ur missed cal n get bk to me , d driver just called met nw o.k.So ur goods ar ready tnx.
Re: Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels] by onome25(m): 9:17am On Apr 10, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
GET 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL & ANY SATTELITE EQUIPMENTS & GADGETS @ JAMES GLOBAL COMMUNICATION SITUATED @32 GOMBE ROAD KADUNA.U CAN STILL MAKE AN ORDER ANY WHERE IN NIGERIA WILL BE PAID FOR. BE IT DISH PLATES , SATTELITE TRACKERS , LNBS , RECIEVERS, ORIGINAL SUPERMAX CABLES , ORDINARY CABLES, SHELVE STANDS , FLASH DRIVES , DONGLES OF ALL BRANDS , OSN HD RECIEVERS(first of it.s kind), STABILIZERS etc.
JUST NAME WHAT U WANT TO BUY & BY HIS GRACE I HAVE THEM IN STOCK
CALL:- 08133790715 & 08098253914.
EMAIL:-jamesejaife@yahoo.com & onomejames7@gmail.com.
GOD BLESS & U ARE ALL WELLCOME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

USA Used Laptops For Sale At Affordable Prices. Updated. / CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc / Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.