Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,115 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Who's Better To U B/w Modenine And M.i.? Lets Talk: - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's Better To U B/w Modenine And M.i.? Lets Talk: (1966 Views)

Nairaland Beat Suggestion Thread For Modenine And Mi Mixtape / Modenine And Mi:which Do You Prefer? / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Better To U B/w Modenine And M.i.? Lets Talk: by Genuflect(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2009
Lol. Rapjunkie wan mess this MI up o. That Anoti track was just about flow and delivery but the lyrics was a bit weak sha but please o MI is still OK
Re: Who's Better To U B/w Modenine And M.i.? Lets Talk: by rapjunkie(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2009
nothing do MI. . . ,  . i like his hustle and he has given naija hip hop a much needed lift.

but i don't think he is the messiah . . . .more like a prophet

i think  he needs to think more about his lyrics and stop his tendancy to just rhyme for rhyming sake

We are too easily impressed in naija and thats why he is getting away with substandard lyrics like this

c'mon
dtp_chic:

', i got the magic static
i got the club automatic
so systematic
eratic
flow so melodic
neurotic
chronic
so supersonic
bionic, '

wtf??

BUT i am glad he has come and influenced the naija rap scene. . . . . . . even OverDose is wearing a suit nowadays shocked grin shocked

boys are not smiling
Re: Who's Better To U B/w Modenine And M.i.? Lets Talk: by dejiariyo: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2009
rapjunkie:

nothing do MI. . . ,  . i like his hustle and he has given naija hip hop a much needed lift.

but i don't think he is the messiah . . . .more like a prophet

i think  he needs to think more about his lyrics and stop his tendancy to just rhyme for rhyming sake

We are too easily impressed in naija and thats why he is getting away with substandard lyrics like this

c'mon
wtf??

BUT i am glad he has come and influenced the naija rap scene. . . . . . . even OverDose is wearing a suit nowadays shocked grin shocked

boys are not smiling

that shud be naeto c
Re: Who's Better To U B/w Modenine And M.i.? Lets Talk: by rapjunkie(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2009
dejiariyo:

that shud be naeto c

u r right . . . . . . .
Re: Who's Better To U B/w Modenine And M.i.? Lets Talk: by Genuflect(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2009
@rapjunkie I swear. What's with the suit? It's clearly a record label marketing scheme. OD used to my favorite naija rapper but now I can't even say. He's releasing a new album soon and I hope he wins me back with it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! / Kennis Music And Rainbow Fm / Britney Spear's Boyfriend (charlie Ebersol) Signs Confidentiality Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.