Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Top 5 Things Wives Want From Their Husbands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 5 Things Wives Want From Their Husbands (1026 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / Should Working Wives Share Household Expenses With Their Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Things Wives Want From Their Husbands by maritalman(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2009
Top 5 Things Wives Want From Their Husbands

1. Telling Her Daily That She is Loved
Everyone wants to be affirmed. Everyone wants to know they are loved. The best ways to say "I love you" are usually in simple, everyday, seemingly unimportant ways like an unexpected hug or holding hands when you walk together.

2. Understanding and Forgiveness
There will be days when your wife will make mistakes or when she will be difficult to be around. No one is perfect. She both wants and deserves your willingness to understand and forgive her. Remember that no relationship can be sustained without forgiveness.

3. Conversation
Don't let your conversations with your wife dwindle to nothing but talk about your kids, your jobs, and the weather. If that happens, your marriage relationship could be in real trouble.

4. Willingness to Make Time for Her and Your Children
Having quality time with your wife and kids isn't something that just happens. You have to make it happen by not only making the plans but by following through. Time with those you love has to be a high priority for you.

5. Saying "Yes" More Than Saying "No"
Habitual negative responses to your wife and kids can push them away from you. Think twice before saying "no" and you will be surprised at how saying "yes" can improve your relationships.

THANK YOU ALL
Re: Top 5 Things Wives Want From Their Husbands by NegroNtns(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2009

There will be days when your wife will make mistakes or when she will be difficult to be around. No one is perfect.

That's everyday!
Re: Top 5 Things Wives Want From Their Husbands by jlee(m): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

That's everyday!
men u must surely be in a deep sheet here, i pray u don't run out of ur understanding and forgiveness soon grin

It makes me to wonder the kind of song u would be rendering as marriage thanks giving

wait let me guess,
"Na the thing wey you give me baba,
na him i dey bring back so
baba hey,
Hey!!! baba hey!
Make you take am with all your hearth
Re: Top 5 Things Wives Want From Their Husbands by agathamari(f): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2009
you forgot the 2 most important things. fidelity (no side women) and the ability to say he is sorry when he does something wrong without being told to say he is sorry

(1) (Reply)

Want To See Your Pimples No More B4 Morning? Read This! / Strike'll Cost Us Marriage - Female Students Cry Out / Why Do Too Many New Marriages Hit Rock These Days? Who Is Responsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.